Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably posted it just prove she actually went to Sports Day
So many ways she could have done that though, post but crop an image, take a picture of the back of S doing a race. Share an image of P with her sticker for doing the children's race

Surprise surprise Zoom_baby don't care, they have gained followers from Grabby and that's all that counts.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Who goes to sports day and takes a photograph of themselves? "Lee, take a photo of me and Pops so I can prove I attend and that all the school mummies love me". How about watch and support your daughter and her friends instead!
Also, if she has so many lovely friends how come she is spending date night with Mummy and Daddy? I fear the circle of trust maybe getting smaller for the Melds.
Exactly. Goes to sports day but is constantly thinking about herself and what to upload to bloody Instagram. God it tragic!

Her circle of friends seems tiny anyway - mainly the wife’s of Lee’s friends, so more acquaintances than actual real friends. She’s brain dead - can you imagine trying to hold a conversation with her?! All she does is preen herself and sit with her phone pouting and posing.

Reactions: 13
Exactly. Goes to sports day but is constantly thinking about herself and what to upload to bloody Instagram. God it tragic!

Her circle of friends seems tiny anyway - mainly the wife’s of Lee’s friends, so more acquaintances than actual real friends. She’s brain dead - can you imagine trying to hold a conversation with her?! All she does is preen herself and sit with her phone pouting and posing.
It's proper weird but it's all an opportunity for the gram and to seem like a relatable supportive mum.
We know she's chosen to miss a special assembly to go shopping.
We know at xmas she forgot S special play outfit and had to do mad dash to Tesco.
She can't even keep track of inset days or do homework not last minute so being seen at sports day big wow.

're their relationship.
We know she hates public displays of affection.
We see her treat Lee like tit/ treat him like dogs body and not respect his opinions even about big things buying a house that's quite telling.
I think Lee can say some hurtful insensitive remarks and he seems obsessed with the perfect body image.
He's always saying what a babe and how wonderful she is it never feels reciprocated.
We see from many vlogs she leaves Lee alone to shop look after poppy do school runs so she can walk with oaps/ gym/shopping whatever takes her fancy really.
But Lee gets his share me time he does gym golf football and goes out with mates or her dad.
It's quite clear apart from gym they have separate interests.
You can sometimes tell Lee looks fed up with trash like love island she makes him watch.
Lee's tidied and mess probably annoys him.
He seems to enjoy cooking
He likes being busy she doesn't she's lazy.
He's very sporty she's generally not.
She dident go watch or support his run for charity.
She constantly likes to rub it in that she's the breadwinner.
Even on Neilsons holiday they like to do different things.

I don't envy their try hard relationship.
I think too much time together is bad.
Neither of them can separate personal from private lines are so blurred.
The 2 cocunt could gave gone sports day cheered and not filmed or shared like normal folk.
She dident have to share her surprise night away or her birthday at all.
Even after all that's happened they not changed.
Going on date night with parents is not normal.

So, Zoom_baby have removed the reshare of Mrs Ms post. Rebecca, time to pull it down and edit it to remove the children. Policy is policy for a reason.

I will admit I did take pictures of my child and her classmates at sports day, but only to share with family who could not be present. And these were not posted on Facebook, or Instagram or anywhere else. They were shared via messenger to the required people. It's not hard to respect the rules

As for the new "mum chums" some of them looked very familiar, maybe friends from younger days or even a bridesmaid or two?

• Heart
So many ways she could have done that though, post but crop an image, take a picture of the back of S doing a race. Share an image of P with her sticker for doing the children's race

Surprise surprise Zoom_baby don't care, they have gained followers from Grabby and that's all that counts.
I went to look at the Zoom baby post but it looks like she's taken it down, I can no longer see it in her feed.

So, Zoom_baby have removed the reshare of Mrs Ms post. Rebecca, time to pull it down and edit it to remove the children. Policy is policy for a reason.

I will admit I did take pictures of my child and her classmates at sports day, but only to share with family who could not be present. And these were not posted on Facebook, or Instagram or anywhere else. They were shared via messenger to the required people. It's not hard to respect the rules

As for the new "mum chums" some of them looked very familiar, maybe friends from younger days or even a bridesmaid or two?
We must have posted at same time. Yes Edgy should take down her post. She's so thick, how can she think it is acceptable?

Reactions: 7

Good job❤ sad side of the story is the lack of
responsible people out there 😳

Reactions: 5

Your ex friends/bridesmaids or hers?

Oh I saw zoom baby mentioned here but had no idea on brand page why thought another ad on her grid.
Dident realise the zoom baby ad had images other peoples ids that must break new data protection rules as used for commercial and public purpose .
Did people complain to zoom baby?
Glad they took more notice than the head.
However all shots of other kids still need removing from her Insta.
I cant believe more parents are not upset by them and mum's actually want to be friends with her.

