Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it's likely the hobbits might get over enthusiastic if we make admission to the spray tanning booth kindly gifted.............

Any one making up " self care packages" to go in the party bags ? Sure Primark have socks currently on offer 🤭

Do you think we need an official photographer to give us all a orange tinge.

Or a crazy photo booth like people have with weddings

With props

Silly earrings
Huge rings
Head bands
Heart shaped sunglasses
Orange lip stick
Stick on crazy eye brows.

A food truck serving a menu of meldrum faves would be ideal for taking away and leaving us time to take in all the sights.

Does banachory lodge accommodation as 1 night there and 1 night at the Fairmont.do me .

Suggested party gift bags just like influencers events

Primark socks
Bobby Brown lipstick
Olay and elemisi
I'm so busy mug
Tassel earrings
Fake glasses
24hour spray
Bottle fake tan
Dr Beckman carpet stain remover because she's a messy mare and gets fake tan/makeup on the carpet.
Make your own checkpea salad kit.
Hello fresh vouchers
Next vouchers

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's also thrown this in if any of you are interested whilst we're there...

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Poor stupid sheep are lost without Rebs peep,
They're on Lee's insta page trying to find her,
They still cannot tell
Unless she has something to sell,
She couldn't give 2 fucks about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Will there be horse riding? (Weather permitting of course! If it’s cold or wet we can’t do it!) you will all need to bring your husbands for this obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Tour snacks sorted!

Hope the tour bus has toilet facilities 🤭

Will there be horse riding? (Weather permitting of course! If it’s cold or wet we can’t do it!) you will all need to bring your husbands for this obviously.
Maybe we can hunt down Rebs old childhood pony?? Did she say it’s name was Velvet? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But gym/ jazzercise horse riding and golf.
It's better than a Neilson holiday.

Maybe aviemore for 3rd night to ski but don't forget jump up in your sallopettes

I Do want check out the posh fish and chips at that pub they rave about.i know it dident impress the meldrum kids much.
No to curry soup or beef and tatties.

Reactions: 6
I’ve also made enough JOE WICKS SWEET POTATO COTTAGE PIE to go round! (Oldschool reference 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Come on show yourselves, you dull, boring women who have very little to do. Come forward and own up, all 15 of you😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Howling at the Tattle meet-up Chat 😂🤣

I think we should do a little field trip round all the hot spots..

1) the local national trust property
2) raemoir garden centre
3) The Unit for a group ramming
4) finish up with a mooch in the woods
Don’t forget that after having sooooo much fun, eating bad food and acting edgy, we will need to also all go for a good ramming🤸‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do think people saying they want her 'shut down' is a bit extreme. Why would you want to see someone out of work when they are the main wage earner? All most of us want is transparency and honesty and to stop with the censorship and smug attitude.
Because she made a mockery of giving an apology for something I personally find extremely offence. If she was in the normal work environment she would have definitely have been sacked by now. Lying cheating and then the derogatory comments.

Do you think we need an official photographer to give us all a orange tinge.

Or a crazy photo booth like people have with weddings

With props

Silly earrings
Huge rings
Head bands
Heart shaped sunglasses
Orange lip stick
Stick on crazy eye brows.

A food truck serving a menu of meldrum faves would be ideal for taking away and leaving us time to take in all the sights.

Does banachory lodge accommodation as 1 night there and 1 night at the Fairmont.do me .

Suggested party gift bags just like influencers events

Primark socks
Bobby Brown lipstick
Olay and elemisi
I'm so busy mug
Tassel earrings
Fake glasses
24hour spray
Bottle fake tan
Dr Beckman carpet stain remover because she's a messy mare and gets fake tan/makeup on the carpet.
Make your own checkpea salad kit.
Hello fresh vouchers
Next vouchers
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I reckon when we reach thread 40 we should arrange a tattler meet-up ;)
We could go for a mooch in the woods and bring a selection of picnic plates (of course including porkpies, cocktail sausages and chicken twists).
Or should we go for a full-blown belter of a night out? starting at pizza express, must include chinese whispers and heads-down thumbs-up?

any other ideas ? :m
I’ll be there straight after the gym,don’t worry I won’t shower so can save time. I can bring my so so dreamy dance moves... where I prance about like a t-rex and slap my bum a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I will take a few bottles of the manky clothes spray just in case anyone hasn't changed out of their gym clothes or showered for a days.....🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ohhh I'll come along to the meet up. I'll be the one with a tan that looks fake but is my amazing natural colour that never fades from my hols. I'll also film everything on my drone. Is there anywhere we could have a kitchen disco?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really am not sure they will be able to come back on social media. The young girl off Emmerdale has been fired because of tweets she made over 6 years ago when she was 19 that were deemed racist. It follows you for years if you are involved in anything racist and Rebs previous tweets will obviously come to light alongside this current distastrous video. View attachment 16088
When is Reb RVK gonna get pulled up on her racist tweet about Asians too I wonder

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.