Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s been pinning on Pinterest a day ago so she’s most likely having a whale of a time being off ‘work’

Have a read of the quotes she’s pinned in “words” 🤣
I see it’s all still about herself.
I, I, I. Me, me, me.
No words of wisdom on how to apologize and make amends when you have hurt people.

Reactions: 14
I think if she doesn’t come back it just proves everything we have said has been right all along. She needs to explain herself to her followers x
I don't think Rebecca will feel like it is her duty to explain anything to anyone tbh. She is so superior, in her mind 🙄

Reactions: 11
If she has said she’s not coming back I bet Lee is fuming. He’s been “living his best life” riding this gravy train. They’ve bought an expensive house on the back of her YouTube/Instagram hustling and now she just pulls the plug?
Best they get that house on the market if that’s the case.
Wasn’t the house on the market for a long time before they bought it? If they did need to downsize then they might have a long wait for someone else to come along and put an offer in. Or maybe they think that it might get snapped up once people find out that local celebs are selling it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn’t the house on the market for a long time before they bought it? If they did need to downsize then they might have a long wait for someone else to come along and put an offer in. Or maybe they think that it might get snapped up once people find out that local celebs are selling it 😉
Yes it’s not the easiest house to sell with it’s gruesome history. If they are giving up YouTube and Instagram and can’t afford the house they are screwed. Let’s hope Mummy and Daddy Cannon aren’t guarantors for their mortgage.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s would make a great life coach! Suffering from anxiety don’t worry Mrs meld will fix you in a week

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well she’s been pinning on Pinterest a day ago so she’s most likely having a whale of a time being off ‘work’

Have a read of the quotes she’s pinned in “words” 🤣
The girls will have been having a nice weekend then, with mum on Pinterest all day 🙄

I see it’s all still about herself.
I, I, I. Me, me, me.
No words of wisdom on how to apologize and make amends when you have hurt people.
Yes it’s all about negativity of others, not taking responsibility for anything yourself! Classic Reb.

Reactions: 10
I think she will come back, but scale back. Still earn £50k a year and Lee will go back on the rigs earning £80k plus. I very much doubt they needed Daddy to guarantee the mortgage. I imagine she would have been earning in excess of £150k. They can probably survive months without working.

Reactions: 4
Yes it’s not the easiest house to sell with it’s gruesome history. If they are giving up YouTube and Instagram and can’t afford the house they are screwed. Let’s hope Mummy and Daddy Cannon aren’t guarantors for their mortgage.
The next time we might see them will be in an episode of ‘Can’t Pay? We’ll Take It Away!!’ 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Followed her for some time. She’s absolutely lovely and really works hard. She’s down to earth and especially genuine x
Funny you mentioned her as actually watched a video of hers this morning about how to live on statutory maternity leave - you know, relatable content!

Reactions: 7
How can Lee just ‘go back to the rigs’....are their jobs available? How would he convince an employer he’s the man for the job?

Reactions: 9
The downward spiral began with DLP it’s just snowballed since then. The most frustrating thing is all she has to do is address her audience openly and honestly and hold her hands up to her mistakes. It’s not rocket science all she has to do is eat some humble pie. She makes an absolute fiasco out of everything and let’s it all get carried away like a run away train. She had no accountability. There no other profession out there where this behaviour would be allowed. The fact that she is facing a back lash now, well she is a business entity now and any other business that misled there customers done half the things she’s done would be held accountable

Reactions: 13
How can Lee just ‘go back to the rigs’....are their jobs available? How would he convince an employer he’s the man for the job?
Stacks on Indeed.com

The downward spiral began with DLP it’s just snowballed since then. The most frustrating thing is all she has to do is address her audience openly and honestly and hold her hands up to her mistakes. It’s not rocket science all she has to do is eat some humble pie. She makes an absolute fiasco out of everything and let’s it all get carried away like a run away train. She had no accountability. There no other profession out there where this behaviour would be allowed. The fact that she is facing a back lash now, well she is a business entity now and any other business that misled there customers done half the things she’s done would be held accountable
It's only really a backlash on here though.

Reactions: 1
If she has said she’s not coming back I bet Lee is fuming. He’s been “living his best life” riding this gravy train. They’ve bought an expensive house on the back of her YouTube/Instagram hustling and now she just pulls the plug?
Best they get that house on the market if that’s the case.
I remember the now deleted we brought a house video diary.
Lee felt they offered too much but she wouldn't risk losing it she said
Which is bonkers considering it was in the market for ages and it's history.
Think was originally on for 600k and sold for 590k.
The 1st mortgage provider turned them down.

They were on about self building.
They decided to sell and moved on quite a hurry.
Not quite sure what they see in the house as it needs so much work and uptake.
It's always cold.
Crap internet connection
Yes it's next to her parents but don't think they have the girls that much.
She hates most if it.
The latest lounge tour was so negative.
She hates the kitchen but that will cost thousand least 10k.

Stacks on Indeed.com

It's only really a backlash on here though.
Well the proof will be in the pudding won’t it?if there’s only backlash here and nowhere else she’ll be back in no time with brand deals and ads galore as before, and she’ll be off on her free Neilson holidays and all the other mum bloggers will be all over again.

Reactions: 8
I think she will come back, but scale back. Still earn £50k a year and Lee will go back on the rigs earning £80k plus. I very much doubt they needed Daddy to guarantee the mortgage. I imagine she would have been earning in excess of £150k. They can probably survive months without working.
you really think any bank or building society would give them a mortgage on a 600k house with these financial accounts? No chance. You have to give two years accounts when self employed and these figures are paltry.

Reactions: 6
I mean technically she’s in work. They are the owners of a limited company. So they could sue that on their cv’s. It depends on if they want to elaborate at interview on what that business was and why it failed/they stopped it.
The trouble is her ‘work’ is so public. Anyone can see how unprofessional, ridiculous and incapable she has been in this ‘career’. Also there’s no way any other employer would allow her to swan off for a rammin’, get her nails done, mooch in the woods and get a coffee with her friends all whilst in ‘full time work’ 😬😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
you really think any bank or building society would give them a mortgage on a 600k house with these financial accounts? No chance. You have to give two years accounts when self employed and these figures are paltry.
View attachment 16908
Obviously you don't know how to read accounts. This doesn't show turnover or profit. If you had scrolled down you would see the amount of corporation tax that was paid. Gives a good indication of profits

The trouble is her ‘work’ is so public. Anyone can see how unprofessional, ridiculous and incapable she has been in this ‘career’. Also there’s no way any other employer would allow her to swan off for a rammin’, get her nails done, mooch in the woods and get a coffee with her friends all whilst in ‘full time work’ 😬😳😂
She's made a good amount of money from it.

Reactions: 3
There is absolutely no way they were earning that. I can 100% guarantee thats no where close!!

Obviously you don't know how to read accounts. This doesn't show turnover or profit. If you had scrolled down you would see the amount of corporation tax that was paid. Gives a good indication of profits

She's made a good amount of money from it.
It shows what they had in their bank. Maybe you could show us the rest as I can't see it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.