Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m still enjoying the meet up chat...keep it coming! Iā€™ll bring along my Tomy Sorting Eggs to keep the littles entertained...oh and count me in for the spray
-mop flashmob!

Locals, Iā€™m not really bothered whether youā€™ve seen them or not. Theyā€™ll reappear when they reappear and resume the perpetual sales pitch soon after.
PLEASE NOTE only ā€œGruffalo collector coinsā€ will be accepted as payment for tours.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Poor stupid sheep are lost without Rebs peep,
They're on Lee's insta page trying to find her,
They still cannot tell
Unless she has something to sell,
She couldn't give 2 fucks about them.
I was moaned at for explaining to someone who didnā€™t know what had happened, a sheep shut me down and told me Iā€™m tipping her Iā€™ve the edge šŸ˜‚ then I was told to unfollow her if I donā€™t like her content, thatā€™s not the point

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I overheard in the playground that there is going to be no holiday for them, just there mates going next week.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Daddy & Me is due for release 23rd May, thereā€™s no way she wonā€™t have to do PR for that
Surely the publisher will think of the forests and just can that book, they wonā€™t bother printing a load of copies only to then have to pulp them all will they? Mummy and me was a flop, the next one will die on its arse even quicker!

Reactions: 11
Will there be a subscription of Reading Eggs to do during any down time?
Of course. And everyone will be required to wear a Garmin tracker at all times during the tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it just me but I find it very cheeky of her to be on instagram liking away but not even acknowledged her sheep or all these great supportive guys out there who message her all the time good things , pretty much sums her up if you ask me.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is it just me but I find it very cheeky of her to be on instagram liking away but not even acknowledged her sheep or all these great supportive guys out there who message her all the time good things , pretty much sums her up if you ask me.
Agreed - it just goes to show the complete contempt she holds for her sheep. Surely even the dimmest of followers must be seeing her for the cocunt she really is. She said she was taking a week off, why not have the decency to let the sheep know it will be a bit more time before sheā€™s back to the pen for them to massage her ego?!

Reactions: 19
I am not sure i believe this.
Same. I reckon wires are crossed. Maybe some of the bestest best chums decided to break free and go on a non-neilson holiday, and, you know, maybe spend time with their kids. Then the Meldumbs and the rest of the chummies are off to Greece in June.

Reactions: 6
If she decides not to go you know weā€™re going to hear all about it! ā€œThe trolls have made me not want to go on holidayā€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Agreed - it just goes to show the complete contempt she holds for her sheep. Surely even the dimmest of followers must be seeing her for the cocunt she really is. She said she was taking a week off, why not have the decency to let the sheep know it will be a bit more time before sheā€™s back to the pen for them to massage her ego?!
Even just Iā€™m on a break guys sorry keep you posted! No she does a bunk away getting nails done and looking for inspiration for all things to boost her so selfish and no loyalty when are people going to wake up to her.

Reactions: 8
Loving the Meldrums tour chat. Itā€™s nearly as exciting as when the hobbits made their appearance back in the day šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Iā€™m up for a meet up the itinerary sounds so so amazing! šŸ˜œ #blessed #adventurer #livingourbestlives

• Haha
Am watching hollyoaks (yes I know Iā€™m nearly 40 and itā€™s really crap but itā€™s my only vice!) and am now starting to think Rebā€™s racist ā€œboobā€ was a sly undisclosed ad for Hollyoaks as thereā€™s a storyline in it at the moment which is all about casual racism etc. and one of the characters even just used the ā€œI have black friends so canā€™t be a racistā€ card!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.