Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is Safiyah because it she is 7 it's SATS week in the UK next week. Do they do them in Scotland. If they do she will not pass due to so much school missed. So many areas of maths will have been missed let alone writing skill lessons. Primary teacher here! can't see either if them doing extra home schooling to make up! Claiming travelling the world is educational!!!

Reactions: 7
I don’t mind that have gone on holiday or that Neilson has given them the holiday. I would have felt very sorry for Safiyah and Florence if they didn’t go. Those kids will have been excited for the holiday for ages. They shouldn’t have to be disappointed because of a problem their parents caused. Not that Rebecca thought of her kids at all. At least the kids get to experience something other than the woods or a garden centre.
Honestly thought those girls have everything and go on plenty of holidays one less holiday and a little disappointment would not kill them.

Reactions: 11
How old is Safiyah because it she is 7 it's SATS week in the UK next week. Do they do them in Scotland. If they do she will not pass due to so much school missed. So many areas of maths will have been missed let alone writing skill lessons. Primary teacher here! can't see either if them doing extra home schooling to make up! Claiming travelling the world is educational!!!
Scotland education devolved no SAT
Wales has no SAT s either.
Scotland start slightly later no reception class p1 is 1st year of primary.
No idea what Scottish curriculum looks like to compare.
I think ixl might give you some idea of Scottish maths .

But exams aside yes missing so much think 7 weeks last year can't be good for academics and socially.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They don t do them in Scotland x

Reactions: 1
*SATS week in England (edit: and Wales) not the U.K.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Scotland start slightly later no reception class p1 is 1st year of primary.
They don’t start later, just the intake is different. So some start at 5.5 others 4.5 and there is flexibility for the youngest in the intake to do an extra year at nursery.

Reactions: 5
I started following MM when Florrie was a baby I found her to be a breath of fresh air compared to others I had watch’d I stopped watching because she became like all the others I feel a little silly as I am not particularly easily taken in or so I thought 😳 please don’t say you hate yourself like myself and many others you just got taken in I now don’t watch any of them because they are all being tempted by companies to promote often products they themselves would never use its dishonest and so many of the followers often are struggling to feed their bairns so they are left feeling like they are missing out on “ must haves “ orthey are running themselves into debt if I thought I was influencing in this way then that would make me hate myself !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I truly hate myself for ever trusting her and wanting her to succeed, I have been a massive sheep and feel foolish for being blindly sucked into an influencers sales patter!! I am local to the Meldrums and honestly wanted her to do well, a strong, beautiful mother who was relatable to me I was (I cringe saying this!!) “a fan” of hers. I had a very similar pregnancy to hers with Poppy and I felt I had someone to relate to and even recommended her to my friends. 😩 She goes on and on about how YT is her full time job as an influencer yet takes ZERO responsibility when other are negatively influenced.
I have (sadly) spent the last few weeks following this situation and gotten more and more worked up as details come out. Yes I need to get a life!! I suffer greatly from social anxiety and don’t go out much so her videos really made me feel better, initially!!! I will not be commenting again as I don’t agree with everything written ie comments on her looks, her marriage and so on however I am posting
Please, don't say you hate yourself ... we were all fans or followers at some point.

I absolutely agree with you regarding personal insults, sometimes it goes past opinion into the bitchy zone and we should all be better than that.

My eldest daughter also suffers with debilitating social anxiety so I know how difficult it is and often it is a huge step to even come on a forum and open yourself up to others.

Zoe - my little wildlings on Instagram is lovely to follow as an alternative Xx
What a kind reply, thank you. Yes my hands were shaking and I felt a bit sick posting however I feel really strongly about this and it’s nice to have a wee place to express feelings. Not everyone is a troll, we are real people with real lives on social media looking for something (to some of us that is guidance or reassurance) and yes we can choose not to watch but sometimes you don’t even know you’re being influenced. (Does that sound stupid since she’s an influencer??? Yes maybe!) I’m a mother in my mid 30s and so embarrassed at the amount of purchases I’ve made because they “looked so so good”! 🤦🏻‍♀️ And that’s just the surface, this whole KKK mess, candice, the no fucks tee, and so more, she personally (edgy herself)really has messed up.😥

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Who doesn’t like a cheeky menthol after their check pea salad? Especially after a day cooking in the glorious heat. Living their best lives.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We smoke fags. DON’T WE LEE?
We absolutely loveeeeee a menthol.
So so loving the menthols
Blown away by the menthols
Loving it
Bad boy belter menthols

DONT WE LEE? BABE?!

