Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I haven’t met anyone stupid enough to roast their face like that in a long time.

No amount of Olay will fix the damage all that sun exposure has done. What an eegit.

Reactions: 23
Her face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I haven’t met anyone stupid enough to roast their face like that in a long time.

No amount of Olay will fix the damage all that sun exposure has done. What an eegit.
Yeah on the vlog when they are both sitting together, the light from the telly goes green and it REALLY shows her sun damage on her face 🥵

Reactions: 9
Yeah on the vlog when they are both sitting together, the light from the telly goes green and it REALLY shows her sun damage on her face 🥵
Oh I don’t usually look at her on YouTube anymore, I’m off to have a look now!

Reactions: 3
To add to the vapid wotsit description I am now adding stupid, potential food poisoning,imbecilic home cook! God that Mediterranean chicken dish looked utterly vile!!! Chicken drumstick skin should be golden and should NOT see pink flesh through it. Maybe needs to tout specsavers for a freebie pair of glasses ...Or is she trying to food poison pathetic pat?!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
That dinner looked absolutely rank, insipid chicken and half cooked spuds - no thanks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To add to the vapid wotsit description I am now adding stupid, potential food poisoning,imbecilic home cook! God that Mediterranean chicken dish looked utterly vile!!! Chicken drumstick skin should be golden and should NOT see pink flesh through it. Maybe needs to tout specsavers for a freebie pair of glasses ...Or is she trying to food poison pathetic pat?!
AEEC3108-7895-4EF3-A115-A4852573D4F8.jpeg
already done the glasses!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Notice how the girlies were with mummy while she got ready today in the vlog 🤣🤣🤣 see you can do your makeup and watch them at the same time Reb 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Poppy is literally the cutest. Funny and cheeky in equal measure. Three beautiful girls they have. Shame their whole childhood is out there for anyone to view

Reactions: 16
Thanks fellow tattlers for choosing my thread title! Saw Trump on the news....dodgy tan, crap fashion sense, tit badly dyed/ bleached hair, wotsit fingers all thrown together with his casual racism and thought of Edgy...Pat can be like Melania firmly in the background for now!
I think it’s a brilliant thread name when I seen it. I thought oh please use this one as it’s her to a T lol 😂

Reactions: 5
Haven't watched these jokers for ages but had a look at their latest lame effort..obviously haven't improved their camera skills for a start; neither of them can do a panning shot without going all blurry. Amateurs. And predictable parenting fail when Poppy drenches herself whilst her numbskull minders are gabbing about the clematis and filming themselves, such attentive parents.

But the ending got me; everything they said about Love Island could equally be applied to them. No diversity, check. Trash TV, check. All contestants seemed obsessed with being tanned, check and 'fit', check. Do they know the meaning of irony?
And her 'book' ...that she clearly didn't write herself even though there's very little 'writing' in it. What an absolute insult to her loyal supporters; throw a half-hearted cheap bit of useless tat at them just because you have to find a way to monetise whatever following you have.
It's all so grubby and shoddy.

The kids of course keep it somewhat alive (as kids do in all family vlogs) and without them they would sink like a stone, they're both so damn dull and ignorant. But you have to wonder how much gets edited out; I bet Safiyah wasn't happy about her father creeping up on her when she was dancing in her bedroom; it suddenly cut out at that point.

What a pathetic life, skulking around filming your children's private moments so you don't have to go to work. How do they justify it to themselves? Memories? Bollocks. Children deserve to develop in private, not have a public persona thrust on them before they're old enough to even know what the 'public' is. It's disturbing to think about the daily betrayal of trust that happens in these family vloggers households; the child thinks its interacting with its parent, not with a couple of thousand strangers who claim to 'love' it. It's revolting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Haven't watched these jokers for ages but had a look at their latest lame effort..obviously haven't improved their camera skills for a start; neither of them can do a panning shot without going all blurry. Amateurs. And predictable parenting fail when Poppy drenches herself whilst her numbskull minders are gabbing about the clematis and filming themselves, such attentive parents.

