Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Head teacher has confirmed that the photo that has been shared by grabby is okay as the children in the background are blurry, reb and pops are the focus. If anyone disagrees let me know, I only have my phone to check on currently.
I disagree I zoomed in and could see the some of the children fine on both computer and tablet.
Our schools policy and a couple of school in my area are that parents can take photos but none must be shared on social media they send out an email about the policy every term and you sign a form at the beginning of each year agreeing to the photo policy if any one was to share they will stop allowing photographs being taken have to say everyone I've ever talked to about it thinks the policy is great. I love it parents get keepsakes photos of the children and the children are safe guarded it's a win win.
Mind you get someone like Reb and she would spoil it for all.

Reactions: 10
I'm shocked by the response of the headteacher!!!! You can clearly see the kids on the left!

Reactions: 8
I'm shocked by the response of the headteacher!!!! You can clearly see the kids on the left!
So all the talk about holidays the head won't be very pleased.
Considering photo reaction makes me wonder if the meldrums use their job and status to do whatever they want and the heads accepting of that which is sad.
I know there's no fine but seems no deterrent for them not taking their children's education seriously.
I thought she did get in trouble when she talked about some boy on social media being mean to s.

I used to live in small town with few primaries and 1 big secondary so guess you will meet up with meldrums eventually.
However I have 1 at seniors it's totally different you hardly ever have to mingle with the other parents..
Where as primary it's the waiting round in playground making polite school talk.
Plays shows sports days assemblies.
I don't miss the bitchy mum's and their horrid kids.
Primary is long time when more than 1 child 3 means meldrums will be at that school a very long time.
If kids easily identifiable pic should be taken down.
I dident think she spoke to other school mum's but ore lift gate she said she went on trip with go florrie year.
At xmas she mentioned a meal with s year school mum's surprised me as she never at school and said she couldn't be bothered when s started.
I would be worried letting my kid go to a party or over their house to play.
Don't her chums kids go same school so she has ready made friends in play ground.

Poor Lee's mum never taken anywhere nice.
They defiantly favour rebs family.
On last vlog mum wanted to have poppy so we went to gym together they get lots of alone time st Andrews twice!
Maybe Lee's brother and girlfriend did not like patronising remarks about their flat.
Still can't believe she got mil to paint every room and did nothing.

Reactions: 6
The transformation is a joke (she pretty much looks the same just;new hairdo/fake tan/lost post preg tummy)....
So sheep, you can have a body like me if:

You don't work (so have time to go to the gym)
Your husband doesn't work (so can do all the food shopping/cooking/childcare whilst you're at the gym)
You have grandparents willing and able to look after your kids whilst you're at the gym.
You are actively looking to NOT spend time with your children, so feel no guilt in missing time with them, including easter egg hunt.
You have been gifted free gym membership
You have been gifted a personal trainer

#relatable
You’ve hit the nail on the head here. There’ll be lots of mums out there (either working or stay at home) with young kids and a body they’re not completely happy with and they’ll see this ‘transformation’ and wonder ‘How can she do it but I can’t?’ Then they’ll end up feeling tit about themselves, inadequate and hopeless. When in reality the ONLY way this woman has achieved it is by living a life equivalent to a single woman or extremely wealthy WAG, neither of which most of her followers are. So who is she aiming this at? Oh yeah, her own ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You’ve hit the nail on the head here. There’ll be lots of mums out there (either working or stay at home) with young kids and a body they’re not completely happy with and they’ll see this ‘transformation’ and wonder ‘How can she do it but I can’t?’ Then they’ll end up feeling tit about themselves, inadequate and hopeless. When in reality the ONLY way this woman has achieved it is by living a life equivalent to a single woman or extremely wealthy WAG, neither of which most of her followers are. So who is she aiming this at? Oh yeah, her own ego.
Agree everything said the lie is damaging.
It creates false expectations.
We know her true result between Jan and June was minimal.
Yes comments like this made me feel so sad.
I wonder how many sheep feel sad

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Just catching up on all the threads... the before and after pictures! Do you remember she put up photos of her one night (im sure Lee was away out) of her in her underwear on insta stories and also YT. I will need to see if i can find them. But those photos showed that she was already toned and slim! Posting much more dated photos just makes it look as if Rami is a miracle worker!! I know its been said but she is just so brazen. So deceitful.

October 2018 the before pictures, then ones in her underwear March 2019. So realistically the March 2019 photo should be her before photo...and then there really isnt much of an improvement!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I thought date night was code for dinner and shagging.
I wouldn’t take my parents along for that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just catching up on all the threads... the before and after pictures! Do you remember she put up photos of her one night (im sure Lee was away out) of her in her underwear on insta stories and also YT. I will need to see if i can find them. But those photos showed that she was already toned and slim! Posting much more dated photos just makes it look as if Rami is a miracle worker!! I know its been said but she is just so brazen. So deceitful.

