Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone needing a laugh, missing her or having never seen her whining like Verruca Salt, check out her you tube video with the cat... 'search Mrs Meldrum Cat' speed to 19.05, full meltdown in whiny toddler mode, wonder if there's been similar behaviour this past few days? She's such a selfish cocunt. My friend just reminded me how funny it was whilst we are having our lunch break... oh there's some crackers in the barrel but not as funny as this :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
It’s nothing short of a master piece, Oscar worthy🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi all,

Just signed up to this site because I am a Mummy Vlogger and blogger. I have been watching this tit storm unfold and am to scared to speak out without the anoniminity i have here of no one knowing who I am.

Firstly I am disgusted with Mrs M with firstly putting in the Kkk joke and putting it out into the public domain.

Secondly the way shes handled it after is beyond me. Shes gone into hiding hoping it will blow over but this time it seems so many other vloggers and influencers are furious a out the situation and I am not sure how she can come back from this.

Being a vlogger myself I would have made a sincere apology. I however wouldn't have made such a balls up in the first place a certainly wouldn't have laughed at the joke. Its in her best interested to piss off from YT. Shes retweeted racist jokes before and then this. She tries saying shes not racist! Mud sticks and this will haunt her for a very long time.

I also think the response from channel Mum was awful. I have removed all trace of channel Mum from my blog and am being taken off their list of vloggers because I do not and WILL not associate with such a company who support this woman!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 111
I did watch her current birthday vlog for a minute before i wanted to puke out of grossness from her rubbing it on everyone's faces coz she got 'THE MOST AMAZING BDAY SURPRISE EVEEEEER' AND THE MOST AMAZING HUSBAND EVVVERRR

then posted IG story about how she's SOOO SOOO LUCKY to do this youtube thing coz she gets to spend time with her family...NOT

who does she think people are? stupid like her? Then of course this tit show broke loose and i missed it. Just found out yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi all,

Just signed up to this site because I am a Mummy Vlogger and blogger. I have been watching this tit storm unfold and am to scared to speak out without the anoniminity i have here of no one knowing who I am.

Firstly I am disgusted with Mrs M with firstly putting in the Kkk joke and putting it out into the public domain.

Secondly the way shes handled it after is beyond me. Shes gone into hiding hoping it will blow over but this time it seems so many other vloggers and influencers are furious a out the situation and I am not sure how she can come back from this.

Being a vlogger myself I would have made a sincere apology. I however wouldn't have made such a balls up in the first place a certainly wouldn't have laughed at the joke. Its in her best interested to piss off from YT. Shes retweeted racist jokes before and then this. She tries saying shes not racist! Mud sticks and this will haunt her for a very long time.

I also think the response from channel Mum was awful. I have removed all trace of channel Mum from my blog and am being taken off their list of vloggers because I do not and WILL not associate with such a company who support this woman!
Hi, can I ask what the response from channel mum was? And I think you done the right thing☺

Reactions: 13
I do like the cat video. I don’t know how she doesn’t look back at old videos and see how different she was and how much more relatable she was. She was being a proper mum in that video, getting the girls up and dressed and off to school, they obviously had a proper routine and everyone seemed much happier.

I know she has a big old whinge about the cat but she can see how ridiculous she is being and she recognises she’s being a spoilt brat - behaviour she doesn’t recognise in herself these days. And the comment about not getting to drink wine with her chum is being said tongue in cheek - the way she is now she would definitely say that very differently. She just seemed much more normal back then and a likeable person. If I lived near her or our children went to the same school I could see me happily chatting to her but now I honestly would avoid her at all costs if I had to have anything to do with her

Reactions: 17
I did watch her current birthday vlog for a minute before i wanted to puke out of grossness from her rubbing it on everyone's faces coz she got 'THE MOST AMAZING BDAY SURPRISE EVEEEEER' AND THE MOST AMAZING HUSBAND EVVVERRR

then posted IG story about how she's SOOO SOOO LUCKY to do this youtube thing coz she gets to spend time with her family...NOT

who does she think people are? stupid like her? Then of course this tit show broke loose and i missed it. Just found out yesterday.
Well she’s definitely right, that will be a birthday she will never forget☺

• Haha
Hi all,

what did Channel Mum say? are they still supporting this vile person? That's the issue, people are enablers of narcissistic people. Glad you disconnected from them, and said your piece.

