Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should definitely not have shared that sports day photo. Fairly certain I know who one of the kids is ( I live in Banchory) my kids go to the other school and we were under strict instruction that we were allowed to take photos but not to be put on social media. Bare in mind the average parent would habe
no where near that amount of ‘followers’ it’s just stupidity on her part to do that.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
How false did that story with Lee look? She has always avoided public shows of affection with him (tbf so would I cos he’s a dick) and there they are all loved up with her arm around him. Both their laughs sounded so forced too
It’s just really lame that they have nothing going on in their life or in their relationship that they have to pretend to be loved up for show on Instagram. It’s all so fake.

Erm who the duck goes on date night with their parents?!!! So basically they are going out for dinner with her folks because no one else wants anything to do with them. LAME. I presume poor old Lee’s Mum is being dumped with the kids yet again? Couldn’t possibly invite her out for a drink?

That headband looks bleeping tit. I have no idea why she thinks she looks good. She looks like a daft wee girl that’s been let loose in mummy’s dressing up box.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She should definitely not have shared that sports day photo. Fairly certain I know who one of the kids is ( I live in Banchory) my kids go to the other school and we were under strict instruction that we were allowed to take photos but not to be put on social media. Bare in mind the average parent would habe
no where near that amount of ‘followers’ it’s just stupidity on her part to do that.
Not stupidity, but “I’m untouchable, I can do what I want, don’t you know who I am” mentality.

Reactions: 13
She's definitely trying to be more relatable since her comeback. We've got no money! I chat to the plebs at the school gate! Lee and me try and do something nice together once a month...

...hang on, pre-scandal, all she ever did was nice things together with Lee. Shopping trips without kids, a night in St Andrews, lunches out. I guess we'll be seeing less of that kind of thing because she's refashioning herself as one of us ordinary folk.
Only thing similar between Meldrum and us ordinary folk is tit... Us out our bums, hers out of her mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am horrified that a head teacher would have such disregard for the sharing of children’s photos on such a high profile account!!
If I was a parent at their school I would 100% be taking it further, council, education board, Facebook post.
Absolutely shocking

Reactions: 21
Check this link out
thanks @Zoewilliams9217 - even more hateful than i ever imagined....

I think moving your children to another school over that photo is an overreaction, the only way the head will take this seriously is if a parent of one of the children in the photo complains, if they don't or aren't bothered then this won't go anywhere
schools not bothered unless its a safeguarding issue...

Reactions: 4
If I was parent I nip it in the bud now with strongly worded complaints quoting school social media policy complaints to head and governors.
Or move to the other 2 primaries in the area.
As when go florrie starts that's 2 year groups privacy compromises at school events.
A school that doesn't take privacy and persistent absence seriously doesnt sound great.

For the next 3 years all the children at the school are at risk, sports day is split p1-3 and p4-7 so if photos appear from both no one is safe

Reactions: 6
Those people who expect their parents to pay for it! No money in the pot!
Sooooooo romantic - sitting there, with your parents.
They are so pathetic.
Lee and his pre-pubescent little boys body and wee Rebecca who looks like a 5 year old who’s been at the cheesy wotsits.
What a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is the other school any better? I'm considering moving my child if the school don't improve (other issues, not Meldrum related)

Reactions: 3
I thought there was only one school.

Hope you get your answer Mummyof2

We moved schools because of issues & the head master wasn’t interested.

Reactions: 2
I thought there was only one school.

Hope you get your answer Mummyof2

We moved schools because of issues & the head master wasn’t interested.
There is one secondary school, 2 primary schools in Banchory :)

Reactions: 1
Are these idiots for real?!
There’s no shortcuts?
Aye ok the Rami - no shortcuts eh, nah, you just get your “clients” to provide the old photos and then you claim that you have transformed them in 90 days.
You utter prick.
🤮🤮 tit like that makes me totally cringe. Also puts clients in a "naughty" vest wtf planet do these morons live on 🥴:m

Reactions: 7
They said it always feels cold.
Pre the new plans she said she was going go do up kitchen on the cheap like they did with old one.
Ie replace flooring and cabinet doors.
She could paint it all white and replace the wall tiles for white metro and keep the black worktop.
What you’re forgetting with that is that she did that in collaboration/gifted (not officially noted I don’t think) with a kitchen company. I think it was B&Q or Wren. Something like that. Clearly they’re not calling again!

havent heard than in a long time!!! so true fellow Irish person @Thatirishone I would also like to add Pog mo thoin (kiss my arse) to all her sheep who keep her up there on that mighty pedestal! 💩
🤗 hello Irish here too, around my part she would be referred to as a “gowl” not sure if people find that appropriate here but hey ho! 🤭

There is one secondary school, 2 primary schools in Banchory :)
I googled and thoitght there were 3 primary.
I have moved both my daughters schools for various reasons.

1st school eldest she was academically behind miserable and bad ofsted.
2nd was being bullied and even some of the parents her year group awful.
The head did nothing so moved.
Both were unhappy hence and the move.
They settled into their new schools quickly.

• Wow
I googled and thoitght there were 3 primary.
I have moved both my daughters schools for various reasons.

1st school eldest she was academically behind miserable and bad ofsted.
2nd was being bullied and even some of the parents her year group awful.
The head did nothing so moved.
Both were unhappy hence and the move.
They settled into their new schools quickly.
Secondary is called Banchory Academy, then the other 2 are primary schools :) various primary schools in surrounding villages/towns as well which feed into Banchory academy

We have various issues with school catering, bullying and policies around allergies regularly not being followed. Lack of care re: publicly shared photos/safeguarding just adds to a long list.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.