But the ending got me; everything they said about Love Island could equally be applied to them. No diversity, check. Trash TV, check. All contestants seemed obsessed with being tanned, check and 'fit', check. Do they know the meaning of irony?
And her 'book' ...that she clearly didn't write herself even though there's very little 'writing' in it. What an absolute insult to her loyal supporters; throw a half-hearted cheap bit of useless tat at them just because you have to find a way to monetise whatever following you have.

The kids of course keep it somewhat alive (as kids do in all family vlogs) and without them they would sink like a stone, they're both so damn dull and ignorant. But you have to wonder how much gets edited out; I bet Safiyah wasn't happy about her father creeping up on her when she was dancing in her bedroom; it suddenly cut out at that point.

What a pathetic life, skulking around filming your children's private moments so you don't have to go to work. How do they justify it to themselves? Memories? Bollocks. Children deserve to develop in private, not have a public persona thrust on them before they're old enough to even know what the 'public' is. It's disturbing to think about the daily betrayal of trust that happens in these family vloggers households; the child thinks its interacting with its parent, not with a couple of thousand strangers who claim to 'love' it. It's revolting.
Wow so well written and so true! You’re right the whole thing is revolting 👏🏻

Reactions: 15

So well said!

Reactions: 13

So true I thought same about sneaking up to S room she was unaware she was being filmed. (Very much a cheap shot)
At the end diversity made me laugh notice she dident mention race..
The irony his at 30 shes young skinny blonde and tanned.
She must make many of her sheep who are larger or don't have time for self care feel crap.
She still loves herself doesn't she.
The constant mess all angles of bedroom on floor chair and draws.
I reckon that craft cupboards a mess too was careful not to show too much when she opened it.
Spent ages on getting ready is makeup to gym a done thing?
Comes back from gym all smug chat believe she's still gifting her free sessions.
Lee usual annoying tosser with very little going on in his life.
Perving and commenting in rebs booty.

OMG garden was dull.
Removed a tree but that area still looked a mess.
Grim stain still on wall.
Cluttered patio.
Some of pots nice but they so sparse really needs many hanging baskets and more flower pots as did not look impactful.
We want the garden levelled.
Why don't you is money the issues
He's always bèen fixated with his clematis even at old house.
The meals looked grim as.
That kitchens so dark dated and depressing .The eBay dungarees are out again.
Love island I'm so excited could she be more sad and shallow it's all for engagment.
Was go Florrie riding balance bike or actual bike?
Same old same old crap
Most editing thing kids did that day was go see the cows.

Reactions: 8
I know they live in Scotland and I’m not sure about the difference in way of life but the kids had a day off school!! On a Monday, why the hell did they just gym, gym, lunch, make cupcakes and walk to see the cows? In our life down south we go out for the day, to the farm, zoo, country park take a picnic etc etc
Their life seems so incredibly dull and not at all inspiring or relatable

Reactions: 20
Their vlog was hilarious! Edgy does a food haul then pat has to sort it all out becasue she’s filled up the freezers with fish fingers and Yorkshire puddings 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I know they live in Scotland and I’m not sure about the difference in way of life but the kids had a day off school!! On a Monday, why the hell did they just gym, gym, lunch, make cupcakes and walk to see the cows? In our life down south we go out for the day, to the farm, zoo, country park take a picnic etc etc
That’s just them. They are selfish to the core. All they think about is themselves. Couldn’t possibly have arranged a trip out for the day with the kids, oh no. They never go on day trips with the kids - I don’t think they have ever done it (apart from when being provided with a freebie)
There’s so many places near them they could go for a day out or even just a few hours. Loads of beaches and outdoor places they could go.

Reactions: 11
Of course their lifestyle is not because they live in Scotland 🤦‍♀️ I take personal offence that you would even suggest so 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Of course their lifestyle is not because they live in Scotland 🤦‍♀️ I take personal offence that you would even suggest so 😅
Sorry didn’t mean to cause offence 😆😆 it’s just I don’t know what is on their door step as I have never even been that far up north. I was unsure how far everything is to them but of course why am I being so silly they are selfish and despite having three of them they never think about their kids . Just seeing the contrast to other bloggers they do sweet FA and then complain about how busy they are and that they struggle to keep a tidy house!!!??? Give me a break!! Or a gin

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.