Reactions: 9
Hi all,

Well done. I hope I already follow you because you are the type of vlooger I wish to follow.

Reactions: 30
it's the need a pee pose that does my end in, almost as much as the one foot across the other at the fence outside her old house, did it so much even the kids started copying... :sick:

We all know she's pretty immature, led a sheltered, blessed life but even before the drama sometimes in company she appears like the 12 year old hanging out with her much older sisters mates... her in the lift, just her demeanour. Not confident nor mature looking, don't know if it was the dressing gown making her look like she was a kid in adults clothing or what. Sorry, can't explain it right.
The making herself seem teeny tiny teapot pose! Maybe it is the pee pose that reminds me of a recently potty trained toddler?
When she ‘introduced’ her sister’s boyfriend the fawning/giggling schoolgirl routine...reminds me of my teenage niece and her friends...the faux teenage bravado and acting all coy. It makes me think if the constant seeking validation from Lee is genuine insecurity, especially if he is liking Instagram pictures of younger females. Then I think of the bum slapping/twerking and telling her young child about her wanting a bigger bum...I really don’t get it!
Does Rebecca genuinely think if she behaves like a teenager nobody will question her actions and hold her accountable as the adult she actually is?
Apologies, this a a ramble...I need sleep or ☕

• Haha
Thank you. Well she might not have made the comment but to edit music over it instead of deleting it? What kind of message it that??🙄

Reactions: 4
wow, CM is totally enabling her. She's not sorry nor heartbroken. Not sure why they are still associating with this person to be honest.....contract?

Reactions: 13
Thank you. Well she might not have made the comment but to edit music over it instead of deleting it? What kind of message it that??🙄
Another infuriating part was in reply to someone's comment calling her out on it, she said shes aware and she's currently trying to find a way to sort it without taking the video down. Priorities? So selfish.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Yel

Thanks 👍 I did think it odd. I was up overnight and was reading but couldn't see the attachments. I will have a browse back through. Unless it was migraine brains I could see the posts 'text' but on clicking on the attachments, nothing. 😊
I've checked the last 8 pages and can't see anything other than "your jealous" troll posts that were deleted. Nothing is ever actually deleted anyway - just hidden.

If you know about what page it was I can look more, it was almost certainly someone that posted it themselves then deleted it or requested it to be deleted. Unless something breaks the rules it won't be deleted here. Ocassionly posts with good information are deleted if someone accidentally leaves in identifiable information

Reactions: 5
fyi. edgy didn't want to delete that bday video because a. she didn't want to loose money b. it was a video to slap all her so called 'haters' in the face and to make everyone 'jealous' as she's delusional to think that her trolls are jealous of her. No, gurl, we ain't jealous, we are calling you for who you are!

Reactions: 9
I just watched it again 🤣🙈
Stumbled across another oldie- she looked soooo much better with long blonde hair!
I know what you mean, in fairness there were some great vlogs in the early days. Still a pampered sulky cocunt but 'those were the days' lol

Omg, I've not seen that before. What a spoilt brat. "Couldn't even drink wine with my chum!" Nice to see where her priorities were. Not with poor Florrie who fell asleep early because she was poorly. Jesus christ, this woman!
it's a classic isn't it :giggle:

Reactions: 8
"Thanks for your message and apologies for the delayin our response. We are aware of the sensitive situation with the influencer known publicly as "Mrs Meldrum" and appreciate your concerns. Please rest assured that Neilson do not condone discrimation of any kind and are continuing to investigate this matter internally"
But what are they going to do about it?
Hi all,

Good for you but please have the courage of your convictions & publicly post your feelings. I think you’ll find the majority of decent people will support you. I’d certainly follow you if I knew who you were. Never be afraid to do what’s right, even publicly. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've checked the last 8 pages and can't see anything other than "your jealous" troll posts that were deleted. Nothing is ever actually deleted anyway - just hidden.

If you know about what page it was I can look more, it was almost certainly someone that posted it themselves then deleted it or requested it to be deleted. Unless something breaks the rules it won't be deleted here. Ocassionly posts with good information are deleted if someone accidentally leaves in identifiable information
Thankyou for taking the time (y)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.