Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
What I wondered from what she said in vlog.

Was she saw people walk in and they dident look like the type.
Imagine you at lowest moment you go to a foodbanks and you see the smug meldrums trying on a pr exercise.
It was really badly done.
Fellas did say fareshare saw a boost but may have got a boost if they had used another Aberdeen blogger too.
It really did come across as the same kind of “poverty as entertainment” that channel 5 go in for. I felt it was demeaning to have them in while people were collecting their parcels, as if they are reduced to being entertainment for her vlogs.
They could have just had them into the warehouse and shock horror, got them to help out sorting the donations for a couple of hours!

I could rant on and on about this subject but I’m attempting to reign it in!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Catwoman

VIP Member
So, handsup for a vlog at 6pm tonight? 🤔

'why my face looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp'

and if anyone is missing the weather updates from belter boy, it's so so sunny in Banchory today....

• Haha

rather not stop

VIP Member
Her house is suspiciously empty in this vid. Quick Pat, grab Safiyah Darcey Darce Safaroni Big Legend, Florence Flobelle Favourite and Coco The Feral One and clear out so I can clean* and throw together a wee vlog for my beloved sheeple.

*Throw things in drawers, clean around rugs, slag off the previous owners, 'clean' the floors with a disinfectant, show off my slamming new beach bod perching over the bath, wipe the sinks.....

Don't get me started on hanging out the half dark-half white washing load on the skipping rope between the trees. Definitely was meant to be the smart meter #ad!

• Haha

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
Are these sheep for real?!? Gushing all over her. “So glad you’re back, I was so worried, take no notice of the bullies” WTF is wrong with people, she was in the wrong big time.
It’s not just the the fact she left a racist joke in her vlog, it was everything she did and didn’t do afterwards. Some people are so stupid 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Even if they just found out someone’s identity, what’s the big deal? Ok I’d rather not be targeted by Instagram fan girls protecting their beloved accounts but it’s not like crimes are being committed. Or is she making a threat...
If they know who I am I’m fine with it, I stand by what I’ve said here. If they want to contact me that’s fine.
When the sheep bleat “oh they wouldn’t say it to your face” I always think well, yes I would actually!

I have no idea who that mum of boys person is but it’s handy to know who to avoid 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Bellingham

If anyone needs an example of modern day white privilege in action all they need to is look at the facts of what went on here. Never mind the original KKK comment being left up on the channel, or the shitty cover with music, or the instastory with the 'I don't give a fuck' t-shirt, she used a black woman as a human shield to deflect negative attention from herself. She saw nothing wrong in using Candice as buffer for her own shitty, narrowminded behaviour. Her pathetic excuse for an apology came only when shit really hit the fan and she felt the need to do damage limitation. It was so vague because she wanted as few people to know of her shitty behaviour as possible.

That apology never extended, either directly or indirectly, to Candice. Based on her current and past behaviour I sincerely doubt she did it privately. We'd have all heard about what a wonderful person she thinks she is by now if she had. She could have used this as a opportunity to learn and grow. I mean, fuck me if the Daily fucking Mail is calling you up on your racism you really do need to address your life choices. She could have spent these last two weeks looking into the history of white supremacy and privilege so that when she returned she could address it from a more informed place and not made herself look like an absolute idiot. At the very least she could have read Why I'm No Longer Talking To White People About Race and pretended she was suddenly enlightened ala Mother Pukka!

But in Edgy's world she can do no wrong. That girl was not raised right.
Couldn't have put it better. What an insufferable, self entitled 🔔🔚

• Haha

Greyson

Have been reading this thread since 2 weeks ago when Mrs M left and I really just had to make this account to share my thoughts.
1. I did enjoy reading more about the DLP trip as it confused me at first and I wasn't clear with what happened until i read on here, so I'm glad I've finally got to read what really went down. Same with other ADs she has posted.
2. However, I don't agree with all of the hate regarding the St Andrew's video. Correct me if I'm wrong but Mrs M wasn't the one who said the racist remark nor did she laugh at it or reply to it, as she did not hear it! I watched the video twice and didn't hear it so it's understandable if she missed it. The important thing was is that when she was called out for it she removed it and apologised. People on here are going on as if she hasn't apologised. Her apology seems genuine to me, she admitted she should be more careful as it's her responsibility for what goes on her channel and she made it clear she'd never say anything like that. People on here are way too quick to call her racist with is total character defamation as she has never made any racist remarks.
Cue everyone accusing me of being Rebecca or Lee since you all only think your opinion is correct.
No one has said she made the KKK comment herself, but it’s the consistent lack of effort, lack of transparency, lying and her apology was bullshit - it was all about herself. If I posted something online and discovered there was a racist joke in the background I would pull it down immediately. She didn’t take it down for days, because she was putting money first.

It’s not the only time that they have made shitty, possibly racist comments. Aside from posting a KKK joke on their channel,
1. There was a Gandhi “joke” on Twitter.
2. Fat shaming joke on Twitter.
3. Constantly referring to the children having a meltdown as “having a Paddy”, even after it was brought to her attention.
4. Posting a clip of her imitating a “Jamaican accent” in labour.
5. Posting a clip of Lee imitating an accent in a vlog, I think it was an Indian accent but I can’t remember so someone correct me if I’m wrong.

They are so ignorant they think that this type of behaviour is totally normal and acceptable. They need to be called out on it and it’s tough shit if it upsets them!

Feel free to add any other shitty behaviour I’ve forgotten!

Mumof3withnovlogging

Please can we put the “who owns the house debate to bed”? It’s been rumbling on since these threads started practically and I’m a bit bored of it!

The house deeds state that Reb and Lee are the named owners not her dad and they have a mortgage against it so regardless of whether we can fathom how they afforded it, they did!!

