Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s Syrian. His wife is from Banchory, I think she met him in Dubai and is on a long term posting there with an oil company but her base is Aberdeen.
Ah ok. That makes sense. Cheers, I was just super confused/curious about the set up!!

You sound like you know them personally?!

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has been asked before but how does someone go about reporting these undeclared ads?

Reactions: 2
Is she smoking crack?
Seriously.
When the hell was she EVER an “earth mother”
???????!!!!!!
I swear she has no idea what she’s talking about - she just spews our random tit like this because she thinks it sounds clever.

Put a sock in it Reb. No one cares.
When she asks for presents Poppy "might enjoy opening" what she means is what she'll enjoy being gifted 😡

Reactions: 15
When she asks for presents Poppy "might enjoy opening" what she means is what she'll enjoy being gifted 😡
Exactly.
Poppy will be 2. She would enjoy opening an empty cardboard box and playing with the wrapping paper. Poppy doesn’t give a duck! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she smoking crack?
Seriously.
???????!!!!!!
I swear she has no idea what she’s talking about - she just spews our random tit like this because she thinks it sounds clever.

She’s got a bit confused there she didn’t mean Earth Mother - she’s definitely never been one of those - it’s tit Mother she’s thinking of!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I dunno why she’s hammering the food/cooking stuff - she can’t cook and hardly eats anything. (Well I do know why, because of her desperate attempt to secure work with Sainsbury’s! Reb if you want to work with a supermarket just go and work in one!!!!!!)
Also she has said on a number of occasions that although people liked and asked for grocery hauls, she wasn’t doing them as it wasn’t her thing and she wasn’t interested.
Now she’s all about food hauls and “cooking”.

I remember one of her videos “homemade fish supper” it was called and I thought “oh that’s interesting! A homemade chip shop dinner”
It wasn’t though, it was some salmon or mackerel thing and as far away from a “fish supper” as it’s possible to be!
The disappointment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From the little bit of Lee that I saw on the vlog, I think he looks like he's had enough...... and I'd even go as far as to say I think he's thinking it's time to man up, get a proper job, support his family by working like most men have to, and stand up to Reb and tell her those girls deserve better. Well we can live on hope anyway!!!!! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Oh hell no, with the post in her stories about not caring about all the issues, it’s not hard to stay educated. Being uneducated about issues regarding gender equality and race inequality is not an excuse to be racist. Use the Internet and learn. It’s your job as parent to stay on top of those issues, so you don’t raise another generation of homophobic, racist and anti-Semitic little humans.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also she has said on a number of occasions that although people liked and asked for grocery hauls, she wasn’t doing them as it wasn’t her thing and she wasn’t interested.
Now she’s all about food hauls and “cooking”.

I remember one of her videos “homemade fish supper” it was called and I thought “oh that’s interesting! A homemade chip shop dinner”
It wasn’t though, it was some salmon or mackerel thing and as far away from a “fish supper” as it’s possible to be!
The disappointment 😂
No wonder when Florrie requested fish for dinner and Lee asked her what kind of fish, she replied "from the Cowshed" 😂😂. Which is a restaurant in Banchory for the non-locals

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh hell no, with the post in her stories about not caring about all the issues, it’s not hard to stay educated. Being uneducated about issues regarding gender equality and race inequality is not an excuse to be racist. Use the Internet and learn. It’s your job as parent to stay on top of those issues, so you don’t raise another generation of homophobic, racist and anti-Semitic little humans.
I really wish she would stop with all this faux concern she’s trying to push.

She doesn’t give a duck about the environment or charity or the welfare of children (her own included) or anything else.

She only cares about herself, her own image, money and trying to pass herself off as some sort of z-list Instagram celebrity.

Reactions: 19
Is she smoking crack?
Seriously.
???????!!!!!!

NEVER EVER was she an earth mother! Moody, snappy and sulky more like it, biting S head off if she so much as looked at F! ( even though Edgy was 7 when her sister was born and used to be really vile to her). Thing with Rebecca is she just gets an idea in her head and that’s it, full steam ahead, Pat did not want another chi,d, she did so it happened, now she moans constantly about Poppy and Lee does everything with her! I really hope those girls grow up to give them hell during their teenage years!

Reactions: 22
So many questions about the playroom transformation....what transformation??😂 it's a room with toys. Unless she means the transformation of the missing Guinea pigs?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With the constant posting and interacting with so so many of the guys 🙄....I would say that she's working harder than she has in her life!!

Reactions: 8
Funny how she'd been tagging sainsbury in all her stories but when she says she will do asda next week she doesnt tag them!!! Literally can see straight through the idiot, lie after lie. The asda shop wont happen, it's either an undeclared ad or shes desperate to work with them. Shes coming across very false and trying engage but shes just a dick!
Well she won’t need another shop for a while because she has freezers rammed with Sainsbury’s fish fingers! It’s like she was expecting the apocalypse. Or is that how many fish fingers it takes to feed a family of 5 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.