Do the parents of the kids featured not their kids are splashed all over social media?
I

Reactions: 4
Your ex friends/bridesmaids or hers?

Oh I saw zoom baby mentioned here but had no idea on brand page why thought another ad on her grid.
Dident realise the zoom baby ad had images other peoples ids that must break new data protection rules as used for commercial and public purpose .
Did people complain to zoom baby?
Glad they took more notice than the head.
However all shots of other kids still need removing from her Insta.
I cant believe more parents are not upset by them and mum's actually want to be friends with her.

Do the parents of the kids featured not their kids are splashed all over social media?
I
Hers, friends she has had for yuurs and yuurs.
I commented on zoom_baby's page. They replied saying that it was a reshare and that if she removed it they would as well. I then replied saying that I couldn't ask her to remove it as I am blocked by her, however I was disappointed that they were gifting items to a non transparent, casually racist influencer who has no care for safeguarding policies. They deleted their post.
I don't know if other parents know, I don't know them all to ask if they are comfortable, I'm very socially awkward so don't speak to many school parents outside of my child's class mates

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is what really pisses me off. She’s so tit at her “job”
It takes all of 2 seconds to crop an image prior to uploading it - she doesn’t ever seem to engage her tiny little brain and actually do her job. The job she claims she “so so loves” - shes bloody useless.
It makes me laugh how completely incompetent she is - I wouldn’t trust her to stuff envelopes in my office.
I can’t find her photo on zoom baby

Reactions: 1
Hers, friends she has had for yuurs and yuurs.
I commented on zoom_baby's page. They replied saying that it was a reshare and that if she removed it they would as well. I then replied saying that I couldn't ask her to remove it as I am blocked by her, however I was disappointed that they were gifting items to a non transparent, casually racist influencer who has no care for safeguarding policies. They deleted their post.
I don't know if other parents know, I don't know them all to ask if they are comfortable, I'm very socially awkward so don't speak to many school parents outside of my child's class mates
How she portraying the school mum's?
As new mummy friends when they friends from old?
The whole I'm pushing past my anxiety and being a shy introvert.
The gym has given me the confidence to make new mummy Friends?

Reactions: 4
Meal planning video... Happen to be watching a video by a person of colour - don't often vlog themselves watching vlogs? Just 'happend' to be 'caught' by the vlog camera aimed directly at it... coincidental... or trying to AGAIN smokescreen with *subtle* contrived inserts of diversity within the day to day Meldrum activities... I know which side of _that_ fence I'm on.

• Haha
  • Sick
I recall a vlog or story sometime ago when Safiyah mentioned falling off a chair in school and saying a boy in her class did it and Reb saying something like 'well he is a nasty little boy then'. Although she didn't name names I thought at the time that class mums must watch her vlogs and be able to work out who this other child might be. I found it strange and inappropriate that she would include it.

I recall a vlog or story sometime ago when Safiyah mentioned falling off a chair in school and saying a boy in her class did it and Reb saying something like 'well he is a nasty little boy then'. Although she didn't name names I thought at the time that class mums must watch her vlogs and be able to work out who this other child might be. I found it strange and inappropriate that she would include it.
I thought she got a telling off over That?

Can I ask was she saying she was hanging out with mum friends?
Or has she said she's made new friends
Did they feature in her story?

The zoom baby thing is it paid?
Or gifted with no obligation to share?

Did anyone message them and get a response.
We're they aware of her recent poor brand image ?

Reactions: 2
She has said her Daddy & Me has sold out. Implying hundreds, if not thousands have sold.
My mummy chum (a big Mrs M fan 🙄) was keen to get it for Father’s Day and messaged her concerned about the delivery date being after Father’s Day. She asked if they think it could be earlier. I think that was wed or thur. She has had no reply!
It may have sold out, but only because it’s probably print to order. Only 13 reviews, yet sold out.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would anyone who is with their partner 24/7....365 days a year need a date night?Add to that the fact that their kids are asleep in bed every evening by 7pm?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would anyone who is with their partner 24/7....365 days a year need a date night?Add to that the fact that their kids are asleep in bed every evening by 7pm?
Exactly. They're more likely (and it would be healthier) to have time SEPERATELY. They are together 24/7...which in itself is weird. It wasn't a date night, it was a paid for by parents (as are all their lives) meal out then watching dad's cronies in a band. Nothing wrong with that... But it's not a date night you stupid mare. #forengagement #sillybillymeldrum #tattlersdoitbetter

Reactions: 12
Comment still showing, but comments have now become limited.

I thought that too.
Adore the comment about school mum's being a separate species.
She really does herself no favours.
I would run a mile if saw both of them .

I'm really surprised the crap that's gone on since she's come back.
She never learns.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.