Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reviews for this book will make interesting reading once it has been released. lol. She actually asked her followers to go over and leave her good reviews on the last one, the cheating mare.

Reactions: 17
The reviews for this book will make interesting reading once it has been released. lol. She actually asked her followers to go over and leave her good reviews on the last one, the cheating mare.
At least if people put links to her wrongdoings on amazon reviews this time and they are deleted they are usually up there a while before they go so a few sheep eyes should be opened!

Reactions: 8
The only time she was bothered about the book last time was when the reviews started to come in 🤣 deleting comments, making comments back to a poor review, urging folk to ignore the trolls 🙄 Also, there are lots of clear comments saying book is ok but it's too expensive, should be priced for about £5 ( or less haha!) You would think SOMEONE would have taken that on board and priced this new one with that in mind! But noooooo, course not!

Reactions: 14
I think it’s interesting how a lot of these influencers practically wet themselves any time they get a bit of press coverage. They clearly covet the attention and see the exposure as a good thing, with all the £££ that comes with it.

But I feel like they, particularly Reb, hasn’t thought through the full Consequences. With more notoriety comes more responsibility. If she had pulled this tit a few years ago she could have brushed it away as easily as she’s hoping to this time. But this time her antics have generated attention from outside sources.

If anyone were to complain to any companies that work with her (and I’m not advocating people do anything either way) they can easily find articles from local and national papers documenting what happened.

For all that Reb wants to control exactly what is and isn’t said about her she’s going to soon find that it will be out of her hands. She won’t be able to silence and block media outlets. She won’t be able to threaten to sue because what they write has to be untrue if she wants to bring a defamation case.

I think as influencers become more mainstream we’ll see more reporting on them. It’s easy content, and with the amount of tit Reb gets in the articles will write themselves.

I think a lot of people, especially the meldrums will come to find their quest for fame and fortune doesn’t come without a price. And I think for Reb, the perso.mn who has always got her own way and done what she wants with little consequence, it will hit her harder than most.

Reactions: 15
I’d be interested in Neilsons views on this if they do go....especially if it’s with same set of friends from ‘liftgate’

Bit of an extra kick in the teeth
I know. They were quoted in that Daily Mail article too. Terrible PR for them.

Reactions: 10
Just had a mooch over to neilsons insta page to see if she or chums had commented on anything...cos I'm nosy like that ha! Anyhoo saw this comment on the last post! And Messiah fella has commented too! Will the comments stay? 🤔 It's not me that made the comment btw!

Reactions: 20
Any chance you've got a link to their quote? 😊
Sorry I mean they were mentioned. Quoted the wrong choice of word.

“After, the social media influencer, who is sponsored by the likes of Olay, Disney, Tesco and Nielson holidays, allegedly looks into the camera and laughs before the clip ends.”

Neilsons is spelt wrongly though so they may not have picked this up on their press scanning (if they do that).

Reactions: 7
Sorry I mean they were mentioned. Quoted the wrong choice of word.

“After, the social media influencer, who is sponsored by the likes of Olay, Disney, Tesco and Nielson holidays, allegedly looks into the camera and laughs before the clip ends.”

Neilsons is spelt wrongly though so they may not have picked this up on their press scanning (if they do that).
Ahh thanks @MrBull. 👍

Reactions: 3
Confession time ... I've seen comments calling the house 'Murder Mansion' but I didn't actually realise that that was NOT a joke and someone was murdered in THAT house!

I notice that her parents used to own a house on that same development, is that why they chose the same 'street' ?

Reactions: 4
Confession time ... I've seen comments calling the house 'Murder Mansion' but I didn't actually realise that that was NOT a joke and someone was murdered in THAT house!

I notice that her parents used to own a house on that same development, is that why they chose the same 'street' ?
Probably. Close to mummy and daddy cannon. Childcare on tap so she can go get Rammed.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if the ‘chum’ (hate that word!) who said it has had any backlash, from work, the Meldrums or anything.
Is he a really close friend?

Reactions: 8
I wonder if the ‘chum’ (hate that word!) who said it has had any backlash, from work, the Meldrums or anything.
Is he a really close friend?
husband of one of her friends i think, nobody seems to know which one said it though

Reactions: 2
Daddy and me finally has a cover! Let's see how she goes about flogging this! Probably from a sunbed in-between a hard day of tennis lessons and paddle boarding. Maybe she will make Lee spend the entire plane journey to Greece, filling in the empty pages with S and F so she can film it 🙄
View attachment 17825
Oh I wonder what Pantone colour that is? Is is ‘Coward Yellow’?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe her return video!! Again all about her... thanks so so so so so so so much to everyone for your support... right let’s get cleaning 😂
Erm Mrs M I think it should have been an apology, not a thank you.
On another note how awful was the video. She looked miserable as hell. Sounded so miserable and was just commentating her own cleaning. “So I’m just rinsing the bath” “now I’m folding the washing” “I’m just hoovering”. Wow thank you for clarifying for us!!! And the weird smirky goodbye at the end. It was borderline creepy!!
It was then most boring video ever... at least when she’s being an annoying knob she’s kind of entertaining. This was the dullest 20 minutes ever! Quite nice and peaceful without Lee squawking away though.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her parents do still live there. In the same street.
Oooh ... the article said they were leaving for a move to Edinburgh.

Don't think I'd want to live quite that close to my parents (when they were alive) but, there again, I enjoyed raising my small children!

Oooh ... the article said they were leaving for a move to Edinburgh.

Don't think I'd want to live quite that close to my parents (when they were alive) but, there again, I enjoyed raising my small children!
They did move to Edinburgh but their house didn't sell so they have moved back into it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.