Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with you. While we all know the Meldrums are slippery cocunts that deserve all that comes to them, the brands need to be included in this too. Ultimately, the big brands use these “influencers” as essentially they’re cheap labour. So the “influencers” (duck I hate that term) receive three kindly gifted press samples 🙄 of bobbi brown lipsticks for free and they then tell us all how incredible they are. In return how many idiots/consumers then go on to ditch their three quid rimmel for the twenty quid version that the influencer has worn? How much does it cost the brand? Probably pennies. Compare that to an advert on telly/radio/magazine/online, they’ve saved themselves big big bucks and it works better as influencees believe these arse holes are like them and go out there and spend their hard earned cash.

Similarly to Neilson’s Holidays. They don’t give a tit that Meldrum has been involved in all this. They’ve probably not even seen the video. All they know is that they’re not going to LOSE money by sending these twerps to Greece, so what have they got to lose? In the grand scheme of things, 15 (🤣) tittlers and the masiah fella saying they’ll not go on a Neilson’s holiday if Grabecca goes really isn’t going to phase them.

This tit really makes me angry.
Yep. It's a cheap, easy, efficient way to advertise without having to stick to too much regulation, because there isn't any, really.

Reactions: 10
Why has she still not been on Instagram do you think?
Probably travelling to Greece today. Driving to Manchester then plane to Greece. So maybe due to travelling. Or maybe she can’t face posting on Instagram because folk will be able to tell the truth and say she has a blooming cheek to sweep 🧹 it under the carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably travelling to Greece today. Driving to Manchester then plane to Greece. So maybe due to travelling. Or maybe she can’t face posting on Instagram because folk will be able to tell the truth and say she has a blooming cheek to sweep 🧹 it under the carpet.
Nah, travelling never stopped her posting. She's a 🐔
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t really fancy a water oriented holiday in Greece mid-May even if I didn’t pay. The weather will be changeable to day the least.

I guess it will give them something other than nori-virus to moan about 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t mind that have gone on holiday or that Neilson has given them the holiday. I would have felt very sorry for Safiyah and Florence if they didn’t go. Those kids will have been excited for the holiday for ages. They shouldn’t have to be disappointed because of a problem their parents caused. Not that Rebecca thought of her kids at all. At least the kids get to experience something other than the woods or a garden centre.

Reactions: 8
She must hate herself.
Doubt it. The only people she hates are the ones that hold her to account AKA the "trolls".

Those kids will have been excited for the holiday for ages. They shouldn’t have to be disappointed because of a problem their parents caused. Not that Rebecca thought of her kids at all.
The kids are probably sick of being taken all over the place to earn mummy and daddy their dolla so they don't need to work. Would be happiest just a week in a caravan and no camera in their face I expect.

Reactions: 25
I don’t mind that have gone on holiday or that Neilson has given them the holiday. I would have felt very sorry for Safiyah and Florence if they didn’t go. Those kids will have been excited for the holiday for ages. They shouldn’t have to be disappointed because of a problem their parents caused. Not that Rebecca thought of her kids at all. At least the kids get to experience something other than the woods or a garden centre.
She won't be having any thoughts about the girls as they'll be papped into kids club & creche for the entire holiday

Reactions: 24
I truly hate myself for ever trusting her and wanting her to succeed, I have been a massive sheep and feel foolish for being blindly sucked into an influencers sales patter!! I am local to the Meldrums and honestly wanted her to do well, a strong, beautiful mother who I related to I was (I cringe saying this!!) “a fan” of hers. I had a very similar pregnancy to hers with Poppy and I felt I had someone to relate to and even recommended her to my friends. 😩 She goes on and on about how YT is her full time job as an influencer yet takes ZERO responsibility when other are negatively influenced.
I have (sadly) spent the last few weeks following this situation and gotten more and more worked up as details come out. Yes I need to get a life!! I suffer greatly from social anxiety and don’t go out much so her videos really made me feel better, initially!!! I will not be commenting again as I don’t agree with everything written ie comments on her looks, her marriage and so on however I am posting this long nonsense so that hopefully one of them or their spies see it and understand they have let themselves down so so much!! 😥 thanks for letting me vent tattlers 😘

P.s just saying they need to be careful with vulnerable people watching.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The only time the meldrum party will leave the resort will be to “mooch” round the local town, ie pop into Zara (as you can’t do that at home 🙄) and sit outside a “cute” little bar and drink aperol spritz and have a “cheeky” menthol fag (cameras down for that!) with their bestest chums.
Bliss....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Evening all... I noticed edgy Reb is back without addressing kkkgate

I hope she enjoyed her holiday... did she go to Alabama?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
they would have experienced school though.....you know, like every other kid

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only time the meldrum party will leave the resort will be to “mooch” round the local town, ie pop into Zara (as you can’t do that at home 🙄) and sit outside a “cute” little bar and drink aperol spritz and have a “cheeky” menthol fag (cameras down for that!) with their bestest chums.
Bliss....
I wondered if she smoked🤔

Reactions: 4
Honestly, let’s not fool ourselves, those kids go on plenty of holidays (even at the expense of their education) so there’s no shortage there. Also, they just drop them into clubs when they get there, booring.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
They probably didn’t have much time to get excited for a holiday since the previous one!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel more sorry about the fact that Safiyah, Florence & Poppy have their whole lives sold on camera to the highest bidder, never mind them missing out on a holiday. I mean those poor deprived girls who have only been to Disney Land Paris, a half term break to Aviemore, a ski break for Easter - how would they be able to face the playground if they hadn’t had their May break to Greece? 😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I'd rather be known for smoking than linked to racism. Priorities are all to cock!

Reactions: 35
I get what you’re saying but to be honest those children have had more holidays and breaks in they’re short lives than most have in a lifetime !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I truly hate myself for ever trusting her and wanting her to succeed, I have been a massive sheep and feel foolish for being blindly sucked into an influencers sales patter!! I am local to the Meldrums and honestly wanted her to do well, a strong, beautiful mother who I related to I was (I cringe saying this!!) “a fan” of hers. I had a very similar pregnancy to hers with Poppy and I felt I had someone to relate to and even recommended her to my friends. 😩 She goes on and on about how YT is her full time job as an influencer yet takes ZERO responsibility when other are negatively influenced.
I have (sadly) spent the last few weeks following this situation and gotten more and more worked up as details come out. Yes I need to get a life!! I suffer greatly from social anxiety and don’t go out much so her videos really made me feel better, initially!!! I will not be commenting again as I don’t agree with everything written ie comments on her looks, her marriage and so on however I am posting this long nonsense so that hopefully one of them or their spies see it and understand they have let themselves down so so much!! 😥 thanks for letting me vent tattlers 😘

P.s just saying they need to be careful with vulnerable people watching.
Please, don't say you hate yourself ... we were all fans or followers at some point.

I absolutely agree with you regarding personal insults, sometimes it goes past opinion into the bitchy zone and we should all be better than that.

My eldest daughter also suffers with debilitating social anxiety so I know how difficult it is and often it is a huge step to even come on a forum and open yourself up to others.

Zoe - my little wildlings on Instagram is lovely to follow as an alternative Xx

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.