Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does everyone keep bringing her parents into it? Her parents need to do this, daddy will be doing that, mummy drafted in, etc. Rebecca is a grown woman and should deal with this as such. I’m not sure why people here keep babying her. Same with saying her dad will be ordering Lee to do such and such like he’s the boss of everyone. This isn’t Downton Abbey.
You never stop being a parent even when your kids are adults themselves.Rebecca isn't the brightest but has a massive ego and this is a very dangerous combination.
She is clearly out of control and needs to be reigned in.She is causing so much damage to her family and other people.Of course her parents should be trying to guide her.thats if the idiot will listen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well said! She is 30 years old. A grown ass adult. She orchestrated this mess herself, she should deal with the consequences herself.
But they bank roll the whole show don’t you think... they must have secured her mortgage for murder mansion... they have a vested interest in making sure this works out!

Reactions: 5
Absolutely nothing will change. There’s no point speculating about him heading offshore and her getting a job. She’ll be back in a few days carrying on like nothing has happened, just powering through until the backlash has faded. She might post one apology/explanation video but it’ll be deleted within a few weeks and all evidence of this whole scandal erased. This time next year there will be no marked difference on the Meldrum channel. Other youtubers on all levels have done far worse and they’re still going strong. It’s just the unfortunate truth of it. And brands are shady, with just their bottom lines in mind. They’re not going to care about an old brushed-under-rug scandal when they can still make money from her. One or two will cut ties but you can bet she’ll be back in Next #gifted clothes smiling through an orange filter in her garden soon enough.

Le sigh.
Couldn’t agree more with this. She’ll totally bounce back and the sheep will be out in droves telling her how much she’s been missed.
People just don’t care. It’s shocking

Reactions: 13
She was fine for five days. Doing her instastory and she even commented how well she slept. All of the sudden she is heartbroken?!? She is underestimating her viewers 😳
She’s not underestimating them. The ones with any intelligence are on here, the rest are even more stupid than her and she knows it! We’re presumably talking seriously subnormal IQs especially based on their comments....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And this my friends is what you get for filming every detail of your life
Nothing and no one is safe

Reactions: 18
You never stop being a parent even when your kids are adults themselves.Rebecca isn't the brightest but has a massive ego and this is a very dangerous combination.
She is clearly out of control and needs to be reigned in.She is causing so much damage to her family and other people.Of course her parents should be trying to guide her.thats if the idiot will listen.
She’s a princess. It’ll be cuddles and pats on the head and telling her she’s a special girl who’s done nothing wrong. Rebecca is not a woman who’s received any stern parenting.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Also her name is listed as Rebecca Cannon-Meldrum and not just Rebecca Meldrum on the business "Mrs Meldrum Ltd"

Maybe she will go back to her old name when applying for some jobs :ROFLMAO:;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What did they say?
"Thanks for your message and apologies for the delayin our response. We are aware of the sensitive situation with the influencer known publicly as "Mrs Meldrum" and appreciate your concerns. Please rest assured that Neilson do not condone discrimation of any kind and are continuing to investigate this matter internally"

• Angry
Reactions: 18
That's a good possibility . They had kitchen plans but don't know if any company has kindly gifted them anything yet . Anyone heard if he's had any recommendations regarding their electronic gates yet or are they're waiting to see if they'll be gifted or if it's an AD .
They will be desperate to get that kitchen underway ASAP before whoever is gifting it to them changes their minds!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Plus I’m not sure I’d look to a pair of 60+ year olds to advise me on how to handle my modern social media career. Do either of them even work in the media? Being rich doesn’t mean you know everything and have the authority on all things.

cough cough !! That is a very ageist remark. As someone over 60 myself I could teach these youngsters a thing or two about social media careers having had almost thirty years experience in IT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
"Thanks for your message and apologies for the delayin our response. We are aware of the sensitive situation with the influencer known publicly as "Mrs Meldrum" and appreciate your concerns. Please rest assured that Neilson do not condone discrimation of any kind and are continuing to investigate this matter internally"
If any brand has acknowledged this they can’t possibly see fit to continue to support her...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The one thing that always confuses me about people saying her parents fund her life, help with her mortgage, give her money, act as guarantor, etc—why would they previously then sit back and do nothing while Lee was forced to work away, leaving Rebecca alone for weeks at a time with a baby, in a house they couldn’t even fully buy? I don’t understand how her dad can go from not helping them to suddenly giving them enough money to secure that house and “bankroll the show”.

cough cough !! That is a very ageist remark. As someone over 60 myself I could teach these youngsters a thing or two about social media careers having had almost thirty years experience in IT.
Yeah it’s why I asked if they worked in media, as there are plenty of exceptions. I’m in my 30s and my 13 year old definitely knows a lot more than me.

Reactions: 6
They will be desperate to get that kitchen underway ASAP before whoever is gifting it to them changes their minds!
Maybe Magnet? They gifted the Sacconejoly a kitchen to their new mansion and only declared it yesterday that it was gifted! 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well said!!! And to be perfectly honest Pat and Edgy don't seem to be doing such a great job do they??

Reactions: 6
she certainly is a pampered princess. No one in that family will think for a second that she has done anything wrong, the blame will be put anywhere but on her. Everyones out to get her. shes innocent. utterly entitled.

Reactions: 8
The one thing that always confuses me about people saying her parents fund her life, help with her mortgage, give her money, act as guarantor, etc—why would they previously then sit back and do nothing while Lee was forced to work away, leaving Rebecca alone for weeks at a time with a baby, in a house they couldn’t even fully buy? I don’t understand how her dad can go from not helping them to suddenly giving them enough money to secure that house and “bankroll the show”.

Without someone to stump up security how else could you seriously walk into a bank and get a mortgage that big on one year or so of accounts based on sporadic work with no guarantee that it will continue. Self employed mortgage applications can be hard at the best of times with 3+ years of healthy reliable income.... it doesn’t stack up without someone either paying a decent deposit into the house or having security against it...? But let’s not get too into the how did they buy the house as it’s off topic!! 😆

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.