Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sponfused

VIP Member
Have been reading this thread since 2 weeks ago when Mrs M left and I really just had to make this account to share my thoughts.
1. I did enjoy reading more about the DLP trip as it confused me at first and I wasn't clear with what happened until i read on here, so I'm glad I've finally got to read what really went down. Same with other ADs she has posted.
2. However, I don't agree with all of the hate regarding the St Andrew's video. Correct me if I'm wrong but Mrs M wasn't the one who said the racist remark nor did she laugh at it or reply to it, as she did not hear it! I watched the video twice and didn't hear it so it's understandable if she missed it. The important thing was is that when she was called out for it she removed it and apologised. People on here are going on as if she hasn't apologised. Her apology seems genuine to me, she admitted she should be more careful as it's her responsibility for what goes on her channel and she made it clear she'd never say anything like that. People on here are way too quick to call her racist with is total character defamation as she has never made any racist remarks.
Cue everyone accusing me of being Rebecca or Lee since you all only think your opinion is correct.
Unfortunately I can’t help but feel like you missed the mark with your target audience here. Sorry you wasted all of that time setting up a new account. 😢 Why don’t you pop over to Mrs Meldrum’s grid and let her know how you feel about the racist remark and commend her on the way she handled it? I know she would just love the public show of support. I only hope your comment makes it through the strenuous security screening over there! Good luck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Peachbomb

VIP Member
And I got so so many messages saying that me sharing all of this had helped you so so much and that’s why I do this, to help people 😇
I love that you try to keep my little corner of the Internet so so positive.
Women supporting women.
Lifting others lifts ourselves.

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Jndc85

They can't not come back they have no other means of financing themselves. She couldn't work in an employed job she's got no skills and he would struggle now to get offshore. The drama they made over the helicopter was embarassing..if any employers googled her the race thing would come up. I reckon she will leave it long as she can in the hope people are desperate for her to come back 😂 I reckon they will go on the holiday too and leave it till after that. Cause they can't really record around friends now can they? As she doesn't even have the necessary editing skills to take things out she shouldn't have in there.

She will say something like "I had to take the time out as my mental health really really struggled because of this I have been so so so upset and anxious. I debated whether to come back at all I have been so so nervous" all her daft sheep will lap it up. Everything will go back to normal and the little narcissist will continue her shitshow.

• Sad
  • Haha
I’m a long time lurker and have only commented a handful of times. Even though I didn’t think I could be shocked anymore I now am...... I watched all of 2 mins of the video to see if there was some remorse but there was zero. There is hundreds of comments and all negative ones must have been removed but she is responding to comments more than ever. What grates in me though is that she is replying and commenting to every comment where her sheep are saying she did nothing wrong. Now this is a sign of someone who genuinely doesn’t believe she did anything wrong and definitely isn’t sorry! She really really doesn’t get it!!!!!!

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Who’s telling the truth? One member posted she categorically was not going on the Neilson holiday, someone else has posted she categorically is. Which one is it?

While I’m here... who owns the house? 🤪🙄

• Haha
I'm not watching it. Refuse to give her a view. The more views they get in the first few hours of upload, the more money they make I think?

Plus, we all know she can't clean for shite. One wipe for the whole bathroom, and picking #kindlygifted Lego up off the floor is not cleaning!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I see that turning up empty handed when you’ve just been to the shops is crass, but Ella’s kitchen are slightly responsible here - they should have set strict guidelines.

I think the food bank debacle was completely avoidable.

The Meldrums didn’t go to the food bank because they wanted to. They went only because they were being paid to. They didn’t go because they wanted to raise awareness, I doubt they were even aware of the place prior to the brief for the job coming through.

It was the entire execution of it that was just a royal fuck up.

They filmed themselves enjoying a meal out at a restaurant and shopping in town in the hours before the visit to the foobank. Like seriously, who in their right mind thinks that is appropriate? It’s unbelievably insensitive. They clearly hadn’t done a single bit of actual research into what the food bank does, who it serves because they don’t care a damn. They went in to it utterly blind. It’s another example of lazy, thoughtless content.
They didn’t even think that perhaps it would be a good idea to take along a donation on their visit. I’m sorry but how on Earth can two adults be so blinkered?
Ella’s Kitchen shouldn’t have to spoon feed them and prompt them to take a donation, anyone with any sense would do this willingly and automatically.
Being paid for the visit is just as low as hell, particularly during the festive period.
The whole thing was yet again a complete fucking disaster because they haven’t got a clue what’s going on in the real world.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lambpot