Random thought - Anyone else remember the absolute vom-inducing video where she kept putting her hand up the back of his top and stroking him while they were talking to the camera? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Bet she was smoking like a chimney with stress when she was in all the papers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a kind reply, thank you. Yes my hands were shaking and I felt a bit sick posting however I feel really strongly about this and it’s nice to have a wee place to express feelings. Not everyone is a troll, we are real people with real lives on social media looking for something (to some of us that is guidance or reassurance) and yes we can choose not to watch but sometimes you don’t even know you’re being influenced. (Does that sound stupid since she’s an influencer??? Yes maybe!) I’m a mother in my mid 30s and so embarrassed at the amount of purchases I’ve made because they “looked so so good”! 🤦🏻‍♀️ And that’s just the surface, this whole KKK mess, candice, the no fucks tee, and so more, she personally (edgy herself)really has messed up.😥
Please please please don't feel bad.
I'm a mum in my late 30s too.
I guess I got into you tube nearly 3 years ago now and started watching Mrs Meldrum when Florrie was 18months old.
I started to feel uneasy about her when she was pregnant with poppy and have disliked her channel since Lee gave up work.
I was also not a huge fan of the meldrums vlogging channel as felt it was all so samey.

When I became uneasy about her I used to read and contribute to influencer threads on mumsnet.
This opened up my eyes to others felt the same way and that maybe others I watched were also not as good as they seem.
I joined here when she lied about Disney land.
I felt a bit duped times in past I Disney realise I was being advertised too or that items and holidays were gifted.
I felt some had breached my trust.
Deletion of all negatives made me wonder why am I the only one with negative thoughts
The constant rants about trolls anyone who disagrees manipulates her followers and makes the platform run like a dictatorship as sheep attack any other sheep even if the politely disagree it's not always a positive/kind platform.
If you vulnerable or depression/anxiety than the effects are even worse.
But she doesn't care about her vulnerable followers sadly.

We had a chuckle in the last thread about when we were sheep many were influenced to buy the mop.
For me it's influencers that started me buying method cleaning products.
Reading threads like I hate myself / I feel betrayed/ she makes me feel inadequate or I got into debt makes me feel so angry and sad.

Reactions: 16
Read this vomit inducing article on the Neilson website. I googled Nelson holidays the meldrum. You keep going back on Neilson holidays because they are FREE!!! Not because they are the greatest family getaway grabecca!!! And I would guess they are paid for articles like this. It's their gravy train no wonder winging their way back as we tattle!please Neilsons stop your link with them!!! End of their their regular income freebies and constant holidays! Get them back to reality. Who goes away 8 times in a year. Get your children back in school. Get them to appreciate a holiday is a couple of times a year for the norm. Go and get your first job Mrs mildew !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
hair, nails, acupuncture it’s been a wee treat no having to do her “full time job” - bet the moneys still rolling in - she can get Lee and her family to take on the kids under the pretence of anxiety/self care. There will be no reflection, this episode has been perfect for her, victim role play and all about me me me.

Reactions: 8
Read this vomit inducing article on the Neilson website. I googled Nelson holidays the meldrum. You keep going back on Neilson holidays because they are FREE!!! Not because they are the greatest family getaway grabecca!!! And I would guess they are paid for articles like this. It's their gravy train no wonder winging their way back as we tattle!please Neilsons stop your link with them!!! End of their their regular income freebies and constant holidays! Get them back to reality. Who goes away 8 times in a year. Get your children back in school. Get them to appreciate a holiday is a couple of times a year for the norm. Go and get your first job Mrs mildew !
Jeez forgot how gushy that article was, how many times can she mention reading books in one article?
Of course, with her updated you tube 'about me', she no longer claims to be an adventurer and you tube is no longer her jam. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
They've got some brass neck if they go on that holiday knowing what people are saying about them. I just couldn't do it. I would be looking around wondering if the other holidaymakers had read the Neilson Instagram or the newspapers. Plus everyone would know it was a freebie holiday and that wouldn't go down well with the other holidaymakers who had paid full price. Rather them than me. It would be too stressful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.