Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed she carefully worded "leggings in the sale" not "I bought these leggings on the sale"
Even if a friend genuinely did buy her these (bs) what kind of a person would then, go on the website, hunt them down in the sale and then have an affiliate link to make money off them! Either way, she's a greedy, shady git.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I’M A SIZE SMALL! I AM SO SO ABSOLUTELY TINY! I AM A SIZE 6 OR 8! I AM SO SO SO SMALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!”

Newsflash Rebecca you dumb duck - no one gives a shiny tit how small you are or what size of overpriced poser leggings you have on.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t think Reb is obsessed with the gym, I think she’s obsessed by the fact she’s found a legit reason she can get away from her kids every day, whilst simultaneously looking like she’s very health conscious.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She had been declaring the gym membership as gifted back when she started. Then that trailed off. Wonder what's prompted her to start marking it again? A conscience....? As if!! Knows she's being reported more like!

Reactions: 11
Dident realise she had cleaner
Yes she does loads of ads
I guess he earns well as they South East and that house be worth 300k here.

Just seemed contrast to meldrums that's all.
She does seem to care about her children more than Rebby and enjoys being with them, I just can’t stand the greedy grabby attitude of the lot of them! Louise Pentland taking delivery of two new pushchairs #gifted tipped me over the edge!!! Greedy greedy cow.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How can a mother not want to spend time with her children? Beyond me. 😫

Yes a little me time once in a while, not weekly or daily! Very selfish.

Reactions: 8
Ultimately even if she did want me time more frequently than once or twice a week, the kids are all school Monday to Friday. She could go then or if an evening while they’re in bed. It’s not gonna happen as she obvs despises spending more time than she needs to with them.

Reactions: 13
Ultimately even if she did want me time more frequently than once or twice a week, the kids are all school Monday to Friday. She could go then or if an evening while they’re in bed. It’s not gonna happen as she obvs despises spending more time than she needs to with them.
Only reasonable explanation.

Reactions: 4
Only reasonable explanation.
It's tragic. Those poor kids.
She's awful role model.
My gut feeling sadly is it will all fall apart at some point.
I can already see on Insta some comments from sheep who escaped the pen but non tattlers that people can see though her.
She thinks she more popular than she actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For a while yeah. They have that and a C-Max although I’ve no idea why they feel they need 2 cars, Rebecca hardly drives anywhere and rarely goes anywhere on her own.
Because it's all about image........and Reb can cruise down to the gym looking like the cool, single, child free lady she obviously so, so wishes she was. ( Unless they could be packed away in a box until needed for you Tube or The Gram 😜)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just noticed that The organised mum has liked all her recent Instagram posts. Disappointed in her :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 6
“I’M A SIZE SMALL! I AM SO SO ABSOLUTELY TINY! I AM A SIZE 6 OR 8! I AM SO SO SO SMALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!”

Newsflash Rebecca you dumb duck - no one gives a shiny tit how small you are or what size of overpriced poser leggings you have on.
No but your daughters might Rebby, so do everyone a favour and shut the duck up! Otherwise you may be leading your girls into a lifetime of issues around body image! ( sadly I think she’s a selfish witch and doesn’t give a toss as long as she’s ok and that includes her children).

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.