Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
Ridiculous that she didn’t want fans to feel bad as they have had so many holidays, so making out they can afford to go on holiday 2 days after moving house would make them feel better?

What a load of rubbish, she just wants people to think ‘Wow, they are doing so well for themselves! Living their best lives’ 🙄
The reason DLP was so telling is they went out of their way to mislead lie and deceive the whole way along.
They felt they could get away with it as they never declared the Neilson holiday last year.

Saying it was for s birthday
Saying on stories it wasn't an AD
That the only thing that was gifted was the VIP pass after people called them out on how they got to meet so many characters.
He to avoid trouble with ASA she retrospectively changed the labelled posts.
All so calculating.
It did huge damage and she knew it huge backlash.
Not even a proper apology just more excuses.
The 2nd lame apololgy was all about her guys I can't keep apologising and you all just jealous of my success..
I dident want you to to feel bad so I lied in good faith.

They always have about been portraying the wealthy affluent middle class image.
None of Lee's ski holidays pics were labelled gifted.(every pic should have been marked gifted AD)
It's reason they hid the fact last house was part owned by the council.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Oh how predictable, new hair, nails, change of profile pics 🙄
Cliche Channel Mum PR tactic.
I stopped reading the thread a few days ago bored with certain ramblings. Thankfully Grandma and her keep fit class are up to speed.
"Nae apology fae the banchory bampot"
"Cannae trust her to gi ma lavvy a once over she's nae a hincher jist a chancer"

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I didn’t see mention of the police in Mum of 5 boys stories only that addresses of some Tattlers were available or something like that. I took it to mean that she thought that the Tattle admins/moderators were very lax with personal information/data protection along with whatever else she referred to them as (can’t remember exactly - something along the lines of a dictatorship). I don’t follow her and had never heard of her before this drama so went to have a nosey earlier this morn 😄
It's just lies from Mother_of_five_boys, the site is very secure ran on up to date software with 2-factor authentication for admin who can see emails / ip address - not that IP addresses are anything unique or identifiable. Only people with the same username or that reveal themselves would be known.

She didn't like that she was banned after warning for derailing, attempting to moderate and shut down discussion on the thread on her account. So is now trying the dishonest approach to shut down the conversation.

Banned Influencer kicks off 🤔 well who’d have thunk it!!! 😨
One thing I’ve learned from this lot,
when they set out to throw themselves a pity party, the truth doesn’t actually matter 🤷‍♀️ Once it has the right Instagram filter and fits that victim narrative they’re spinning,
it’s fine to twist and bend the truth.
Meldrum has been caught doing it, and she’s definitely not alone 🤨
Unfortunately sites like this aren’t allowing it to happen anymore, in their business ventures either. 😐
Kinda love it. 😬

• Heart

fireflies

VIP Member
Oh yeah, I remember thinking at the time , what a greedy bitch and there were people suggesting she should instead have donations to the neonatal unit that had looked after poppy instead. She didn't though. Seriously, when you think about that again... What a greedy, selfish bloody cocunt. 🤬
I started watching Mrs M when Florrie was was 18months old.
When Lee quit work I was like I'm bit sure if this will work.
When she fell pregnant with poppy the relentless crying over morning sickness grated.
It was around that time I became as restless sheep me and another friend would often say it just doesn't feel the same.
The PO box thing was super grabby and distasteful.
Lots fans and small Insta shops sent them loads.
Does anyone remember her moaning because poppy dident get a octopus in neonatal.
When she got home she was neglectful of other 2 and pushed safayas away when she tried to interact with poppy.
There was the fake breastfeeding post to boost her engagement it was clear she never had any intention breastfeeding.
I was sceptical why anyone would want a high risk birth filmed.

I found a thread on mumsnet now deleted that discussed the unspoken bmw and the fact the house was part council and that the last Neilson holiday was free I was shocked and totally turned off.
She blocked me in October.
Joined here in October and realised lots felt the same way due to all deleted comments I felt It was odd I was only one who felt that way.
When Lee did his run to raise money for NICU she dident help fundraise or even go watch I felt that was awful.
Also she filmed hospital staff when they said no.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Greyson

Why on earth is that company risking the media attention?!
It’s called white privilege.
Not enough people care what she did.
I’ve said it since the beginning, this is not going to affect her at all, she’s going to carry on as normal.

• Angry
  • Sad

Catwoman

VIP Member
Agree on all fronts, there's been quite an influx of new members AND the house has been discussed so much lol. However, maybe new members don't realise they can use the search function in tattle to find out things in historical posts? Maybe we could point them in that direction with some key words to search, then all the historical debates and posts will come up for them. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Peachbomb

VIP Member
She wouldn’t turn up to a mates party without a bottle surely - it’s what you do. You DO NOT go to a foodbank under the premise of promoting them and turn up empty handed. I’m sorry. It’s unforgivable but not surprising from her in the slightest. And at Christmas too??! This was one of her all time highs for public fuck ups.... I don’t think her relationship with Ella’s or payment has anything to do with the power of her actions....deplorable.

