Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OliviaPope

They are off to Greece this weekend definitely!!!!!! Flying from Manchester
I guessed yesterday they would do this hence why no vlogs for nearly 3 weeks, she won’t be back to Instagram until they are home from yet another free holiday!!

Greedy to the core!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Shes done a spring clean as her first video so she doesnt fully have to look at the camera all the time.
Her smug face at the end of the video tho is just awful especially being her first video after all what's gone on.
Also she repeated making florries bed in the video so great editing from someone who just had two weeks of to reflect on her work and clearly has taken zero feedback in.
She really is shocking, she will.mess up again though it wont be long!!

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Who owns the house? How big is the diamond? What season is it? 🤣 shit I make myself laugh.

Anywho, there’s clearly been buckets of sun in Banchory because her beautiful Mediterranean olive skin is looking, well, more olive since the radio silence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hellofresh

But why does @EdgyLegend have to prove to you that they didn’t take anything?

Why don’t you show us the evidence that they did donate?

I watched the video at the time, I know what I believe and I don’t require any more evidence to convince me.
Yes, quite right that folk on here shouldn’t be forced to reveal their sources🤫🤫🤫

Last edited:

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Yes but yes still not HER knowledge, it’s someone else’s - CFINE close worker needs to come on and confirm to make it 100% true
Ok, I am the CFINE worker, I confirm they did not take anything!
Does that prove anything?
Blimey, if you were this relentless in the pursuit of a real apology from Rebecca for her behaviour...she’d have returned to social media within a week.

• Haha

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Why on earth is that company risking the media attention?!
Because sadly, I'd say 75% of their customers are very much like Grabecca and from white privilege middle/ upper class backgrounds and are likely to find what was said in lift as a Haha moment not a racist comment.

• Sad
  • Wow

Bubblegum & Rosie

I told my friend about Mrs M when she was pregnant with her first and due the same time as Mrs M...
I feel so guilty for ever sending someone in the direction of Mrs M now! 🙈
Don't worry we forgive you ;) It was worth it for the laughs...

Only thing that got me down as a first time mum was when Poppy self soothed herself to sleep every night/slept through the night at such a early age and Reb was gloating about it all the time on every insta story/grid post etc...well that came back to bite her in the bum now didn't it :LOL::LOL:

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
My hobbit is bored......
He misses the Meldrum uploads. :m
He’s just mooching around lia little lost chicken nugget, it’s heartbreaking really.

• Haha
  • Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Typical arrogant, narcissistic behaviour.
I genuinely think she doesn't care, and doesn't see what was wrong. She thinks she's hard done to by the whole situation!
She will absolutely make herself the wronged party in all of this. 100%.
Just wait - there will be a tearful Instagram live coming soon - her banging on about being trolled/mental health/going to the police/having Skype counselling sessions to deal with the stress..., playing the victim yet again.
She’s an absolute joke.

• Angry
  • Sick

fireflies

VIP Member
She wouldn’t turn up to a mates party without a bottle surely - it’s what you do. You DO NOT go to a foodbank under the premise of promoting them and turn up empty handed. I’m sorry. It’s unforgivable but not surprising from her in the slightest. And at Christmas too??! This was one of her all time highs for public fuck ups.... I don’t think her relationship with Ella’s or payment has anything to do with the power of her actions....deplorable
She had been to the shops Xmas shopping and out to lunch before she arrived at fareshare in the vlog.
That's what I find the most distasteful.
Afterwards it really showed how ignorant she was.
She kept on about reverse advent calendar we never saw that.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She didn't say it, no.
She did hear it as she reacted in the video.
Whoever did the editing decided to include it.
She had feedback instantly. She didn't apologise, just muttered something about it being bad taste.
She didn't remove it.
She put up a photo of a t shirt, stating no fucks given.
She still didn't remove it.
She dubbed over it with music, very badly.
She didn't remove it.
She started to get called out by other influencers.
She didn't remove it.
She attempted to say she had a friend in a woman of colour, Candice, who stated they had never met.
She didn't remove it.
She was called out by other influencers.
She still didn't remove it.
She had a great weekend and on Sunday was full of the joys.
She didn't remove it.
Hours later an 'apology' (I'd not describe it as such)
She then removed it.

No, you are right, she didn't say it.
Absolutely spot on!

• Heart
M

Member 4266

YOU GUYS. I've just been catching up on what I've missed on here since lunch time at work. Saw there were 7 pages of new chat. Practically did a little excitement wee thinking that all the activity meant there must have been a grand return. Turns out it just someone being a turd on here. I'm a little disappointed not gonna lie.

• Haha
  • Sad

Greyson

There was no need for the shirty response, I was merely expressing that we constantly come back to the debate over who owns the house so I was merely trying to provide the information in order to stop the constant speculation.

Also not entirely sure why you think anyone has committed a serious offence?? This is publicly available information??

And that is their old address on the attached as that was where they were living when they purchased the new house before anyone accuses me of publishing their current address - I have purposely left out their current address from the screenshot but you can see from the date that this is in reference to the purchase of their current house in case anyone wants to continue to accuse me of lying
Hmmm I’m not really comfortable with where this is going.

I don’t get the obsession with the house. She’s raking it in, they got a big mortgage and bought the house.
I don’t know why anyone thinks her dad suddenly handed over half a million to buy a house when they were previously living in a part ownership house.
I also don’t agree with sharing their address, old or not.
Sharing documents seems like going a bit too far. Their mortgage is none of our business.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
The vlog where they were getting an Indian takeaway and Lee straight away went into an Indian accent.....Edgy said that’s not very PC! So NO excuse for leaving that comment in the vlog. That said, she could have very easily apologised and moved on, it was the follow fridays that didn’t help and her flippant ‘poor taste’ comment. Then completely ignoring the growing storm. DLP was the same, just be upfront and honest.

Betty Boo

But they are adventurers they love to travel.
It's So so important to them as family.
Someone posted a while back got impression they were local school parent or staff member they said s missed 7 weeks of school.
That's a whole term.
I know the Scottish don't fine.
I know the term times are different.
But they nearly always go in term time.

I'm shocked at the school as reb says they ok with it.
In England the low attendance would have triggered a meeting with the head teacher and quite possibly the educational welfare officers from the local council.
They have a duty of care to safeguard and protect kids in their care.

S is primary age and f starts primary this year.
F has been in school nursery class which is not compulsory.
P is in no childcare provision yet unless she's on holiday.
Well let's hope all these free holidays dry up now because of the way she has behaved.it will be caravan or camping for them if they are paying with their own money.
Something that has really really annoyed me is the fact she's gone on 8 free holidays yet turned up at the food bank with absolutely nothing to donate and at Xmas time.

• Angry
  • Sick

Peachbomb

VIP Member
But why does @EdgyLegend have to prove to you that they didn’t take anything?

Why don’t you show us the evidence that they did donate?

I watched the video at the time, I know what I believe and I don’t require any more evidence to convince me.

• Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Why didn’t she just do a video saying she massively Ballsed up and apologise.
This radio silence is pathetic
Because she doesn't see she's done anything wrong so she's sulking and punishing the sheep for her mistake. The way she treats her followers has so many traits of narcissism and emotional abuse!

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
All these stories of Grabecca blocking people who share their lives with her are incredibly sad. She clearly doesn't have an ounce of empathy or people skills in her body, how hard is it to reply with some kind words!

Yet when she broadcasts her fake anxiety she expects all the sympathy.

baldy111

Lee will be back to promote Daddy and Me

He has reached out to at least one oil and gas company in the past week.

• Wow
Reactions: 23