Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best thing for them as a family is to quit! I say that with no malicious intent, those little girls need their privacy and Rebecca needs to be a more present mother! lee needs a job as does Reb, a proper job and not some false reality job! Maybe part time each?( still gotta have time for mooching/pottering/ramming) 😜 However, we all know she’ll be back, to greedy to give up the easy money-making sham!
She'll definitely be back and I'm predicting very little mention of this (if any). It'll be done in her usual arrogant way, skirting around the real issue, lots of "err like" babbling, playing with her hair and her necklace and not actually saying a fat lot of any use!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe Lee could continue to be a SAHD and Reb could be the one to go offshore.
Her speed cleaning experience could get her a job?

Or...they could both go offshore and work opposite weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She'll probably just put an Insta photo of her stood on the driveway doing one of her awkward teapot poses saying "Hi guys, I'm back. I'm feeling so much better now. Thank you to you lovely lot out there for sending me such lovely supportive messages".... and that will probably be all we'll get.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She'll probably just put an Insta photo of her stood on the driveway doing one of her awkward teapot poses saying "Hi guys, I'm back. I'm feeling so much better now. Thank you to you lovely lot out there for sending me such lovely supportive messages".... and that will probably be all we'll get.
She'll probably say how good the time off has been for her mental health and she'll be keeping it in her toolkit for future lol and/or how it has afforded her the quality time she's been looking for with her kids

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Funny how rammi hasn’t been posting her at the gym since Monday
He’s maybe another one that’s let her go 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree that we all need to do better. I’m fortunate that my kids’ Unis and schools are wonderful diverse places, with students from all over the world. However, i think that even if we didn’t have a breadth of friends from different cultures I still would have called that KKK comment out. There’s no way I would have published it on the internet. I certainly wouldn’t have called it ‘poor taste’. It’s truly hideous!! I I think a lot of the fundamental issues the Meldrums have are a combo of being of limited intelligence, limited experience and zero humility. I seriously do not know how she could continue with this insta/you tube life as their only income after this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you know when they were posted? Would like to find out what's happened

There's nothing been deleted by any mod like that in the last 12 hours on this thread and have just scrolled back through the logs.

Doesn't sound like something we would delete here, but do remove posts if the poster requested it.
Thanks 👍 I did think it odd. I was up overnight and was reading but couldn't see the attachments. I will have a browse back through. Unless it was migraine brains I could see the posts 'text' but on clicking on the attachments, nothing. 😊

Unless she's asked him not to as she won't want to appear 'carrying on as normal' 🤔

Reactions: 11
What's the betting that they come back after doing something substantial to the house (kitchen or garden overhaul) to detract attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh she'll definitely still be going to the gym, no doubt about that. She'll have told Rammi not to video her though, as she will want her sheep to think she's sat at home in floods of tears.

Reactions: 23
Absolutely nothing will change. There’s no point speculating about him heading offshore and her getting a job. She’ll be back in a few days carrying on like nothing has happened, just powering through until the backlash has faded. She might post one apology/explanation video but it’ll be deleted within a few weeks and all evidence of this whole scandal erased. This time next year there will be no marked difference on the Meldrum channel. Other youtubers on all levels have done far worse and they’re still going strong. It’s just the unfortunate truth of it. And brands are shady, with just their bottom lines in mind. They’re not going to care about an old brushed-under-rug scandal when they can still make money from her. One or two will cut ties but you can bet she’ll be back in Next #gifted clothes smiling through an orange filter in her garden soon enough.

Le sigh.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I think Lee will go back offshore, shell go back to weekly vlogs and Lee wont be featured.....they'll go back to basics IMO
I hope they do if she continues, just sit down selling hauls!!! And ADs!! Just declare them and keep the girls off line

Reactions: 5
Oh she'll definitely still be going to the gym, no doubt about that. She'll have told Rammi not to video her though, as she will want her sheep to think she's sat at home in floods of tears.
Yes definitely. She will want everyone to think she has been sitting at home crying for a week when in reality she has probably increased her ramming sessions! And her mooching.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely nothing will change. There’s no point speculating about him heading offshore and her getting a job. She’ll be back in a few days carrying on like nothing has happened, just powering through until the backlash has faded. She might post one apology/explanation video but it’ll be deleted within a few weeks and all evidence of this whole scandal erased. This time next year there will be no marked difference on the Meldrum channel. Other youtubers on all levels have done far worse and they’re still going strong. It’s just the unfortunate truth of it. And brands are shady, with just their bottom lines in mind. They’re not going to care about an old brushed-under-rug scandal when they can still make money from her. One or two will cut ties but you can bet she’ll be back in Next #gifted clothes smiling through an orange filter in her garden soon enough.

Le sigh.
i disagree a little here.

i think they will come back full of smiles and appearing on the surface to be carrying on as normal.

but in the background they will start to make some changes as to future proofing their income. they cant rely on brand deals in the same way now because someone will always contact that brand and ask them to confirm they are willingly working with a woman who aired racist comments on youtube.
some brands just wont want the hassle and will use another channel mum robot.

Reactions: 12
We're in tit Reb I'll just jump back off shore and you hold the fort 😃😃
For him to go off shore again to do what ???
Don't forget he had a job which he left either voluntarily or through redundancy ( I don't particularly care )
They made a big spectical of themselves saying he nearly got killed which was bullshit and them being them I don't imagine he's left on good terms . It'll not be easy for him just to carry on from where he left of. What qualifications does he have for him to earn a salary 75k+, I don't imagine many as he's as thick as a 2ply ball of wool .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's the betting that they come back after doing something substantial to the house (kitchen or garden overhaul) to detract attention.
It wouldn't surprise me, but she'd be crucified! 😏

Reactions: 7
Anyone want to start a comeback bingo card?

“So so refreshing to have spent time offline this week to reflect.”

“I want to draw a line under what happened and move on with my channel”

I also predict a big announcement to deflect from it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Anyone want to start a comeback bingo card?

“So so refreshing to have spend time offline this week to reflect.”

“I want to draw a line under what happened and move on with my channel”

I also predict a big announcement to deflect from it all.
Please not a puppy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.