And I don’t think it will have done anything for their donations...precisely nothing if you include that she didn’t even take a can of beans to put in the donation box....
With the food bank I just couldn’t understand why she wasn’t even given a box of Ella’s kitchen pouches to take with her.
Surely Ella’s could have thought of that as good exposure rather than her just rocking up empty handed under their name to look around (gawk).

Yel

Chatty Member
I didn’t see mention of the police in Mum of 5 boys stories only that addresses of some Tattlers were available or something like that. I took it to mean that she thought that the Tattle admins/moderators were very lax with personal information/data protection along with whatever else she referred to them as (can’t remember exactly - something along the lines of a dictatorship).
It's just lies from Mother_of_five_boys, the site is very secure ran on up to date software with 2-factor authentication for admin who can see emails / ip address - not that IP addresses are anything unique or identifiable. Only people with the same username or that reveal themselves would be known.

She didn't like that she was banned after warning for derailing, attempting to moderate and shut down discussion on the thread on her account. So is now trying the dishonest approach to shut down the conversation.

VeronicaCrank

I started watching when I was pregnant with my second, around the summer/fall of 2016. Florence and my oldest are both 2014 babies and the age gap between my girls are roughly the same as Safiyah and Florence. I was nervous about being a mum of 2 and seeing her to do it, seemingly effortless, boosted my confidence that I could do it too.

Things started to slip for me around the time they got the BMW. They were hammering on about not being able to afford a big car so that's why the got the S-Max. Then a BMW pops up in their drive and I thought , "wait a tick." They were so cagey about it and obviously trying to hide it. Who does that sort of thing!

Mabelrose

VIP Member
The sheep won’t care! Jonathan Joly can make rape drug jokes, Chris Ingram can groom young girls, she can leave in racist jokes......as said above, the world is literally dying, yet they are lapping up the chemical onslaught of cleaning videos and consumerism at its finest from all the primary clothing/Homesense hauls. Sad thing is, they are parents with young children, they really don’t give a toss that the planet will be ruined for them. Greed will be Edgys downfall though.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Who the fuck actually takes interest/pleasure from watching these boring as sin “cleaning” videos anyway?!
Watching someone pick laundry off the floor or wipe the sink.... like what the fuck?! How on Earth is that remotely interesting?! I could understand it if it was something satisfying like watching someone clean a crime scene or something (which let’s face it, they could do - get the zoflora our and scrub the utility room floor and bleach the wheelie bin in the shed!)
But this is just footage for the mindless.

• Haha
  • Heart

GreyWolf

VIP Member
There’s a bizarre turn taken on this thread. A strange irony in Mrs Meldrum being absent following an incident of racism on her vlog being defended on here by someone making the most racist comment I’ve seen IN YEARS and then not even remotely embarrassed when pulled up on it!! Even asking what the up to date terminology was, came across as racist! Why didnt Katiej ask for her post to be modified?

• Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
Who are these sheep saying they love her hair that blonde?!

She looks like Worzel gummidge! It’s not trendy or edgy or cool - it’s a fucking riot.

• Haha

OliviaPope

Where did you see/read this?

Who are the details alledged to have been circulated to?
Faye took the hump a few days ago after being banned after her incessant pages and pages of ramblings on her own thread.

Apparently selling your kids privacy to the highest bidder is the same as Jen Aniston doing an Ad for shampoo!!

• Haha
  • Sad

Alightened

VIP Member
This comment made me laugh on her You Tube latest video😂😂

This one too..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I see that turning up empty handed when you’ve just been to the shops is crass, but Ella’s kitchen are slightly responsible here - they should have set strict guidelines.
Ella's Kitchen donate to Fareshare already though, which is what she was paid to promote. She said at the time she wasn't paid to visit the foodbank as part of the partnership, she chose to do it. So it's not the responsibility of Ella's Kitchen to provide her with a donation, nor to tell her to take her own. If she can't see how wrong it is to turn up to a foodbank in association with a paid partnership empty handed, and then use the visit for content alongside footage of her eating in a nice restaurant right before she visited then it says more about her morals and values than Ella's Kitchen.
There just so happened to be local press there when she visited too, she went for the exposure, nothing more!

• Heart

Onthefence

Are you trying to claim there’s also no television, internet, newspapers, books, history lessons or photographs in these areas too? Do people travel from there or is it a bubble that no one can leave? I would also suggest you stop dehumanising people as “turks” “the Chinese” etc, they are actual human beings did you know

• Haha