Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what did Channel Mum say? are they still supporting this vile person? That's the issue, people are enablers of narcissistic people. Glad you disconnected from them, and said your piece.
I posted just above a screen shot what their response my lovely x

Reactions: 2
The other vloggers are too scared to speak up. For example roseyhome posted on Candice's post about being used as a shield- roseyhome said that she couldn't believe it and it was crazy, then someone else asked - but aren't you friends with the meldrums? She didn't reply but instead decided to keep out of it and put on her insta stories something about 'its best to keep your nose out of drama's.
The only vloggers i respect are those who are publically making their feelings felt and not afraid that it will harm their own ,'brand,' image or relationship with channel mum.
It's not best to keep your nose out of drama's if racism is involved. You can't just ignore it and hope it will go away. Amy being mum wasn't afraid to make her feelings felt, or the Wilde's, or organised motherhood... Sometimes you need to get a backbone and stand up for what is right!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does everyone keep bringing her parents into it? Her parents need to do this, daddy will be doing that, mummy drafted in, etc. Rebecca is a grown woman and should deal with this as such. Iā€™m not sure why people here keep babying her. Same with saying her dad will be ordering Lee to do such and such like heā€™s the boss of everyone. This isnā€™t Downton Abbey.
I would say she's more of an immature girl than a woman . Someone's got to keep Lee right as he's brainless .
Daddy of course is their mortgage holder .

Reactions: 6
The fact that they are actively still ā€œcleaning upā€ the comments on the photo from the 10K just confirms exactly where they stand on this.

They donā€™t care a damn.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The other vloggers are too scared to speak up. For example roseyhome posted on Candice's post about being used as a shield- roseyhome said that she couldn't believe it and it was crazy, then someone else asked - but aren't you friends with the meldrums? She didn't reply but instead decided to keep out of it and put on her insta stories something about 'its best to keep your nose out of drama's.
The only vloggers i respect are those who are publically making their feelings felt and not afraid that it will harm their own ,'brand,' image or relationship with channel mum.
It's not best to keep your nose out of drama's if racism is involved. You can't just ignore it and hope it will go away. Amy being mum wasn't afraid to make her feelings felt, or the Wilde's, or organised motherhood... Sometimes you need to get a backbone and stand up for what is right!
I agree with this, it's weak and selfish not to stand up and be counted when it comes to racism. Those that are attacked don't have that privilege to sit and watch so why should the rest of us hide behind that privilege? Putting the Meldrum shitstorm to one side, I'm still not seeing one megamum sharing Candice's experience, I posted this earlier today, yet still these yummy mummy witches are NOT sharing that mother's bloody awful experience. What about building one another up supporting one another, we're all in the parent trap together crap you all spout - it's all tit, you all speak tit!! Channelbum and everyone who sails in her - your're all arseholes!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I bet the week of no tumble drying swiftly going sacked off after Sunday šŸ˜‚... actually probably the same day she posted it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ive not commented much on here before but Iā€™ve noticed a few insta mums have stopped following her including kerry and the muddy mummy.. just to put it out there she is fake as hell. (And FYI she does smoke, Iā€™ve seen her out at events). Iā€™m so disgusted at this whole debacle. She should seriously take a look at herself and hownher children are being raised in an ignorant bubble. It broke my heart watching candice on instagram, id be heart broken if my boys were ever ostracised like that for something so out of their control. God forbid her kids are ever bullied due to the colour of their hair or their size. Silly silly woman.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Organised motherhood hit the nail on the head I think with her stories. Short sightedness, extreme naivety, inexperience and immaturity have all led to this situation.

Reactions: 20
OMG that cat video!! I've never trusted people who are "not animal/pet people" :sneaky: šŸ˜œ

Anyway what about her bloody supposed pony - is that not a pet?

FFS she is a moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As this had a real impact on Rebecca were subs or views are concerned? YouTube and insta? Because it doesnā€™t seem to have had, real questions is how does one makes a comebackšŸ¤”whatā€™s next??

Reactions: 3
Thanks to whoever reminded me about the cat video. Iā€™ve just had an op and Iā€™m a wee bit high on pain and itā€™s even more hilarious high šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Itā€™s exactly what Rebecca did, Lee was in that lift too...neither of them deemed that ā€œjokeā€ offensive or told their friend right then that it was wrong! Rebecca acknowledged it but did nothing. Subsequently referred to it as ā€œbad tasteā€ but it was nothing serious to her! How sad ā˜¹
Deleting and blocking, shielding the loyal sheep was her priority.
Rebecca commented on Nilly Dahliaā€™s post about the responsibility of parents to widen their social circle and the importance of educating children about diversity...basically saying she lives in a small village, all the children at her daughtersā€™ school are white, she has a few books and travels, is she doing enough, probably not!
I saw Messiah Kaeto comment on that post and tag Rebecca, I saw a few influencers comment and support on Candiceā€™s post about being used for the FF.
I can imagine it must be difficult to speak out against a ā€˜colleagueā€™, a friend, a person in the same industry...which Rebecca is to these influencers. Well done to those who are courageous as I am sure it is easier to ā€˜keep your nose out of dramaā€™ for some but when you know better, you do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet the week of no tumble drying swiftly going sacked off after Sunday šŸ˜‚... actually probably the same day she posted it šŸ˜‚
Bet the dry washing she hung up (badly) for the photo she took OUT of the dryer just for the photo!

Thanks to whoever reminded me about the cat video. Iā€™ve just had an op and Iā€™m a wee bit high on pain and itā€™s even more hilarious high šŸ¤£
awwh get well soon, Meldrum is SUCH a tonic isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree with this, it's weak and selfish not to stand up and be counted when it comes to racism. Those that are attacked don't have that privilege to sit and watch so why should the rest of us hide behind that privilege? Putting the Meldrum shitstorm to one side, I'm still not seeing one megamum sharing Candice's experience, I posted this earlier today, yet still these yummy mummy witches are NOT sharing that mother's bloody awful experience. What about building one another up supporting one another, we're all in the parent trap together crap you all spout - it's all tit, you all speak tit!! Channelbum and everyone who sails in her - your're all arseholes!!

Tobyandroo have shared Candiceā€™s experience. Quite realistic and down to earth but also very #ad heavy of late. Her husband is Tobyandroodad

Reactions: 6
Just went through the list & brummy mummy, katie Ellison & Louise pentlandite donā€™t seem to follow her anymore & they were quite the foursome for a while!

Just went through the list & brummy mummy, katie Ellison & Louise pentlandite donā€™t seem to follow her anymore & they were quite the foursome for a while!
Pentland!! Sorry! They all shared her book too didnā€™t they

Nah they are all still following her. Brummy & Ellison are following both Rebecca and Lee. Pentland only following Rebecca.
šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Hi all,

Just signed up to this site because I am a Mummy Vlogger and blogger. I have been watching this tit storm unfold and am to scared to speak out without the animinity i ha e here of no one knowing who I am.
i am a mummy vlogger and don't want to speak about not because I am scared to ruin my brand, not because it will harm my relationship with channel mum as i said I've disassociated with because their actions are just as bad. The reason is because I know for a fact her sheep will come and troll me. Youtube is a hobby for me, i have quite a large following. My hubby works full time and so I dont rely on YT for money. I just don't want all of her sheep coming to troll me because in all honesty id just pack it in and I love what i do.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

No they are all still following them

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.