Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing that anyone can think Lee can just saunter back to the rigs and walk into an 80k job 😂
Not a chance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How do you know?
So, Lee.... cough.... I mean Katie, what do you think about Mrs Meldrums lack of contact to her many followers on youtube. Treated like mushrooms. Keep them in the dark and tit all over them. do you think they will still love her. lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So, Lee.... cough.... I mean Katie, what do you think about Mrs Meldrums lack of contact to her many followers on youtube. Treated like mushrooms. Keep them in the dark and tit all over them. do you think they will still love her. lol.
I'm sure many will stay some will go

Looking at their accounts posted here.
What assets are depreciated On?
Camera equipment/car?

Also wondering who are their debtors and what on.
I can't get overall picture really from this.

All those saying they can still earn money off veiws I don't think AD sense is that lucrative as social blade makes their you tube earnings fairly low.
Estimated monthly earnings £927
.it's the Ads in on Insta that earn the big money which they not doing .

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t the house on the market for a long time before they bought it? If they did need to downsize then they might have a long wait for someone else to come along and put an offer in. Or maybe they think that it might get snapped up once people find out that local celebs are selling it 😉
No one would buy that with that history, their bad luck just adds to its back story. Only a greedy fool with postcode snobbery looking for a bargain would buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looking at their accounts posted here.
What assets are depreciated On?
Camera equipment/car?

Also wondering who are their debtors and what on.
I can't get overall picture really from this.

All those saying they can still earn money off veiws I don't think AD sense is that lucrative as social blade makes their you tube earnings fairly low.
Estimated monthly earnings £927
.it's the Ads in on Insta that earn the big money which they not doing .
Companies will not pay cash on the day. Most will pay 30 to 60 days.
Depreciation is probably computer camera etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.