Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her parents don't still live there? I think ...
Her parents live along the street from them.
They did live just outside Edinburgh (but kept hold of the house in Banchory) and they moved back last year(or possibly late 2017?)
Rebecca posted links to the selling page of both the Banchory & Edinburgh houses at various times when they were trying to sell them, so the locations were made public by Rebecca herself 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her parents live along the street from them.
They did live just outside Edinburgh (but kept hold of the house in Banchory) and they moved back last year(or possibly late 2017?)
Rebecca posted links to the selling page of both the Banchory & Edinburgh houses at various times when they were trying to sell them, so the locations were made public by Rebecca herself 🤷🏼‍♀️
Couldn’t sell the Banchory house so sold up in Edinburgh and moved back🏡all for public record, not sure what it’s got to do with herself though tbh🤔

Reactions: 1
Couldn’t sell the Banchory house so sold up in Edinburgh and moved back🏡all for public record, not sure what it’s got to do with herself though tbh🤔

Herself? Do you mean me?

I was just curious as to a reason for a young family to be out there in a big, old, dated house where a man had been murdered and kept for nearly 2 months in a wheelie bin!

Reactions: 4
Herself? Do you mean me?

I was just curious as to a reason for a young family to be out there in a big, old, dated house where a man had been murdered and kept for nearly 2 months in a wheelie bin!
No, this Rebecca Meldrum thread

Reactions: 1
Why has she still not been on Instagram do you think?
Because insta is more in the moment and so her sheeples will know that she is off on holiday, might not go well after the absence

Does anyone still have the clip of the lift incident? My hubs was wanting to see it (to ID the culprit if he can) but it was gone from YouTube by the time he wanted to see it

Reactions: 9
I think it is a strategy to make a comeback to avoid consequences for what happened
Lapdog Lee won’t have time to police all the insta comments when they are sunning it up in Greece. They will have better things to do like entertaining their racist friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nana will be working double hard, overseeing the kitchen renovation in their absence plus deleting away on all their social media channels. Hope she’s been given a pay rise!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely still skulking. After the 'genuine' positive feedback on you tube, why would she not be on IG if she had nothing to hide, avoid or ignore? Like the holiday, her lack of responsibility, her critics, she is simply delaying avoiding explaining her own actions and reactions. She's continuing to be sneaky, dishonest and not at all deserving. But still to do it sometime soon though.🤔
Ultimately it's demonstrating ignorance, an appalling sense of entitlement and superiority from someone with no compassion nor sensitivity towards others. 😡

Reactions: 20
Nana will be working double hard, overseeing the kitchen renovation in their absence plus deleting away on all their social media channels. Hope she’s been given a pay rise!
Well she can't delete on the neilson insta page 🤣 nothing's been deleted on there and now there's more comments. Well done if it's anyone from here 🙌🏻

Reactions: 17
Well she can't delete on the neilson insta page 🤣 nothing's been deleted on there and now there's more comments. Well done if it's anyone from here 🙌🏻
So there is, I've just read them. Whether from Tattle or not, people will continue to call out brands and rightly so. Apart from the ever plenty dumbass followers of influencers, people have had enough of this greedy, shady industry. I emailed Neilson last night but I'm not expecting a quick reply, maybe won't even get one. But if the latter response, it will show their stance on supporting MrsM's behaviours and stinking attitudes.

Reactions: 12
So there is, I've just read them. Whether from Tattle or not, people will continue to call out brands and rightly so. Apart from the ever plenty dumbass followers of influencers, people have had enough of this greedy, shady industry. I emailed Neilson last night but I'm not expecting a quick reply, maybe won't even get one. But if the latter response, it will show their stance on supporting MrsM's behaviours and stinking attitudes.
There's a lot I agree with here - the way brands treat some of the influencers is quite despicable, and it seems like the industry is a loophole for getting away with stuff they'd never normally get away with. (making people work for free / use of kids without payment or contract are just two of my bugbears). I also agree that some influencers are not behaving with integrity or professionalism.

Reactions: 7
Confession time ... I've seen comments calling the house 'Murder Mansion' but I didn't actually realise that that was NOT a joke and someone was murdered in THAT house!

I notice that her parents used to own a house on that same development, is that why they chose the same 'street' ?
Her Mum and Dad live directly across the road from her house.

There's a lot I agree with here - the way brands treat some of the influencers is quite despicable, and it seems like the industry is a loophole for getting away with stuff they'd never normally get away with. (making people work for free / use of kids without payment or contract are just two of my bugbears). I also agree that some influencers are not behaving with integrity or professionalism.
Totally agree with you. While we all know the Meldrums are slippery cocunts that deserve all that comes to them, the brands need to be included in this too. Ultimately, the big brands use these “influencers” as essentially they’re cheap labour. So the “influencers” (duck I hate that term) receive three kindly gifted press samples 🙄 of bobbi brown lipsticks for free and they then tell us all how incredible they are. In return how many idiots/consumers then go on to ditch their three quid rimmel for the twenty quid version that the influencer has worn? How much does it cost the brand? Probably pennies. Compare that to an advert on telly/radio/magazine/online, they’ve saved themselves big big bucks and it works better as influencees believe these arse holes are like them and go out there and spend their hard earned cash.

Similarly to Neilson’s Holidays. They don’t give a tit that Meldrum has been involved in all this. They’ve probably not even seen the video. All they know is that they’re not going to LOSE money by sending these twerps to Greece, so what have they got to lose? In the grand scheme of things, 15 (🤣) tittlers and the masiah fella saying they’ll not go on a Neilson’s holiday if Grabecca goes really isn’t going to phase them.

This tit really makes me angry.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.