Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

From her YouTube comments...brilliant! Presume it’s a typo but you never know. I love a good shampoo too! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm not so sure.This is far worse than any of her previous misdemeanors.They have completely disappeared off the radar and the awful mess has gone public.They have also dragged other innocent people in to this.She should be ashamed of herself.
I can't believe she thinks it's still worth keeping this shambles going.Her parents need to make her aware of damage she has done and give her the correct advice.
They may well talk to her but Lee and Rebecca are in their 30s! They are not children, both his and her parents I imagine are mortified by this. Also remember they get paid a lot of money for ADs, she does loads, they are earning far more I imagine then we think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Who is doing the school run this week?
Pat did drop off yesterday, didn't see who did pickup as was trying to make sure my child had successfully brought all their belongings home this time!! Wasn't paying attention to them on any other day this week

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had no idea this happened and what a way of remembering your 30th birthday🤭! I’m a wrong or didn’t she say something racist on her Twitter?!🤔I might be wrong but I thought I read something along those lines on here?! It’s disgusting and way out of order😡

Reactions: 7
She'll probably just put an Insta photo of her stood on the driveway doing one of her awkward teapot poses saying "Hi guys, I'm back. I'm feeling so much better now. Thank you to you lovely lot out there for sending me such lovely supportive messages".... and that will probably be all we'll get.
The poses on the drive way 😂😂😂 absolutely annoy the hell out of me. And the ones touching her hair ffs

Why does everyone keep bringing her parents into it? Her parents need to do this, daddy will be doing that, mummy drafted in, etc. Rebecca is a grown woman and should deal with this as such. I’m not sure why people here keep babying her. Same with saying her dad will be ordering Lee to do such and such like he’s the boss of everyone. This isn’t Downton Abbey.
I always find those comments weird too. She’s not 15 (even if she acts like it sometimes).

Pat did drop off yesterday, didn't see who did pickup as was trying to make sure my child had successfully brought all their belongings home this time!! Wasn't paying attention to them on any other day this week
Are you ever nervous that you call him Pat in real life? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What was the excuse they used for DLP

I always find those comments weird too. She’s not 15 (even if she acts like it sometimes).

She gives off the vibe of being a spoilt, bratty teenager and so it makes everyone forget she’s a grown ass woman who needs to take responsibility for her own f%#k ups?!

Reactions: 11
The poses on the drive way 😂😂😂 absolutely annoy the hell out of me. And the ones touching her hair ffs
it's the need a pee pose that does my end in, almost as much as the one foot across the other at the fence outside her old house, did it so much even the kids started copying... :sick:

She gives off the vibe of being a spoilt, bratty teenager and so it makes everyone forget she’s a grown ass woman who needs to take responsibility for her own f%#k ups?!
We all know she's pretty immature, led a sheltered, blessed life but even before the drama sometimes in company she appears like the 12 year old hanging out with her much older sisters mates... her in the lift, just her demeanour. Not confident nor mature looking, don't know if it was the dressing gown making her look like she was a kid in adults clothing or what. Sorry, can't explain it right.

• Haha
Nah, never have occasion to communicate with either of them. Just know who they are and have the displeasure of sharing oxygen with them in the playground

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
it's the need a pee pose that does my end in, almost as much as the one foot across the other at the fence outside her old house, did it so much even the kids started copying... :sick:

We all know she's pretty immature, led a sheltered, blessed life but even before the drama sometimes in company she appears like the 12 year old hanging out with her much older sisters mates... her in the lift, just her demeanour. Not confident nor mature looking, don't know if it was the dressing gown making her look like she was a kid in adults clothing or what. Sorry, can't explain it right.
It’s the child like stature! Our 11 year old is taller than her! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For anyone needing a laugh, missing her or having never seen her whining like Verruca Salt, check out her you tube video with the cat... 'search Mrs Meldrum Cat' speed to 19.05, full meltdown in whiny toddler mode, wonder if there's been similar behaviour this past few days? She's such a selfish cocunt. My friend just reminded me how funny it was whilst we are having our lunch break... oh there's some crackers in the barrel but not as funny as this :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
For anyone needing a laugh, missing her or having never seen her whining like Verruca Salt, check out her you tube video with the cat... 'search Mrs Meldrum Cat' speed to 19.05, full meltdown in whiny toddler mode, wonder if there's been similar behaviour this past few days? She's such a selfish cocunt. My friend just reminded me how funny it was whilst we are having our lunch break... oh there's some crackers in the barrel but not as funny as this :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I just watched it again 🤣🙈
Stumbled across another oldie- she looked soooo much better with long blonde hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched the cat video, never seen that before. What a ridiculous woman. She needs to grow up. How will she cope with a dog.

Reactions: 5
I just watched it again 🤣🙈
Stumbled across another oldie- she looked soooo much better with long blonde hair!
there was one during one of her birthday's a few years back, and they didn't do anything and she gave Lee the longest evil eyes and pouty face coz she's eating takeaway chinese on her bday LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg, I've not seen that before. What a spoilt brat. "Couldn't even drink wine with my chum!" Nice to see where her priorities were. Not with poor Florrie who fell asleep early because she was poorly. Jesus christ, this woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.