Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they can afford to take a year or two out seeing as she's done so many ADs and holidays, food, days out etc have all been paid for so easy to save a wad of cash.

But she can't afford to not keep her sheep updated, it's cut throat out there and all her channel mum frenemies will be wanting to take sheep.

I only hope for her children's sake she gives it up. I'm mildly interested as to how she will try to deflect from it all.

10 days until her next book is out

Reactions: 7
I think they can afford to take a year or two out seeing as she's done so many ADs and holidays, food, days out etc have all been paid for so easy to save a wad of cash.

But she can't afford to not keep her sheep updated, it's cut throat out there and all her channel mum frenemies will be wanting to take sheep.

I only hope for her children's sake she gives it up. I'm mildly interested as to how she will try to deflect from it all.

10 days until her next book is out

I think we vastly underestimating their financial wisdom.
Just before they moved they used up all savings to make improvements to old house.
They now taken on a much bigger mortgage.
They live like paupers spending wise.
Free holidays, clothes and makeup don't make you rich.
The bulk of money go mortgage utilities and running 2 cars.
I'm just they unsure they as rich as we think.
Doubtful they can both take a year off work.

She's already had white stuff freebies the other month.

Reactions: 10
I think they are taking a month off and loving all of us speculating on here!
First time poster but long time lurker.....I don’t think they will be back. Too long now and people have moved on. I doubt people even give them a second thought.
Sometimes I don’t even notice people have gone from my feed/insta stories until someone points it out. And if they don’t point it out then they are out my mind!

Reactions: 11
First time poster but long time lurker.....I don’t think they will be back. Too long now and people have moved on. I doubt people even give them a second thought.
Sometimes I don’t even notice people have gone from my feed/insta stories until someone points it out. And if they don’t point it out then they are out my mind!
What do you think they’ll do though? How will they make money without all of this? Just curious about your opinion because I honestly have no idea.

Reactions: 2
I think we vastly underestimating their financial wisdom.
Just before they moved they used up all savings to make improvements to old house.
They now taken on a much bigger mortgage.
They live like paupers spending wise.
Free holidays, clothes and makeup don't make you rich.
The bulk of money go mortgage utilities and running 2 cars.
I'm just they unsure they as rich as we think.
Doubtful they can both take a year off work.

She's already had white stuff freebies the other month.
Agree!😊

What do you think they’ll do though? How will they make money without all of this? Just curious about your opinion because I honestly have no idea.
not sure tbh. But I would like to think they had a plan B, just in case. They would have been silly not to, given how volatile their industry is and that they have a huge house and 3 kids.
Lee is employable, Edgy not so much.
My bet would be Lee goes back to work, whether his income will be enough I don’t know. 🤔

Reactions: 5
not sure tbh. But I would like to think they had a plan B, just in case. They would have been silly not to, given how volatile their industry is and that they have a huge house and 3 kids.
Lee is employable, Edgy not so much.
My bet would be Lee goes back to work, whether his income will be enough I don’t know. 🤔
I doubt they would have had the sense to have a plan b. The fact that they decided to rely solely on social media for income for all of them and move to a bigger house shows it. Look at MOD and FOD, at least she is still practicing so she can retain her pin to fall back on if it all goes tits up.

Reactions: 6
I doubt they would have had the sense to have a plan b. The fact that they decided to rely solely on social media for income for all of them and move to a bigger house shows it. Look at MOD and FOD, at least she is still practicing so she can retain her pin to fall back on if it all goes tits up.
They both still work. FOD works in insurance (i think) and recently went abroad with work, and MOD works one day a week. (MOD qualified in Bristol, and regularly comes back to give lectures to the midwifery students here.)

Reactions: 3
MOD & FOD exceptionally good business mind. Miles apart from Pat & Edgy.
There is far more thought put in by MOD & FOD, operates like a business. Post put out occasionally, but enough. Good content too.
Pat & edgy just muddle through. They don’t appreciate less is more. They throw out everything and anything. They have damaged it all.

Reactions: 11
They both still work. FOD works in insurance (i think) and recently went abroad with work, and MOD works one day a week. (MOD qualified in Bristol, and regularly comes back to give lectures to the midwifery students here.)
That’s what I mean, they’ve got a plan b.

Reactions: 6
I agree.Not in a million years did they think this would all come crashing down so abruptly.I do think they probably have enough funds to keep them going for a while.But LEE needs to get a job.

Reactions: 5
Think they both need to get other jobs, not just Lee! He’s a better parent imo, girls would be better if madam was out working.

• Heart
Can you imagine Edgy being a full time mum though and not being able to ‘work’ (ie, go to the gym) 🤣🤣🤣 how will she cope if she has to go to the gym when the rest of us do in the evening or not at all because most people choose time with their children over every day down the gym. There is no way on earth she would give this life up 🤣 on her own with three children while Lee goes back to work ? 😂

Reactions: 12
Think they both need to get other jobs, not just Lee! He’s a better parent imo, girls would be better if madam was out working.
She is unemployable.And what kind of a job could she get to earn enough to keep them?.
It would do the whole family good to get things back on a normal footing.The life they have at moment is not good for any of them.

Was that lees brother that posted last night on here ? Did he ever come back
I don’t know what that post was about but it was a previous poster so I honestly don’t think it was Pat’s brother.

I think they are type of people that appear to have money but don’t, they are instagram fake rich, it’s all for show. Everything it that house is gifted, all those expensive clothes and jewellery is gifted. The holidays they go on are gifted. She wouldn’t shop in any of those places like Joules if it wasn’t gifted. She shops at Primark and Aldi. They are either really tight about spending money or they are not as well off as they would like to be.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.