Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I wonder if tattle was getting a bit harsh and that poor Rebs was just a bit naive and the growth of her YouTube caught her unawares and her inexperience meant she didn’t deal with things too well. And then she royally screws up yet again and I realise that she really is not only as thick as tit but also as shady as hell.

She really is a tool.

As for date night with the parents 😂. And yet again her feed is full of poor sheep who haven’t had a date night in years as they don’t have babysitters (or in the case of Lee’s mum, mugs) to help out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Date night with the parents in her matching Minnie Mouse headband and those shoes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤗 hello Irish here too, around my part she would be referred to as a “gowl” not sure if people find that appropriate here but hey ho! 🤭
ha ha! love it!! @Karen1 Irish are good at the old insults!!; my mammy would have said Edgy had a Turkey Neck!!!

Reactions: 8
I can’t remember the last time my husband and I went out in the evening by ourselves lols we are both self employed so have lunch dates instead.

My husband brother and his wife love to invite my father in law out for dinner with them as they know he’ll pay. I don’t think I’ve ever known them to put their hand in their own pocket. Bet that’s why Edgy and Pat are out with her parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The other primary school takes privacy much more seriously, it is drummed into everyone before and after that under no circumstances are pictures or videos that have been taken by parents are to be shared on social media of any kind.
But we all know edgy and teenage twatbag have no regard for their own childrens safety or well-being so why would she care for anyone else’s that’s in that photo she shared with the world on Instagram? That head teacher needs to have words with herself if she thinks that that is even remotely ok 😳

Reactions: 11
Was just doing some card shopping online 🙄 wild Friday night here and just saw this one 🤭🤭
A925368F-5B17-47E3-A0AB-33D44191C6F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Just seen this school sports day thing mentioned on Facebook?

Do other schools not do what my childs does? Parents are absolutely not allowed to take photos on school premises. Parents have been asked to leave if they've been seen. Official school camera only.

It's a massive safe guarding risk. Especially as her entire Instagram is open. But obviously being a blogger she could really give two shits.
We’re not allowed to take them at my sons school. The school will take them and upload to social media and make sure that any children who aren’t allowed to be shared online aren’t shown for safeguarding reasons. One of the mums from my sons class doesn’t allow her son to be featured on the school fb page (we all had to sign a consent form when we joined to give permission for their picture to be shared / taken). Our boys play on the same footy team and last weekend I got a team photo but I didn’t even share to my private account because i respect her and her wish to keep him off sm. it’s a shame Reb doesn’t have the same respect for children!

Reactions: 14
Omg fancy taking your mum and dad out with you, to pay for you all on your date night - Awks. What Reb no #justeat spon curry tonight? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
These photos....who does she think she is with these stupid poses?!
Messiah is on a roll with his influencer posts on insta x

Reactions: 8
The pot clearly isn't that empty. Although its prolly mummy and daddy's pot that is being used tonight.

Reactions: 10
So...does she have loads of lovely mummy friends or does everyone at school see her for what she is?
wouldnt imagine that too many mix with her....cant see her on the PTA helping out at the tombola, doing fund raising, volunteering to read or participate in school quizzes as her spare time is all me me me time! Shes the kind of mum i would avoid as shes too much of an oversharer and i value mine and my families privacy way too much.... and of course above all shes racist...enough said!

I don't even know what my sons school stance was on photos but I never took any anyway, just in case. I didn't want to annoy anyone or make them feel uncomfortable.
same here - I respect others privacy and school policy!

Reactions: 9
The other primary school takes privacy much more seriously, it is drummed into everyone before and after that under no circumstances are pictures or videos that have been taken by parents are to be shared on social media of any kind.
But we all know edgy and teenage twatbag have no regard for their own childrens safety or well-being so why would she care for anyone else’s that’s in that photo she shared with the world on Instagram? That head teacher needs to have words with herself if she thinks that that is even remotely ok 😳
👋 fellow HoB mum here...I wonder if we know each other 🙃

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.