Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hope that works!
duck me, that's HILARIOUS! Great research tattler 🤣😂🤣. Some of those names! 😜 F%ck me, one of the funniest threads ever... Is Velvet not a bloody bog roll?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Gosh those old mumsnet messages show what a bitchy snob she was.
Would been same time as those dodgy tweets 2012..

Do you think they got their shishas out to smoke tonight as well as lee pulling his dodgy pints.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She called her child Safiyah yet thought Zara was chavvy 🤔

Yup. She’s mentioned horse riding a lot, a bit like the ski holidays she had as a child. She always likes you to know her family has money!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Has she ever mentioned having a pony before?? I feel this is something she d have gloated about? X
Couldn’t say, I don’t watch closely enough. I know she was doing riding last year for a bit so maybe mentioned it then

Reactions: 2
She called her child Safiyah yet thought Zara was chavvy 🤔

Yup. She’s mentioned horse riding a lot, a bit like the ski holidays she had as a child. She always likes you to know her family has money!
But never that she had her own pony??? X

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really do wish she had called Safiyah “Velvet” though. Imagine Lee yelling “Velvie darling! Go on Velv ya wee belter!”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I really do wish she had called Safiyah “Velvet” though. Imagine Lee yelling “Velvie darling! Go on Velv ya wee belter!”
Sounds like a horse at the grand national!

But sadly it was neigh good for 1st born meldrum bairn

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.