October 2018 the before pictures, then ones in her underwear March 2019. So realistically the March 2019 photo should be her before photo...and then there really isnt much of an improvement!!
EXACTLY!
The whole thing is so fake.

Reactions: 7
I thought date night was code for dinner and shagging.
I wouldn’t take my parents along for that.
For most people it would be.
But for the Meldrums it’s going out with her parents because they will pay. No shagging - Rebecca probably only puts out twice a year. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
For most people it would be.
But for the Meldrums it’s going out with her parents because they will pay. No shagging - Rebecca probably only puts out twice a year. 🤮
😂

Why did she call it “date night”? Surely “going for dinner with my parents” would be better.

Now it sounds like when they finished dinner and said goodbye they were now going home for the shagging.
And they all knew that’s what was happening.
No, no, no, no!
The thought of “date night” with parents is just wrong 😱😂
NOPE.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
😂

Why did she call it “date night”? Surely “going for dinner with my parents” would be better.

Now it sounds like when they finished dinner and said goodbye they were now going home for the shagging.
And they all knew that’s what was happening.
No, no, no, no!
The thought of “date night” with parents is just wrong 😱😂
NOPE.
2 reasons why she called it date night:

1) she’s desperately trying to make out that they have a really fun, passionate relationship and that they are so so in love. Not sure who she’s trying to convince - us, or herself. Either way it’s pathetic. They probably spent the entire evening reading tattle 👍

2) she knew that calling it “date night” and asking the sheep for their input would result in lots of comments - comments = engagement on her post which is all she’s after.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
2 reasons why she called it date night:

1) she’s desperately trying to make out that they have a really fun, passionate relationship and that they are so so in love. Not sure who she’s trying to convince - us, or herself. Either way it’s pathetic. They probably spent the entire evening reading tattle 👍

2) she knew that calling it “date night” and asking the sheep for their input would result in lots of comments - comments = engagement on her post which is all she’s after.
You are much wiser than me, I was just grossed out but your assessment makes sense.

Although nothing could convince me that their relationship is fun and passionate. When she posts videos of her rubbing his back or whatever it always looks like she has to force herself to do it. And it always looks like it’s for show.
That relationship is dry white bread.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
There you go Reb I’ve done the work for you! You and adorable Poppy still promoting zoombaby just without splashing other people’s children all over the internet without permission. Not too hard really! ✌
Yes, its not hard to correct the image to stay within policy. I've gone back to the head teacher and am prepared to go higher if nothing is done. I've also commented on zoom_baby's post where they have reshared her picture (hi Rebecca, you can work out who I am now if you like 👋 ) I'm fuming, its totally ridiculous that she never learns

Reactions: 19
Yes, its not hard to correct the image to stay within policy. I've gone back to the head teacher and am prepared to go higher if nothing is done. I've also commented on zoom_baby's post where they have reshared her picture (hi Rebecca, you can work out who I am now if you like 👋 ) I'm fuming, its totally ridiculous that she never learns
This is what really pisses me off. She’s so tit at her “job”
It takes all of 2 seconds to crop an image prior to uploading it - she doesn’t ever seem to engage her tiny little brain and actually do her job. The job she claims she “so so loves” - shes bloody useless.
It makes me laugh how completely incompetent she is - I wouldn’t trust her to stuff envelopes in my office.

Reactions: 15
She is still rewarded for all of the goof ups, so why would she need to put more of an effort into cropping/editing/commenting in the proper way? She is earning a living good enough to fund a very privileged lifestyle, so therefore she doesn’t feel the need to polish up on these skills.

If I could do a half arsed job at work, put in two hours work a week and be paid a grand wage, then I would.

Reactions: 6
She is still rewarded for all of the goof ups, so why would she need to put more of an effort into cropping/editing/commenting in the proper way? She is earning a living good enough to fund a very privileged lifestyle, so therefore she doesn’t feel the need to polish up on these skills.

If I could do a half arsed job at work, put in two hours work a week and be paid a grand wage, then I would.
She’s got a thick hide to match her thick head.

Reactions: 5
This is what really pisses me off. She’s so tit at her “job”
It takes all of 2 seconds to crop an image prior to uploading it - she doesn’t ever seem to engage her tiny little brain and actually do her job. The job she claims she “so so loves” - shes bloody useless.
It makes me laugh how completely incompetent she is - I wouldn’t trust her to stuff envelopes in my office.
She probably posted it just prove she actually went to Sports Day

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who goes to sports day and takes a photograph of themselves? "Lee, take a photo of me and Pops so I can prove I attend and that all the school mummies love me". How about watch and support your daughter and her friends instead!
Also, if she has so many lovely friends how come she is spending date night with Mummy and Daddy? I fear the circle of trust maybe getting smaller for the Melds.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.