Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im a local & i had kind of expected better. Such a faceless video. Until the end. It may aswell been two fingers to the camera.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m not surprised she’s come back with no apology. She only does apologies via Instagram. I wish she wouldn’t do cleaning videos all the shoving of items into overflowing and untidy cupboards does my head in. If she got rid of some of the tit she would have bags of space!

Reactions: 12
Won't watch, but very apt it's a cleaning video to brush everything under the carpet.
As someone else said, she's testing you tube as followers there only won't have a clue where and why she's been gone.
The telling one will be IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Won't watch, but very apt it's a cleaning video to brush everything under the carpet.
As someone else said, she's testing you tube as followers there only won't have a clue where and why she's been gone.
The telling one will be IG.
She won’t have the balls to do anything other than pretend everything is fine there either, will she?

Reactions: 13
P!ease tell nowhere this vid is has she put anything in her Twitter as it's private now. I used to just google and read her Twitter and instagram/ Insta stories from Google ... Help!!! TIA

Reactions: 1
She won’t address it over on Instagram either, what would be really telling is if she takes her comments off limited, she has been on a big deleting spree since November 2018 censoring or blocking any of the comments that dare question her behaviour. She won’t however, she needs to keep the sheep in the dark.

Reactions: 10
Found it on youtube. What a pile of rubbish. It's boring enough doing your own housework let alone watch her doing her own plugging zoflora product in the hope of emulating Mrs hinch. It was so obviously a " I work hard at home" in response to all tattle comments how little she does except swan off to the gym. Stupid vapid woman.

She won’t have the balls to do anything other than pretend everything is fine there either, will she?
Nope, she has no balls. It's pathetic and disrespectful on so many levels. On the plus side at least there's no undeclared ad..

Reactions: 11
Who the duck actually takes interest/pleasure from watching these boring as sin “cleaning” videos anyway?!
Watching someone pick laundry off the floor or wipe the sink.... like what the duck?! How on Earth is that remotely interesting?! I could understand it if it was something satisfying like watching someone clean a crime scene or something (which let’s face it, they could do - get the zoflora our and scrub the utility room floor and bleach the wheelie bin in the shed!)
But this is just footage for the mindless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
how many towels does that household need weve 3 bath towels 2 face clothes 2 beach towels thats it theyve a whole cupboard of them and hate the come back with no apology
How many of there in your house? There's five of us. Three is never enough.

Reactions: 6
If you think it's bad she's back wait till his ugly mush appears on Instagram tomorrow morning 😡😡😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How many of there in your house? There's five of us. Three is never enough.
theres 2 of us atm but we start ivf so could go up but even then id not have a full cupboard with the amount she had in maybe thats just me but i just dont see the need for it

Reactions: 3
😩 such a boring video!! Couldn’t even finish watching it, got to her talking about how crap her free £400 cordless dyson is now and how amazing this new one is 🤦🏻‍♀️ “I’ll link it below” more lies 🤣

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.