Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even know what my sons school stance was on photos but I never took any anyway, just in case. I didn't want to annoy anyone or make them feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: 9
5 days back and 13 grid posts. Someone is definitely trying to push the apology as far down as possible.

Reactions: 20
Thought sweaty bec was catching up with bestest chums this weekend...... nope it’s her parents . Her friend circle must be getting thin on the ground if she is trying to make chums with the school mums

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think moving your children to another school over that photo is an overreaction, the only way the head will take this seriously is if a parent of one of the children in the photo complains, if they don't or aren't bothered then this won't go anywhere

Reactions: 7
So Princess Pinocchio Verruca Salt Teapot Meldrum and her Pet wankstain are out on datenight? Thank duck I'm having a lovely night in after a smashing but hectic week at work. Planning our holiday (not gifted), sitting on our sofa (not gifted) and sharing a meal not sponsored, no checkpeas or Aunt Bessie's on sight!
Mrs Meldrum why you not mentioning the gifted necklace nowadays? 🤔

PS, the children in the IG pic to the left could be identified. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I think moving your children to another school over that photo is an overreaction, the only way the head will take this seriously is if a parent of one of the children in the photo complains, if they don't or aren't bothered then this won't go anywhere
Primary is 7 whole years per child
That's a long time to be annoyed another parent and child is getting preferential treatment and flouting the rules.

Reactions: 10
Primary is 7 whole years per child
That's a long time to be annoyed another parent and child is getting preferential treatment and flouting the rules.
It's 12 years where I'm from but I would be putting my child's feelings & friendships above any potential annoyance I would feel, if my children were directly affected I would of course do something about it, let's agree to differ on this one

Edit to clarify that I think she should have blurred the kids but I wouldn't move school because of this

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
And the fact that she said she hadn't lost even a pound makes me wonder with her amazing regime of healthy eating! If I eat half a quiche and all that bread I would not be as trim as her ooh and all the cake too.....smells fishy as f*** 🤔
Same , I would be like the before pic after all those processed white carbs, and not even gluten intolerant

Sorry to de-rail from transformation-gate. Just caught up on her latest YT vid. I can’t believe this is her healthy lunch idea...I would be absolutely starving!!

Start of the video says she will cut out white bread but 2/5 meals is white toast and white pita bread 🙄🙄 trying so so hard there Reb
That's the sort of portion my 2 year old eats.

She must be starving.

Reactions: 3
Surely it’s not date night if you’re going out with your parents as well? Date might means just me and my husband. No kids no friends and no parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone notice she had Gold by Spandau Ballet playing in the car my song she said lol 😂

She's definitely trying to be more relatable since her comeback. We've got no money! I chat to the plebs at the school gate! Lee and me try and do something nice together once a month...

...hang on, pre-scandal, all she ever did was nice things together with Lee. Shopping trips without kids, a night in St Andrews, lunches out. I guess we'll be seeing less of that kind of thing because she's refashioning herself as one of us ordinary folk.

Reactions: 15
She's definitely trying to be more relatable since her comeback. We've got no money! I chat to the plebs at the school gate! Lee and me try and do something nice together once a month...

...hang on, pre-scandal, all she ever did was nice things together with Lee. Shopping trips without kids, a night in St Andrews, lunches out. I guess we'll be seeing less of that kind of thing because she's refashioning herself as one of us ordinary folk.
Does she think people can’t see previous grid posts?! What a bleeping eejit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How false did that story with Lee look? She has always avoided public shows of affection with him (tbf so would I cos he’s a dick) and there they are all loved up with her arm around him. Both their laughs sounded so forced too

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.