Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their vlog was hilarious! Edgy does a food haul then pat has to sort it all out becasue she’s filled up the freezers with fish fingers and Yorkshire puddings 🤣🤣🤣
The fish fingers and Yorkshire puddings show their true cooking abilities, it’s all about convenience. There’s nothing wrong with fish fingers, but don’t pretend you cook from scratch most nights when you have 50 fish fingers in the freezer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s just them. They are selfish to the core. All they think about is themselves. Couldn’t possibly have arranged a trip out for the day with the kids, oh no. They never go on day trips with the kids - I don’t think they have ever done it (apart from when being provided with a freebie)
There’s so many places near them they could go for a day out or even just a few hours. Loads of beaches and outdoor places they could go.
It's because they are lazy and only care about themselves, day off school and Bec is away for her daily ramming. I also think she is scared about going out to busy places as she knows how disliked she is.

That dinner looked disgusting and grey - not like the recipe picture at all! As much as Lee is a twit, you have to laugh at him winding up Reb saying dinner was 6/10..she was bloody ragin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see Rami is back in Dubai so at least we won’t have to put up with daily PT videos for a while....

Side note - does anyone know why Rami is living/working in Banchory when his wife & kid live permanently in Dubai? Why doesn’t he just PT is Dubai and live properly with his family??? Seems a very odd set up. I could understand if he had a really niche job that he could only do in certain places but he could literally PT or work in a gym anywhere.... (unless it’s a visa issue?)
Just seems odd to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Sorry didn’t mean to cause offence 😆😆 it’s just I don’t know what is on their door step as I have never even been that far up north. I was unsure how far everything is to them but of course why am I being so silly they are selfish and despite having three of them they never think about their kids . Just seeing the contrast to other bloggers they do sweet FA and then complain about how busy they are and that they struggle to keep a tidy house!!!??? Give me a break!! Or a gin
I followed Mrs Meldrum many years when Lee was off shore she took kids out places loads like farm castle she had to shop and do school runs with both girls.

Watched sj strum she does lots with her daughter evalina the same age as poppy parks swimming ect. Made me feel sad for poppy compared to florrie at same age s she does nothing other than dumped Lee's mum .
See animals in feilds
Bike with Lee.
Tula in the woods
Aldis with Lee.

Reactions: 9
I see Rami is back in Dubai so at least we won’t have to put up with daily PT videos for a while....

Side note - does anyone know why Rami is living/working in Banchory when his wife & kid live permanently in Dubai? Why doesn’t he just PT is Dubai and live properly with his family??? Seems a very odd set up. I could understand if he had a really niche job that he could only do in certain places but he could literally PT or work in a gym anywhere.... (unless it’s a visa issue?)

I’m curious about this too. It seems strange to me that he would willingly choose to be separated from his family to only PT the likes of the Meldrums in Banchory. As you said, he could do that anywhere.

Reactions: 8
The fish fingers and Yorkshire puddings show their true cooking abilities, it’s all about convenience. There’s nothing wrong with fish fingers, but don’t pretend you cook from scratch most nights when you have 50 fish fingers in the freezer 😂
The fish fingers were all value ones.
The aunt besides was odd as aldis don't sell them maybe she had lots free coupons to use up but seldom they mention doing a roast they always go over rebs parent's.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I followed Mrs Meldrum many years when Lee was off shore she took kids out places loads like farm castle she had to shop and do school runs with both girls.

Watched sj strum she does lots with her daughter evalina the same age as poppy parks swimming ect. Made me feel sad for poppy compared to florrie at same age s she does nothing other than dumped Lee's mum .
See animals in feilds
Bike with Lee.
Tula in the woods
Aldis with Lee.
It actually makes you feel slightly happy for the girls when they are dumped in kids club, I bet they have most of their fun there and actually get attention from someone, which is quite sad really!

I think its a bit complicated but basically 2 things ;
1) Visa issue as he is Syrian and fought long and hard to get a visa for the UK when he and his wife moved from Dubai(where they met) to Banchory. I think he needs to stay in the UK for a certain number of days in 3 years to get residency or something like that?

2) His wife (and rest of her family - her brother/dad are the owners of THE UNIT gym) are originally from Banchory and she plans to eventually move home in the long run (think she moved back to Dubai temporarily for a job).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

I found out what had been photoshopped out of Edgys hand! She has been carrying around these signs, see she doesn’t just pointlessly hold up her hand for no reason! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

In Dubai you have to have someone sponsor you when getting a job there if your not an Emirati. Maybe you need qualification certificates etc. Dubai has a lot of laws around work in Dubai.

Reactions: 2
Just want to say the Sainsburys thing is defo an Undeclared Ad. She shopped in there for the clothes, shes filmed an online food shop AND THEN said she got a recipe off the website and now her book is in Sainsburys. The sainsburys thins is defo an undeclared AD. Next weeks food shop with Asda that she said shes doing is to throw everyone off the scent and make people think shes just trying out different shops, utter bollox!

Reactions: 18
Guys, I can't believe everyone's ignoring the biggest deal in the new vlog.

Pat's back!! And he gave us a weather update!!!! Thank the lord, I was dying to know about the weather in Scotland 🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In Dubai you have to have someone sponsor you when getting a job there if your not an Emirati. Maybe you need qualification certificates etc. Dubai has a lot of laws around work in Dubai.

Nah, I know loads of people who have moved over to work there - in various industries. They just had to secure a job before they left and there’s literally hundreds of recruitment agencies that help you get work.

Just want to say the Sainsburys thing is defo an Undeclared Ad. She shopped in there for the clothes, shes filmed an online food shop AND THEN said she got a recipe off the website and now her book is in Sainsburys. The sainsburys thins is defo an undeclared AD. Next weeks food shop with Asda that she said shes doing is to throw everyone off the scent and make people think shes just trying out different shops, utter bollox!
Yes it’s 100% an ad for Sainsbury’s.
The Asda shop won’t happen.

Anyone going to contact Sainsbury’s to confirm if she’s working with them??

Reactions: 7

Pat's back!! And he gave us a weather update!!!! Thank the lord, I was dying to know about the weather in Scotland 🎉🎉
and did you notice those sun-kissed locks of his? Can't believe I am saying this but he suits that beachy look :LOL::LOL: think he has been going to the salon with Reb for some highlights?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it’s a brilliant thread name when I seen it. I thought oh please use this one as it’s her to a T lol 😂
Thanks @Tamara - Edgy looking so orange after her holiday that I could see she was rocking that "natural" tan worn by Trump and I will always think of her and Pat now as just racists and pity the poor kids growing up in the Murder Mansion....

and did you notice those sun-kissed locks of his? Can't believe I am saying this but he suits that beachy look :LOL::LOL: think he has been going to the salon with Reb for some highlights?
Frosted tips? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

He’s such a tosser

Literally laughed when he was checking his hair out in the camera (“do I still look blonde babe?”)

🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Seeing as Reb reads here, here's a video on how to do your job correctly regarding ads....

Reactions: 8
Funny how she'd been tagging sainsbury in all her stories but when she says she will do asda next week she doesnt tag them!!! Literally can see straight through the idiot, lie after lie. The asda shop wont happen, it's either an undeclared ad or shes desperate to work with them. Shes coming across very false and trying engage but shes just a dick!

I don't think it is an official ad, I think she is touting for business. She has burned her bridges with Tesco and next and now needs to find another company to earn her dollah.

Reactions: 19
Anyone see her insta stories about ‘gutting’ the playroom (hate that phrase, she is just tidying it!)? The guinea pigs have gone 😱

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.