Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off-topic, but just read this and really wished that Edgy had been one of these unfortunate influencers!!
Untitled.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She’s one of those bloody hideous people that no matter what always comes up smelling of roses. I’ve known girls like her my whole life. The ones who are super popular but wouldn’t piss on the so called friends if they were on fire. She makes me blood boil

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@bethica just seen at the end of the last thread u asked about the cordless Dyson, not sure if it was labelled So, but she did an ad for it ages ago in the old house, think it was a 1st impressions or something. She also featured in the tv advert for it!

Well if it's true, she's away on launch day.
Ever the professional! She didn't give a tit about mummy and me so can't see it being any different this time round!

Reactions: 7
She’s one of those bloody hideous people that no matter what always comes up smelling of roses. I’ve known girls like her my whole life. The ones who are super popular but wouldn’t piss on the so called friends if they were on fire. She makes me blood boil
Yip, but in my experience eventually the tit drowns them. 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was it the last Greece holiday they all got norovirus?
Because that really enticed people to book with Neilson I’m sure. Watching them in their lovely cosy room (looked like something from a Cold War movie) and then out in the resort like an infection control training video of how disease spreads.
I stopped watching around then as was so disgusted at their selfishness.

Reactions: 9
Her comeback beggars belief. This was her opportunity to do a sit down video saying that she has made mistakes, apologise and move on. Surely the people around her - friends, parents, channel mum can see that this is the way that she will be able to redeem herself?? Yes it might blow up again momentarily but she would gain a lot more respect than the way she has chosen to go about it. It’s incredibly sad the people ‘in her camp’ seem to to actually have her back. What s more sad though is that she will probably be instilling the same values into her children x

Reactions: 18
What I find weird about the book launches is that she would have had the perfect opportunity to thank the sheep by doing something at the local Waterstones, or a mummy/daughter craft/journal event at one of the many lovely venues around the area....but nada. And if I had a book out, sure as hell I would be celebrating with a vino/dinner out/having friends round/day trip somewhere fun with the kids. It's all weird full stop

Reactions: 19
What I find weird about the book launches is that she would have had the perfect opportunity to thank the sheep by doing something at the local Waterstones, or a mummy/daughter craft/journal event at one of the many lovely venues around the area....but nada. And if I had a book out, sure as hell I would be celebrating with a vino/dinner out/having friends round/day trip somewhere fun with the kids. It's all weird full stop
Most influencers would do that but she's about less effort /max wonga 😊

Reactions: 11
Most influencers would do that but she's about less effort /max wonga 😊
She's been paid ages ago.
There's nothing in contract that says she promotes the book.
Can't believe how the publishers think this is acceptable.
I assume this is out as it's been printed too late.
I'm tempted message seven dials publishing.

Reactions: 6
I think she knows the book was a bit rubbish. She wouldn’t put the effort in to go and promote anyway. If it requires any extra effort, she isn’t doing it. Occasionally influences write something worth while. All of Tom Fletcher’s kids book are generally entertaining for kids. She would have been better writing a children’s book.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think it was an accident that she returned with a humble cleaning video either. It really screams that she’s just a regular mum, that has been slaving around her house not at all enjoying a leisurely 2 weeks off work. Let’s just ignore the fact that she is potentially about to head off on another free holiday because look, this time she even has a rag hanging out of her back pocket!! So relatable and unpretentious! 🤦🏻‍♀️ I seriously can’t believe that she fools anyone with this act!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think she knows the book was a bit rubbish. She wouldn’t put the effort in to go and promote anyway. If it requires any extra effort, she isn’t doing it. Occasionally influences write something worth while. All of Tom Fletcher’s kids book are generally entertaining for kids. She would have been better writing a children’s book.
She couldn't write a book though her life depended on it! 😂😂😂📝

Reactions: 12
You’d think so wouldn’t you! But she had zero input into the book, someone else did the work so would be put zero input into the publicity for it. It looks like utter shite but could probably have done better if it had been another influencer. The publishers must be cursing channel mum for getting them to go with Reb!

Reactions: 8
Her comeback beggars belief. This was her opportunity to do a sit down video saying that she has made mistakes, apologise and move on. Surely the people around her - friends, parents, channel mum can see that this is the way that she will be able to redeem herself?? Yes it might blow up again momentarily but she would gain a lot more respect than the way she has chosen to go about it. It’s incredibly sad the people ‘in her camp’ seem to not actually have her back. What s more sad though is that she will probably be instilling the same values into her children x

Reactions: 1
She isn’t an author, she can’t write an error-free Instagram caption let alone a story. She needs to stay away from books full stop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.