Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see her insta stories about ‘gutting’ the playroom (hate that phrase, she is just tidying it!)? The guinea pigs have gone 😱
Outdoors for summer?
How they can make so much mess those kids in playroom and their rooms is beyond me.
Bet her office is major dumping ground.

Reactions: 3
The new art holder should have an ad for Neilsons, as those pictures were all done in kids club 😂 (all the kids clubs do similar art to give the parents at the end of the week).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I wish someone would #kindlygift her a hair mask. Worzel Gummidge has healthier looking hair. Same tan though....... 🍊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Maybe she smoked so much during her “break off instagram” it’s turned her fingers orange! That gel nail picture is crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is very like Trump right now! Garden needing levelled, is it? Just get Mexico to pay for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The new art holder should have an ad for Neilsons, as those pictures were all done in kids club 😂 (all the kids clubs do similar art to give the parents at the end of the week).
I did think it was all a bit samey - hand/footprint art anyone?! 🤣

Outdoors for summer?
How they can make so much mess those kids in playroom and their rooms is beyond me.
Bet her office is major dumping ground.
Maybe, but it is still a bit nippy up in Scotland isn’t it! More likely they were packed off to Nana’s while they were on holiday and then they are putting off bringing them back!

Reactions: 5
I wish someone would #kindlygift her a hair mask. Worzel Gummidge has healthier looking hair. Same tan though....... 🍊
View attachment 21608
Her hair is horrific.

Her roots are showing through already.

The highlights have been done with a heavy hand - far too blocky, the colour isn’t right.

She’s basically just gone in asking to go as blonde as possible and they have agreed and slapped on a tit load of bleach in foils. Not a good advert for the hairdresser!!!!

• Haha
Omg - “The Islanders are so obsessed with how they look” 10 seconds later “You’re so tanned, babe. Yeah, so are you babe”

😂😂

Can you get any more vacuous and ironic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Omg - “The Islanders are so obsessed with how they look” 10 seconds later “You’re so tanned, babe. Yeah, so are you babe”

😂😂

Can you get any more vacuous and ironic

They are so ignorant and so stupid it’s actually painful to watch. They just can’t even see how ridiculous they both are!!!!

Oh bleeping hell

Step away from the glue gun Rebecca. Step away from the glue gun.

Wait for the nonsense comments from the sheep “oh my god, that’s amazing! Can you do a video on how you upcycled that lampshade?” “You are SUCH an inspiration!” “Interiors GOALS” “omg house of DREAMS!!!”

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
" I'm so not crafty"
But get me promoting and hauling in the dolla for not my first, but second, CRAFTY book 🤪
Indoor washing line for the art, nice touch Reb 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How is she still able to upload Youtube videos that are undisclosed ads? Every video she has upload since the racism incident have been undisclosed ads.

Is anyone in the industry, has connections to the asa or cma what is the process???.do they get fined? Are there any conseguenzes for people that flaut the regulations? I and many others have reported edgy (who is by fare the worst offender)...but still she carries on!

Reactions: 7
Another review! Why can't Lucy just wait a few years to buy it? It will be about 50p then 🤣 actually took a look at other reviews she'd left, not sure if it's reb herself! There's ski stuff, security lights, books for bookclub, obvs mummy and me, and girly type toys. Everything is verified apart from rebs books and the security lights 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Another review! Why can't Lucy just wait a few years to buy it? It will be about 50p then 🤣 actually took a look at other reviews she'd left, not sure if it's reb herself! There's ski stuff, security lights, books for bookclub, obvs mummy and me, and girly type toys. Everything is verified apart from rebs books and the security lights 🤔
View attachment 21623
“Lucy”

Wait - isn’t Lucy her middle name?????

Edit: that is 100% her, 👍🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 21623
Maybe Rebecca Lucy just couldn't contain her excitement about her book any more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.