Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched back the music over the lift incident šŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Aww Rebecca, you need to give up this jam. That was chronic. Anyone watching that if they didnā€™t know about the ā€œjokeā€ would be like šŸ¤Ø what was that music all about??

Sheā€™s really hit the pits now!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm wondering what on earth she bought in primark. Lee said loads for the girls them 3 girls must have more clothes than primark already.
It will be clothes for the next holiday they have coming up. The usual crap she gets - Ā£1 sunglasses, swimming costumes, beach coverups, dresses ā€œfor dinnerā€ ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€” all the stuff she buys every single time they go
On a holiday......

Reactions: 21
Have seen a few ā€˜influencersā€™ advertising the Clarkā€™s canvas recycled kids shoes! I call that to be next on edgy s grid! All keeping with her new eco mum image!! X
Talking of eco mum, what's happening with the crystals and reiki nowadays?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
If I was going to set up a staged photo of washing on a line I would choose either white or bright colours and hang things neatly. She seriously can't put any effort into anything, even when she's being paid. Lazy is an understatement!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Going by the clothes the girls are wearing, was the washing line photo taken the day of her birthday BBQ??!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sorry if it offends anyone, but the first thing I thought of when I saw the washing photo was they looked like a bunch of travellers outside their caravan. The whole thing is staged so badly. Temporary washing line, the colours, the badly hung washing. It's šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
She canā€™t do a decent job of anything can she? Not even hanging out washing! Youā€™d have it hung properly for a start on a better washing line to look like you actually use it and it would be full of clothes from the family!
Sheā€™s a tit show.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
It is odd no mention of mum/dad for birthday i assume they away.
Surprised her sister went another reason i suspect was free or cheap you would think she want to keeo canadian brett away from her sister.
The line shot is bad its poorly constructed and small.
Clearly just done for the shot gym wear and towells.
Remember her asking the sheep.
Well theres that documentary on fast fashion or should i do a primark haul.
I dont care either way you decide.
Why every holiday does she have to go shopping for new clothes for sale please everyone .
Lee and reb are hobbits they dont grow.
How long a drive is manchester ir is that 2nd flight?
Greece can get unpredictable weather i remember sarah this mama life hotel flooded.
What lazy editing. She suspended video she dident delete then reload.

She canā€™t do a decent job of anything can she? Not even hanging out washing! Youā€™d have it hung properly for a start on a better washing line to look like you actually use it and it would be full of clothes from the family!
Sheā€™s a tit show.
Whos the washing line advertising? Tell them its tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™d love to be a fly on the wall when theyā€™re staging those photos. ā€œDarcey popsicles, you sit whimsically on the swing... no, donā€™t swing on it though, just stay still, look that way, no not that way, towards me, please make it look like youā€™re having fun too......oh bugger, whereā€™s bloody Florrie pants ran off too, donā€™t you dare get dirty, we have work to do...ā€ šŸ˜† Anyone with kids will know how hard it is to ā€œdirectā€ them into a half decent photo at the best of times. Iā€™d love if they shared the process of capturing that one elusive grid picture. I bet it takes an age!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Iā€™d love to be a fly on the wall when theyā€™re staging those photos. ā€œDarcey popsicles, you sit whimsically on the swing... no, donā€™t swing on it though, just stay still, look that way, no not that way, towards me, please make it look like youā€™re having fun too......oh bugger, whereā€™s bloody Florrie pants ran off too, donā€™t you dare get dirty, we have work to do...ā€ šŸ˜† Anyone with kids will know how hard it is to ā€œdirectā€ them into a half decent photo at the best of times. Iā€™d love if they shared the process of capturing that one elusive grid picture. I bet it takes an age!
Agree...it must be very tiresome for the kids.And they have obviously started coaching wee Poppy...she puts on her biggest "cheese" smile whenever the camera is stuck in her face

I really thought there would be a fab cake...a big personalised wow cake.Obviously no offers from local cake makers to donate one...hardluck

Reactions: 20
Sometimes I don't know if it's a sheep being genuine or someone taking the piss. How the duck is someone hanging washing up inspirational. I get second hand embarrassment for these people. Hello....... she is getting paid for this it's not something she just came up with ffs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Has anyone else notice how Reb really flirts with one of Lee's mates.. . Mr Watt.
I'd better look out if I were you Lee!!!
Itā€™s because she thinks sheā€™s so so gorgeous! šŸ¤£šŸ¤¢

