Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry didn’t mean to cause offence 😆😆 it’s just I don’t know what is on their door step as I have never even been that far up north. I was unsure how far everything is to them but of course why am I being so silly they are selfish and despite having three of them they never think about their kids . Just seeing the contrast to other bloggers they do sweet FA and then complain about how busy they are and that they struggle to keep a tidy house!!!??? Give me a break!! Or a gin
Multiple castles/national trust properties. Plenty of play parks in the larger towns in both directions from them. Various different soft plays. Grampian transport museum. Many different beaches within an hour. So much more than they show

Reactions: 13
Multiple castles/national trust properties. Plenty of play parks in the larger towns in both directions from them. Various different soft plays. Grampian transport museum. Many different beaches within an hour. So much more than they show
Agree. They live in a beautiful part of Scotland. They live an hour from the Cairngorms national park, they are a stones throw from amazing wildlife, coastline, nature. They are missing a trick - they could absolutely showcase the area they live/northern Scotland and have that as their USP rather than churning out this boring “mummy and cute kiddies” bullshit that has been done to death and back again.

Reactions: 17
I got bored at 9 minutes, and switched off! Poppy just looks so uncared for, climbing on the window eating a packet of crisps at breakfast time, every time she sees the camera she kind of freezes and stares, and goes into a trance and starts saying cheese. Like that's all her life is,,,,,, it's so sad! And then when Pat commented on disgusting Rebs arse I thought to myself, well he's got a point, it is her better side but still, I'm out!!!! And off I switched 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The lampshade looks crap.

What’s Florence done to her face?
Eek dunno but it looks sore? Her eye looks red. That looks like a proper dressing - I wonder if she’s had a fall and cut her cheek or something??

Reactions: 1
'If you're posting about your own products/services, then this also counts as advertising, even on your own personal channels.'
Her latest video is for sure an ad😳

Reactions: 8
View attachment 21598
I found out what had been photoshopped out of Edgys hand! She has been carrying around these signs, see she doesn’t just pointlessly hold up her hand for no reason! 😂 Very clever her poses are weird though why does she do this ?
View attachment 21598
I found out what had been photoshopped out of Edgys hand! She has been carrying around these signs, see she doesn’t just pointlessly hold up her hand for no reason! 😂

View attachment 21599

View attachment 21601
Very clever ! Why does she pose like this it’s pretentious she is not a model !

Reactions: 4
Haven't watched these jokers for ages but had a look at their latest lame effort..obviously haven't improved their camera skills for a start; neither of them can do a panning shot without going all blurry. Amateurs. And predictable parenting fail when Poppy drenches herself whilst her numbskull minders are gabbing about the clematis and filming themselves, such attentive parents.

But the ending got me; everything they said about Love Island could equally be applied to them. No diversity, check. Trash TV, check. All contestants seemed obsessed with being tanned, check and 'fit', check. Do they know the meaning of irony?
And her 'book' ...that she clearly didn't write herself even though there's very little 'writing' in it. What an absolute insult to her loyal supporters; throw a half-hearted cheap bit of useless tat at them just because you have to find a way to monetise whatever following you have.
It's all so grubby and shoddy.

The kids of course keep it somewhat alive (as kids do in all family vlogs) and without them they would sink like a stone, they're both so damn dull and ignorant. But you have to wonder how much gets edited out; I bet Safiyah wasn't happy about her father creeping up on her when she was dancing in her bedroom; it suddenly cut out at that point.

What a pathetic life, skulking around filming your children's private moments so you don't have to go to work. How do they justify it to themselves? Memories? Bollocks. Children deserve to develop in private, not have a public persona thrust on them before they're old enough to even know what the 'public' is. It's disturbing to think about the daily betrayal of trust that happens in these family vloggers households; the child thinks its interacting with its parent, not with a couple of thousand strangers who claim to 'love' it. It's revolting.
Well said I agree

I don't think it is an official ad, I think she is touting for business. She has burned her bridges with Tesco and next and now needs to find another company to earn her dollah.
Yes I agree looking to work with them for sure , when I used to watch about a year and half ago I remember her saying she didn’t shop there because it was too expensive , at the time they were shopping in Iceland and raving about their own brand extra special meals that they never bought again ! I think Lee was still offshore I was just starting to wake up to the dishonesty around that time and it just was so obvious

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Please Reb, you put a filter over everything else, it’s your food that needs it 🤢
All food looks like dog food unless you brighten it and tinker with the colour a bit.

That lunch looked revolting.

I know you said it looked bad and tasted delicious but I so so don’t believe you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another review! Why can't Lucy just wait a few years to buy it? It will be about 50p then 🤣 actually took a look at other reviews she'd left, not sure if it's reb herself! There's ski stuff, security lights, books for bookclub, obvs mummy and me, and girly type toys. Everything is verified apart from rebs books and the security lights 🤔
View attachment 21623
Or someone that's been really heavily influenced! 😂 I hope to god it's Reb, otherwise someone needs to stage an intervention for Lucy! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please Reb, you put a filter over everything else, it’s your food that needs it 🤢
All food looks like dog food unless you brighten it and tinker with the colour a bit.

That lunch looked revolting.

I know you said it looked bad and tasted delicious but I so so don’t believe you.
I dunno why she’s hammering the food/cooking stuff - she can’t cook and hardly eats anything. (Well I do know why, because of her desperate attempt to secure work with Sainsbury’s! Reb if you want to work with a supermarket just go and work in one!!!!!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I see Rami is back in Dubai so at least we won’t have to put up with daily PT videos for a while....

Side note - does anyone know why Rami is living/working in Banchory when his wife & kid live permanently in Dubai? Why doesn’t he just PT is Dubai and live properly with his family??? Seems a very odd set up. I could understand if he had a really niche job that he could only do in certain places but he could literally PT or work in a gym anywhere.... (unless it’s a visa issue?)
Just seems odd to me 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s because of his uk visa. His wife has a good job in Dubai but they have a house in Banchory and he has to be in the UK for a certain number of days each year to qualify for uk residency.

Reactions: 2
I got bored at 9 minutes, and switched off! Poppy just looks so uncared for, climbing on the window eating a packet of crisps at breakfast time, every time she sees the camera she kind of freezes and stares, and goes into a trance and starts saying cheese. Like that's all her life is,,,,,, it's so sad! And then when Pat commented on disgusting Rebs arse I thought to myself, well he's got a point, it is her better side but still, I'm out!!!! And off I switched 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Oh look at that booty! 🤢 yeah I see it 🥞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s because of his uk visa. His wife has a good job in Dubai but they have a house in Banchory and he has to be in the UK for a certain number of days each year to qualify for uk residency.
Oh right, he’s not from the UK then??

But if his family live in Dubai, why does he care about UK residency??

Reactions: 3
Omg that's hilarious if it's actually her 🤣 I feel ridiculously proud of my detective skills...although to be fair it didn't take much 🕵

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she smoking crack?
Seriously.
When the hell was she EVER an “earth mother”
???????!!!!!!
I swear she has no idea what she’s talking about - she just spews our random tit like this because she thinks it sounds clever.

Put a sock in it Reb. No one cares.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just read that mrs hinch is being investigated by asa...(it's in the daily mail)...so why is our edgy getting away with It?!

Reactions: 7
Oh right, he’s not from the UK then??

But if his family live in Dubai, why does he care about UK residency??
He’s Syrian. His wife is from Banchory, I think she met him in Dubai and is on a long term posting there with an oil company but her base is Aberdeen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.