Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot are hilarious 😂😂
I'll bring some coal for the bad boy fire.
I'll have to make sure it's not broken first though!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@Kermit yes, an actress is more high profile, but everyone will know that she has been involved in a racism issue and that will follow her around for years and affect any future work she may have had. I think she has had it.
Whether a PR move or not, Shila Iqbal has also said she wants to work with/raise the profile of organisations that educate people about racism/putting hurtful things out online etc. Completely agree though, what you put online will follow you. I remember the Jeffree Star videos/his apology for his past actions...it is still commented on today. People do not forget.

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe nobody has mentioned this but what about fizzy sweets????? We need bags and bags of fizzy sweets, the cheap kids ones from Tescos 😂🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

We may have to review the itinerary.
We’ve not gone to engrave “Tattle” on THAT tree, picked up our PO Box, been to see an amateur dramatics show (and publicly panned it)
Seriously I now see why she’s so busy and needs her me time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Daddy & Me is due for release 23rd May, there’s no way she won’t have to do PR for that

• Wow
Can a local give us an update, sorry the meet up chat is dying it’s death now. Don’t get me wrong loved it to begin with!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Daddy & Me is due for release 23rd May, there’s no way she won’t have to do PR for that
I'm sure before Mummy and Me was released she said she'd have promo stuff/signings etc to do. I can't recall any of that?

It's all such a flop. But we knew that it would be anyway!

Reactions: 9
The longer she leaves it, the less time there is going to be between her ‘come back’ and her ‘I’m going on another gifted holiday’ If i were here i’d make my come back this week and at least have a few days for the dust to settle before another tit bomb!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can a local give us an update, sorry the meet up chat is dying it’s death now. Don’t get me wrong loved it to begin with!
We haven't got to the £1 fluffy primark socks or mentioned smoked mackerel and chips, Nanna's Macaroni Cheese...it can't die yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't imagine any locals are the least bit interested in what she's doing .

I used to really enjoy watching Mrs Meldrum, but in the last year her content is shocking. There is no effort put in to her videos, the are short and quick to the point. They choose quantity over quality by taking on so many ads. I cant stand the way she moans about her work load yet shes never had to go out to work in the real world where you are stuck in an office, you only have a certain amount of holiday and your children are put in childcare. If she managed her time better instead of just popping off shopping or the garden centre then she would be able to make her workload much better. It's so infuriating to people who have to go out to work.
I suffer with anxiety and find it really annoying when she uses it, I really dont believe she suffers that bad. There is no way you make a video about it and then a couple if weeks later shes feeling better. Mines taken years and I still suffer. She really needs to have a think about how she comes across because at the moment I find her very false and I now dont bother watching her videos as they are so dull.
Couldn’t have put it any better myself! 👌

Reactions: 3
:unsure::geek::mShe’s been liking a lot of party pages lately birthday cakes, party balloons, party bunting etcView attachment 16154
Bet it’s for Poppy! I noticed yesterday that teddy bobbins an insta company she has been kindly gifted from previously had a Poppy age 2 birthday badge on their stories yesterday. I did wonder if it was her but I thought with her birthday being August it was a bit too early. Suppose she hasn’t got much else to do with herself nowadays though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m still enjoying the meet up chat...keep it coming! I’ll bring along my Tomy Sorting Eggs to keep the littles entertained...oh and count me in for the spray
-mop flashmob!

Locals, I’m not really bothered whether you’ve seen them or not. They’ll reappear when they reappear and resume the perpetual sales pitch soon after.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.