Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to go over old ground but I've only followed the thread for a short while, why do you call them Edgy and Pat? xx

I’ve just had a look at Nielson’s insta account and they’ve got less than 10,000 followers. The anti-Mrs M comments on it won’t attract the attention of many.

Reactions: 2
Sorry to go over old ground but I've only followed the thread for a short while, why do you call them Edgy and Pat? xx
She is called edgy as she thinks her fashion is edgy. He is called Pat because he looks like Pat sharpe .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just had a look at Nielson’s insta account and they’ve got less than 10,000 followers. The anti-Mrs M comments on it won’t attract the attention of many.
Agreed, but the people who do bother to follow them will be either customers or potential customers which will be their worst nightmare for them to read those comments.

Reactions: 4
They both smoke?
I’m shocked too if that’s the case?

I didn’t understand the reference to menthols as I had ZERO idea they might smoke! How do we know they do? Has she said??
On the last big group (gifted) holiday they filmed themselves sitting outside a bar and among the drinks on the table were numerous packets of cigarettes and lighters including one right in front of Mrs m.

Others have said she does smoke and I think there was a video from outside pizza express?

Not conclusive but she does seem the type to get the old menthols out with a drink.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
We absolutely loveeeeee a menthol.
So so loving the menthols
Blown away by the menthols
Loving it
Bad boy belter menthols

DONT WE LEE? BABE?!

Random thought - Anyone else remember the absolute vom-inducing video where she kept putting her hand up the back of his top and stroking him while they were talking to the camera? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Wasn’t that after their relationship had been discussed on here? I think there was a lot of chat about how she spoke to Pat like crap and they didn’t look happy... Et Voila! All touchy feely in the next vid. It was pretty creepy, I agree. As soon as the filming stopped she probably went and washed her hands and threw him back in his cage 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That was probably the deciding factor with accepting this Nielsen holiday, no matter what CM said, last trip to stock up on cheap fags since the cigs won’t get given #gifted #ad 😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Been lurking for a while, it’s been an eye opener and still not 100% sure off all events there seems so many to catch up with but just seen this on IG

• Angry
Reactions: 7
😲 that wasn't marked gifted, ad, press whatever on her grid. Shady shady shady. The crackdown hasn't really happened at all has it with the governing bodies.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
View attachment 18000
Been lurking for a while, it’s been an eye opener and still not 100% sure off all events there seems so many to catch up with but just seen this on IG
Is that recent?
If that's not gifted that's really odd.
Report to ASA and CMA
Makes sense now they not cheap.
If they wanted to be associated with her and tarnished reputation more fool them.

Reactions: 7
I’m shocked too if that’s the case?

I didn’t understand the reference to menthols as I had ZERO idea they might smoke! How do we know they do? Has she said??
Why are you shocked that they smoke? Loads of people smoke. I'm not sure we ought to be judging people for smoking here. I'm happy to judge the Meldrums for shady advertising practices, lack of acceptance of constructive criticism, telling lies, failing to apologise appropriately for massive duck-ups, and the list goes on. But I'm not going to judge them for smoking a cheeky Silk Cut with a gin and tonic, absolutely not.

Is that recent?
Guessing it's fairly recent, she hasn't had those (awful) heart glasses very long, I don't think.

Reactions: 19
Smoking doesn’t quite go with the Image they try to portray so they will try to hide it

Sneaky

Reactions: 13
Is that recent?
Report to ASA and CMA
If they wanted to be associated with her and tarnished reputation more fool them.
Posted in the last hour by them not her I was shocked to see her pop up to be honest! They’ve also tagged the wrong Mrs m

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that recent?
Report to ASA and CMA
She posted this photo on her on grid during her bday weekend and tagged the gifted necklace in the comments.
The Monika Vinader bracelet is the undeclared gifted item. (The ring is hers and she’s had it for years. I think Lee bought it for her yearrrrs ago)

Reactions: 1
I think she thinks the smoking will tarnish her image, but let’s face it plenty of people smoke, we’ve all been there there 😆,makes her a little more real that she enjoys a cheeky smoke 😂

Reactions: 6
She posted this photo on her on grid during her bday weekend and tagged the gifted necklace in the comments.
The Monika Vinader bracelet is the undeclared gifted item. (The ring is hers and she’s had it for years. I think Lee bought it for her yearrrrs ago)
Tagged brand doesn't make it clear it was gifted.
I'm not on her Insta so can't see how she tagged labelled it.
Why did we think the bracelet is undeclared.
As this picture refers to £85 necklace

That is so odd to use that photo. When I initially looked at it, I assumed the necklace was monica vinador, not the wee charm that you can't even see. Went back to Mrs m grid and saw the necklace is marked as gifted by someone else. No mention of the bracelet though🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.