Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think that if she had any chance of keeping the followers she had then it would have been to have returned either now or last week. It’s pathetic and over done, get over it now and come back and apologise properly!! Stop wallowing in self pity!!!
The reason I know that is because 2 weeks ago I watched her videos and enjoyed her content!! And now here I am on here, because it’s so arrogant and rude and just disrespectful to those who fund her entire life to not give a tit about enough to even explain or post or reply to anyone!!! Genuinely ridiculous now!! Lost many people and i think more people are leaving because of her being pathetic over it than left because of the comment that was left in!!
In all seriousness were you genuinely enjoying her content up until she stopped uploading? Did you not find it half arsed compared to what she used to put out?

Reactions: 10
With her Disney experience, Edgy will get snapped up to work on the waltzers at codonas no problem!
Her Mickey Mouse degree wouldn't qualify her enough for this!!!

I think they can afford to take a year or two out seeing as she's done so many ADs and holidays, food, days out etc have all been paid for so easy to save a wad of cash.

But she can't afford to not keep her sheep updated, it's cut throat out there and all her channel mum frenemies will be wanting to take sheep.

I only hope for her children's sake she gives it up. I'm mildly interested as to how she will try to deflect from it all.

10 days until her next book is out
Her Mickey Mouse degree wouldn't qualify her enough for this!!!
Theres a 2nd book????? No way!!!!!!
Publishers pull it before???

Reactions: 3
In all seriousness were you genuinely enjoying her content up until she stopped uploading? Did you not find it half arsed compared to what she used to put out?
There have been so many bad videos but the all time low was the organise with me where she's cleaning out her wardrobes in real time!!! So so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think she’ll be able/willing to get a job so it will be down to Lee to go back to the rigs. Though I don’t think either of them will want him to go away for weeks at a time and that will be hard for the girls so maybe something that enables him to stay close to home. I think in a year or so time she’ll try to be a personal stylist and/or interior designer in the local area with a very low level social media profile and it will be a flop.

Reactions: 3
Because of this site I’ve found a brilliant new you tube mummy called organised motherhood. She really is like a breath of fresh air and her content is original and you can tell she’s put some effort in. She’s quite new and has a relatively small following so maybe this is why. It’s so nice to find someone like her as all the others are turning into the same as each other.

By watching these new vloggers I’ve realised that Mrs Meldrum was very lazy with her content especially over the last year. There’s ways to get Ad’s in but it was beginning to be like watching tv when the adverts are on but that’s all you’re watching... adverts! No story, no drama, no context just adverts!
Followed her for some time. She’s absolutely lovely and really works hard. She’s down to earth and especially genuine x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah 100% not! I’d stopped watching ALL of them as they were posted like I used to, I don’t spent a lot of time on YouTube but used to watch some when in thebath or cleaning lol. But I admit I had lost interest around the time P was born really, the older vlogs where she was having the kids and lee was offshore were much better I think. But this just pushed me off the edge!!

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’ll be able/willing to get a job so it will be down to Lee to go back to the rigs. Though I don’t think either of them will want him to go away for weeks at a time and that will be hard for the girls so maybe something that enables him to stay close to home. I think in a year or so time she’ll try to be a personal stylist and/or interior designer in the local area with a very low level social media profile and it will be a flop.
I hope not, there is no way on earth she could be either of those things!!!!! Especially not interior designer. She has no eye for it at all, as her house (especially the dungeon attests).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah 100% not! I’d stopped watching ALL of them as they were posted like I used to, I don’t spent a lot of time on YouTube but used to watch some when in thebath or cleaning lol. But I admit I had lost interest around the time P was born really, the older vlogs where she was having the kids and lee was offshore were much better I think. But this just pushed me off the edge!!
Ah ok! I wasn’t trying to be rude, I just wanted to see if there was a genuine audience for the tripe she has been churning out. In particular ones like the organise my wardrobes with me that @BettyBoo mentioned!

Reactions: 4
They won't be back now! No way!!! If she was a more genuine person she would be able to look at what she's done and figure out a way to make it right for herself and her followers,,,,, but she's not! She's only interested in herself and what suits her this week, this day, this hour. And non of this suits her so she'll just do what she did when she pulled The Meldrums channel, except she'll leave her channel up to soak up the remnants of the ad money until that dries up too!!!!!

They won't be back now! No way!!! If she was a more genuine person she would be able to look at what she's done and figure out a way to make it right for herself and her followers,,,,, but she's not! She's only interested in herself and what suits her this week, this day, this hour. And non of this suits her so she'll just do what she did when she pulled The Meldrums channel, except she'll leave her channel up to soak up the remnants of the ad money until that dries up too!!!!!
But what will do they? Neither of them have jobs to fall back on? Can lee go back off shore again?

Reactions: 1
She's definitely sulking, waiting to be begged back by the sheep so she can feel she's doing them a favour

She's probably enjoyed the last 2 weeks off, hasn't had to reply to her 70,000 emails a day, edit for 8 hours a day or stand in the drive bursting for a pee for photos, yet I reckon she'll still have freebies coming in, and residual earnings.

They won't notice the effects on earnings for another couple of weeks yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think if she doesn’t come back it just proves everything we have said has been right all along. She needs to explain herself to her followers x

Reactions: 9
I hope not, there is no way on earth she could be either of those things!!!!! Especially not interior designer. She has no eye for it at all, as her house (especially the dungeon attests).
I completely agree but I reckon that she thinks she has impeccable taste that others would also be desperate to have! Though she’ll quickly find out that’s not the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she has said she’s not coming back I bet Lee is fuming. He’s been “living his best life” riding this gravy train. They’ve bought an expensive house on the back of her YouTube/Instagram hustling and now she just pulls the plug?
Best they get that house on the market if that’s the case.

Reactions: 17
She's definitely sulking, waiting to be begged back by the sheep so she can feel she's doing them a favour

She's probably enjoyed the last 2 weeks off, hasn't had to reply to her 70,000 emails a day, edit for 8 hours a day or stand in the drive bursting for a pee for photos, yet I reckon she'll still have freebies coming in, and residual earnings.

They won't notice the effects on earnings for another couple of weeks yet.
I suppose if the ad work has taken a battering then even if she comes back she won’t be earning what she was. The old videos will be still be raking in some cash.

Reactions: 2
I felt the same. Got sick of the attitude of I will do what I want, when I want and I owe no explanation to anyone. Seriously wonder if she realises how she behaves or if she just genuinely doesn’t care. Certainly doesn’t act like someone running a business who values and cares about her followers.

Can’t believe how many negative comments she’s left up on her last video. This isn’t like her at all 😂🤔
Have the negative comments been allowed to stay and not deleted, just so Rebecca ‘poor me’ Meldrum can then say how she got so much ‘abuse’ during her absence. Along with the ‘so so’ much support...there was all this that she mentally had to cope with. Or, that she has changed,listened to her audience and not deleted anything negative.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.