Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
According to motheroffiveboys tattlers details are being circulated...
Did they get it from our IP address that Grabecca has....I have just changed into my best Pjs as I expect a full on Line of Duty raid from the gossip police early in the morning!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Catwoman

VIP Member
I started watching while she was pregnant with poppy and I was pregnant with my 4th 🥴 she seemed genuine, fun, happy etc. I looked at their life and thought ‘wow’ you guys seem to have it all! But then I saw a story where she was saying that so, so many of us were wanting to send gifts for the new baby that she was opening a PO Box! I was shocked that she was expecting to receive these gifts! It kinda took the ‘family next door’ vibe away for me and made them look like they were out for all they could get! I felt sad that the new baby was going to be getting all these freebees that she’d no doubt have to parade and show off. Rather than showing off the miracle she’d just given birth to! She just boils my piss now!! Shes all out for number 1 which is an unfortunate, ugly trait to have!
Oh yeah, I remember thinking at the time , what a greedy bitch and there were people suggesting she should instead have donations to the neonatal unit that had looked after poppy instead. She didn't though. Seriously, when you think about that again... What a greedy, selfish bloody cocunt. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry

Redbreast

VIP Member
I know what she’s like but I’m still shocked she’s just swept it under the carpet again (literally!) she will never learn sadly 😔

• Angry
  • Wow

Goflorrie

I'll happily call the police and hand myself in about my criminal comments on the non-binary coat and curry soup #guilty

• Haha
  • Heart

Honestjoe

She has a paid partnership with Ella's kitchen and clearly the food bank knew this when she visited. If both Ella's kitchen and the food bank wanted extra exposure via Meldrums I don't see this is as a bad thing. Yes she got paid, but do we know that she got SPECIFICALLY got paid for the visit or was it part of the payment she received for the partnership? What is Ella's kitchen ongoing involvement with the food bank? However, \I agree, she could have turned up with a donation or made a public statement that she donated part of her fee (however small) but the exposure she gave the food bank is not bad a thing. Do we know how many extra donations her visit bought in?
She wouldn’t turn up to a mates party without a bottle surely - it’s what you do. You DO NOT go to a foodbank under the premise of promoting them and turn up empty handed. I’m sorry. It’s unforgivable but not surprising from her in the slightest. And at Christmas too??! This was one of her all time highs for public fuck ups.... I don’t think her relationship with Ella’s or payment has anything to do with the power of her actions....deplorable.

And I don’t think it will have done anything for their donations...precisely nothing if you include that she didn’t even take a can of beans to put in the donation box....

• Heart

Honestjoe

yeah I thought the house was a shared ownership might of been wrong
I once asked lee about the shared ownership thing - he deleted the comment and replied by DM saying yes but he didn’t want that on the comments thread... definitely tried to hide it

• Wow
Reactions: 29

Tanne1999

VIP Member
I’m loving how this thread has kept on going despite them still being MIA. I hope they do come back so I can rip Becsy apart for blocking me after I opened up about being terminally ill at the age of 24. It really pisses me off how much she complains that she has life hard like I’ll never have children, watch them grow up, have grandchildren, I’ll be lucky to get married, I’m lucky to get out of bed & wake up each day, I spend my life in hospital & she literally complains about having a life where she’s gifted everything, lives in a huge (I know it’s ugly) house, has 3 gorgeous children, is married to a man who loves her ( I have a partner who gave up work to care for me so I’m lucky in that sense as he’s 100x better than Lee), all 5 of them are healthy, she gets to travel & go on holiday in both the UK & abroad for free most of the time & can use her own two legs & doesn’t require a wheelchair. I know I sound jealous but she has it so bloody easy & she has the cheek to be moody, sulky & complain about her oh so hard life 😡
I’m genuinely so sorry to hear that you’re unwell. Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

I’ve always believed in the whole ‘just because someone’s got it worse it doesn’t mean your situation/sadness isn’t valid’ - but reading stories like yours really shows you that Edgy needs to get a f*cking grip and stop pretending her life is so horrendous.
(Hope that didn’t come across as offensive at all to you)

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Yel

Chatty Member
She's gained popularity on Google searches, not for the best of terms through

Screenshot_20190513-113316.jpg
Screenshot_20190513-113354.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Betty Boo

It's not just her sink that needs a good wipe it's her whole stinking attitude.I honestly can't believe the nerve of her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
It’s really grim seeing comment after comment knowing that these are all people living among us who don’t give a crap about the deeper issue her unedited video caused.

• Sad
  • Wow

inspirespirit

Sadly, because in her 'apology' she stated that she removed the video, people who don't know think she did it immediately. They don't realise it was FIVE DAYS LATER and only then because of the backlash over her Follow Friday and her No Fucks Given T shirt otherwise it would still be there now. She didn't want to remove it because she didn't want to lose the money from the views so she dubbed over it with music. Wish people would do a bit of research on this woman before commenting.

• Heart

Ezra84

Anyone else thinking it’s gone beyond pathetic that they’ve not come back and addressed it yet?
The longer it goes on the more I think they are gonna come back with mental health reasons. She has had a break down etc etc etc. And then the people who blindly follow her will
Lap it up and she will keep plugging away at it. I think had she said the KKK joke herself there would be 0 chance of a return but with her history of blaming everyone else and using MH I think I’m gonna be proved right 😭

Get a fucking life and get back on and fight for your job, your future and your kids or fuck right off and get another job and restart your life with being a more honest and real role model to though lovely children.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
No 3. I actually never realised that Paddy was referencing the Irish. Have learnt something there.
No4. Totally unfair. She actually wasn't talking with Jamaican accent. She thought she was. She was in the midst of labour and high on gas an air.
No 5. Imitating an accent. Depends on the intent. If imitating an accent of an upper class aristocrat, apparently that's ok. Imitating a coloured person isn't, as generally a coloured person suffers racist abuse in other forms, upper class aristocrat don't.
For the love of god.
“Coloured person”
Are you for real?!
Helllloooooo the 1950s just called and asked for their highly offensive and completely out dated term back.

Jesus.

• Haha
This is exactly when I discovered her, I was 3 months pregnant with my 1st and a friend told me to follow Mrs Meldrum. I looked her up on fb and the picture at the top of her feed was her greetin' face over morning sickness. I had horrendous morning sickness that lasted till around 36 weeks, she made out hers was so bad but she carried on as normal and by her 'what I eat in a day' had no issues with sickness!!

She seemed annoying from day 1 so never been a sheep (thankfully😇), only followed her for the laughs really and I wanted to know if Poppy was ok.

The first image of MrsM I was kindly greeted with 🤣🤣 but she doesn't read her messages right :unsure:
Eurgh, never seen that post of her before. It really pisses me off when people post pictures of themselves crying.
What an attention seeking twat!

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
Won't watch, but very apt it's a cleaning video to brush everything under the carpet.
As someone else said, she's testing you tube as followers there only won't have a clue where and why she's been gone.
The telling one will be IG.
That explains why she didn’t bother moving the rug when she was cleaning the floor downstairs... all the shit she caused has been swept under there!

• Haha
  • Heart

Whatyadoin’

I wouldn’t really want an inbox full of crap from sheep or worse mod/fod followers. It would be tedious. But people post anonymously because on Instagram you can’t have a voice without being attacked.
Just find it ludicrous that they constantly moan about this site, but they’re the first ones to troll people. This site has actually opened my eyes to a lot of ‘influencers’ out there and making me think about the presence I portray online. Most of what I have read here is simply stating the facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 27