The sheep won’t care! Jonathan Joly can make rape drug jokes, Chris Ingram can groom young girls, she can leave in racist jokes......as said above, the world is literally dying, yet they are lapping up the chemical onslaught of cleaning videos and consumerism at its finest from all the primary clothing/Homesense hauls. Sad thing is, they are parents with young children, they really don’t give a toss that the planet will be ruined for them. Greed will be Edgys downfall though.
Going to sound old school here, but very much due to the way I was brought up, so hats off to my parents and grand parents. You are 100% correct, the world is literally dying on its feet. Common courtesy, respect and family values are dying out. Social media is killing the art of F2F communication and unfortunately opening us all up to weirdos, fraud and over exposure.
I thank the lord that I was brought up in a different era where doing well at school, getting a job, working towards promotion etc and passing these ethics to my children just came naturally. Now we have people like Reb that think shoving up poor quality videos and Instagram is a hard days work. Try living a day in the lives of nurses, police, fire fighters, carers, bus drivers...she would not last a day. Begs for freebies and over exposes her children on social media to gain holidays, furniture instead of getting off there arses and getting real jobs.
We are too early into this social media to fully understand the impact on the current young generation. My gut reaction is it will not bode well. Who really wants to be remembered as narcissist, manipulative, insensitive?

• Heart
Ive never commented so be kind. How dare she not apologise sincerely? Her actions were completely and utterly despicable. She shouldn’t get away with being able to brush it under the table. What example does that set to her children?
Typical arrogant, narcissistic behaviour.
I genuinely think she doesn't care, and doesn't see what was wrong. She thinks she's hard done to by the whole situation!

• Angry

Saywhat?

Im a local & i had kind of expected better. Such a faceless video. Until the end. It may aswell been two fingers to the camera.

• Wow
Reactions: 30

Jeakat

No 3. I actually never realised that Paddy was referencing the Irish. Have learnt something there.
No4. Totally unfair. She actually wasn't talking with Jamaican accent. She thought she was. She was in the midst of labour and high on gas an air.
No 5. Imitating an accent. Depends on the intent. If imitating an accent of an upper class aristocrat, apparently that's ok. Imitating a coloured person isn't, as generally a coloured person suffers racist abuse in other forms, upper class aristocrat don't.
“Coloured person” are you kidding me? That has never been an ok way to refer to black people/people of colour, but it became socially unacceptable quite some time ago.

Shell777

Chatty Member
I don’t know if I can watch it till the end
Absolutely dire watching her hoover and open windows
Bet the Banchory what’s app group chat is ding a ding dinging tonight
Hope your ears are burning you pair of twats

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I see Katie Ellison has an AD for Adidas/Next for gym gear...Mrs Meldrum must be fizzing she didn't get so she could replace those manky pink ones. Maybe Adidas wanted someone who promotes good hygiene in their brand and Next have realised they don't actually do next day delivery to the villlaaaaaaaage!

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
Love the word fuds 🤣🤣 a very underused word
Must be local.... Or is it an nationwide recognised term?
Why if anyone disagrees with you lot, it's a Meldrum. Never heard off her untill a few weeks back. I don't live in Scotland, I'm not related, never met her, don't follow her.
So why the fuck in the name of Lee's hairy balls are you here?

• Haha
  • Heart

Greyson

Sorry if it's been posted on here, but 33:00 Luisa Zissman talking about fake mental health. She's talking about mrs hinch but exactly the same applies to mrs Meldrum and her anxiety

loose lips Spend 3 hours fiddling with your bits? on potcast providers
or
https://play.acast.com/s/looselips/spend3hoursfiddlingwithyourbits-
I completely agree with Luisa on this and it definitely applies to Mrs Meldrum. So is Luisa a jealous troll? Is she a bully for naming someone who is being shady as f*ck? I don’t think so.

Feeling anxious because you shared a video on YouTube with a racist comment in it, then failing to take it down and not being sorry about it is NOT anxiety. It’s just feeling bad for being a dickhead and getting called out on it. Apologize sincerely, learn from it and move the f*ck on! Saying you have anxiety every time you get called out for lying or being racist is offensive to people suffering from any mental health problems.

Hiding away is so cowardly. She has made this whole mess all about her. Not about the people she has hurt and offended. She lied about a free trip to Disneyland and shared a racist comment and somehow she’s the victim?

Someone get the woman a #kindlygifted violin to play.

• Heart
  • Haha