My husband has a big birthday this weekend, Iā€™ve ordered two personalised cakes! Canā€™t believe what a damp squid her bā€™day weekend was!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aaaaand comments on the "washing line" barefoot hippy- type post are, once again, limited.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Aaaaand comments on the "washing line" barefoot hippy- type post are, once again, limited.
This is what I donā€™t understand.. you canā€™t interact with ANY of their posts unless you follow them. She disabled the option to message from her stories and limits comments on posts. How then can she justify and prove her engagement potential to these brands who are paying her to advertise on their behalf?

Reactions: 12
I find family photos so tricky I agree. Must take a few takes. They must loathe photos.

Just watched katie Ellison wrens day in life vlog and can't wait to see the other holiday vlogs.
Love how john looks so fed up and amused by some of cute daft things she comes out with.
Johns not keen on headbands!
They even stopped a bit in the car so john could work on Holliday. Thats a great work ethic often be works late at night whiskt lees watching crap on tv eating sweets!
Hes happy to be featured in vlogs but stay in the back ground.
Hes such a contrast to lee who wants to be centre of attention and constantly prove what a good dad he is.
For katies birthday in march he gifted her family weekend in centreparcs.
Wrens birthday is low key and not ott.
Their kids dont seem terribly spoiled in terms of masses clothes and toys.
Maybe im a soppy moo but the eay she edits and they all together smiley makes me bit emotional they are family goals.
They manage to get work life balance right.
But the memories of family travel and experiences are way better.
The meldrums kids will look back at their holidays and think differently.
Katie chose school run coffee housework and local pub for lunch meet her family.
Then evening with her sister in the escape room .
She very seldom chooses to be away from her kids.
She declares every freebie and seems so grateful.
Love her quirky dress sense and just like her house its nearly all stuff shes picked, paid for and from variety retailers.
Rebs is all primark/ebay and kindly gifted.
Also Ellison kids are always in comfy casual clothes she doesnt force them to wear dresses.
Meldrums always in dresses ideal special occasions and holidays but all time.
Look like reb brought loads more dresses.

I dont think reb cares about sheep.
But she does look at other vloggers insta and you tube.
They have all spent easter holidays as a family unit and gone to nicer places.
If sheep follow all maybe then they will realise other vloggers manage work life balance/ more hands on parent and holiday very differently.
I know Charlotte's not popular on here but cant fault the kids are her focus.

This is what I donā€™t understand.. you canā€™t interact with ANY of their posts unless you follow them. She disabled the option to message from her stories and limits comments on posts. How then can she justify and prove her engagement potential to these brands who are paying her to advertise on their behalf?
I dont get this at all.
I dont think brands are happy with limited.
Notice she dident limit boden even when negatives made.
She replied to every comment.
I think some brands monitors more closely than others.
Other vloggers say brand work is time consuming and brabds have to sign off o every last detail.
Remember plenty where she dieent explan what product was.
Or the cereal granola where she dident show the box.
Aviemore no vlog to show cottage that was gifted.
No hotel room shots last holiday.
Shes so crap at advertising.

Reactions: 13
I just tried following her to see, and comments were still limited! ( I then quickly unfollowed). So yes- that brands think this is worthwhile is ludicrous!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree...it must be very tiresome for the kids.And they have obviously started coaching wee Poppy...she puts on her biggest "cheese" smile whenever the camera is stuck in her face

I really thought there would be a fab cake...a big personalised wow cake.Obviously no offers from local cake makers to donate one...hardluck
I think poppy's being held as if she wasn't she'd have ran off! šŸ˜‚ I think safiyah is facing away from camera as the look on her face is probably "wtf are u doing, and why have u strung my skipping rope between 2 trees?!" šŸ˜‚
I hate that every time poppy sees a phone/camera she automatically does a cheese, shows that from such a young age they're expected to perform! It's usually the parent having to say "say cheese", not the child saying it automatically!

Reactions: 17
I think she will probably limit all comments even from followers at times when she canā€™t patrol them to filter out the negative ones. So probably every night, sheā€™s probably still in bed so hasnā€™t turned them back on yet šŸ˜‚

Kicking myself for saying probably so much there!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.