• Heart
  • Wow

Lambpot

Who is shocked that the first video back is not an Ad?!
Technically it should have been marked as an AD/gifted. The bedroom had the gifted furniture, gifted furniture in living room, was the vacuum cleaner gifted, etc, etc, etc. So despite everything she still does not learn a f#&%ing thing.
In addition she does not deal with the issue, does not look at the camera once, just a voiceover on another so, so, so boring cleaning video. How MANY times do we have to see influencers doing this.....don’t know about anyone else but I know how to bloody clean.
She is a f#&%ing coward, narcissist, manipulative bitch and is totally boiling my 💩

Interesting019

Sulking maybe but I suspect this 2nd week of silence may be the holiday week to Greece and they have decided to go with the friends after all, freebie or not. She would have been inconsolable if she had missed that holiday I think. No danger she was going to tell those kids they were no longer going away and absolutely no chance she was missing out on showing off in a bikini with all her "group".
That's just my hunch because I don't believe her and the hyper husband could stay home for two weeks unoccupied without caving and posting online on her antisocial media accounts.

Sara_M

VIP Member
So, what type of video would you put up, after being seen to condone racism? A spring clean video of course!
No apology. Just a "thanks for all your lovely messages"

• Angry
  • Wow

montydonfc

VIP Member
Not sure if it’s been covered but fml her hair is like fucking straw.

Thanks so so so so much for all making sure I’m okay and massaging my ego. I’ve had such a hard time off getting my nails done and bleaching my hair beyond comprehension.

You couldn’t paint a red face on our Edgy - queue the ramming sesh on Instagram in the morning 😉

• Heart
  • Haha

Honestjoe

She did turn out for Sue Ryder though🏃🏻‍♀️but she could easily have raised so much more by donating something herself and promoting the run more, visiting Dee View court, having a competition etc etc.
She did that to make herself look good.... the 90 day transformation was to make her look good by the pool on the are they/aren’t they going Greek Neilson holiday. It’s all about her feeling better than the other mums and making them feel like shit. She has to look better than other people it’s all part of her personality. Her ego is huge, who knows why. She is not really one of life’s success stories. She got lucky for a while and it was luck not skill....she has very few talents, very debatable qualifications (the Mickey Mouse BA especially) and she’s hugely dislikable to anyone with an ounce of sense. I bet she’s gutted if they are not going to Greece as she couldn’t wait to film herself in all her bikinis look at me and gym bod 🤮 whatever....

• Haha
  • Heart

inspirespirit

Police have enough to do without trying to get court orders from everyone's ISP to track down names and addresses. They will only go to that amount of trouble for very serious harrassment and life threatening messages so these influencers scaremongering need to stop wasting their breath and concentrate on keeping their children out of the view of the thousands of paedophiles that are probably following them all on a daily basis. The police would probably be more interested in them and their lack of privacy and safety of their children than they are us. Little do they know that all these children will be able to sue the arses off their parents once they reach 18.

• Heart

Gossipgal

I've given a thumbs down. Im disgusted she's not addressed it. She could have used that video to redeem herself and put her side of the story across, apologise for how she dealt with the aftermath and just be genuine with her audience but she's made it even worse. On the bright side there's no ad 😂

inspirespirit

No 3. I actually never realised that Paddy was referencing the Irish. Have learnt something there.
No4. Totally unfair. She actually wasn't talking with Jamaican accent. She thought she was. She was in the midst of labour and high on gas an air.
No 5. Imitating an accent. Depends on the intent. If imitating an accent of an upper class aristocrat, apparently that's ok. Imitating a coloured person isn't, as generally a coloured person suffers racist abuse in other forms, upper class aristocrat don't.
You didn't know that Paddy was referencing the Irish. You HAVE to be a Meldrum.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Catwoman

VIP Member
Won't watch, but very apt it's a cleaning video to brush everything under the carpet.
As someone else said, she's testing you tube as followers there only won't have a clue where and why she's been gone.
The telling one will be IG.

• Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
Couldn’t give a shit if they own the house. I don’t understand the fascination with wanting to know whether they do at all. It just goes round and round in circles. If you want to know can you not just pay the £3 and find out 🤣 Just scroll by those comments.

What I care about is the silly cow is back to deleting and blocking people and has learnt absolutely bugger all the past two weeks. I genuinely thought they would come back and change their ways. Naive of me but if my business was in such a terrible way I would perhaps swallow my pride and change things up, try and learn from it all. But alas, this is the seldrums and it will be the same shit different day! Cocunts for life.

Betty Boo

I have confused myself now too.
Was the gran Canaria holiday in Sept tui or Thomas cook?
Just checked I'm feeling really stupid.
Tui and Thomas cook are still different companies?

I had no issue with gran Canaria
It was clearly labelled as AD and made clear it was gifted and the girls said it was their best holiday.
Now maybe I'm getting years and majorca/Tenerife mixed up.
I know they had 1 paid for holiday with bad weather at start if 2018 had no idea if was gifted or an AD.
However dident some few threads back post a tweet from tui with someone complaining that she wasn't a blogger they wish to associate with.
They are so sneaky and dishonest.
So most likely tenerife/ Neilson Italy neilson greece/ gran Canaria/ Disneyland paris and Gleneagles all gifted.
We also thírght the 2 short stay cottage breaks when they went to weddings also kindly gifted.
So they paid for none if their 8 holidays in 2018.

8 holidays in 2018!!!!! No wonder she is so bloody sneaky and deceptive about her holidays.How the hell can she be relatable to normal people by doing that.This is where her greed let's her down.I find her money grabbing materialistic attitude totally repulsive.

• Angry
  • Wow