Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, the eldest will be missing school.... Again.
Never a thought for her education or at her age being away from her peers at an age where a few days is a lifetime.
And F shes in education nursery now tax payers funding her place not sure what it's like for 3 year old education nursery places in nurseries attached to a school in Scotland but in England they are families that cant get them into School nurseries due to lack of places however Reb won't care as she doesn't give a tit about S education so Florries education will def not be thought about. Sorry for that little rant worked in education nurseries for over 20 years and hate that people dont realise how much children get from being in and attending regularly from 3 year old.

Reactions: 15
Has anyone else notice how Reb really flirts with one of Lee's mates.. . Mr Watt.
I'd better look out if I were you Lee!!!
That s Cath s husband! He was working in my street the other week - scary how you can recognise people just from the vlogs! X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Well if you're that worried about such a long journey with a screaming Poppy, then why are you not flying somewhere closer to home🤔. Oh of course, I forgot, it's a freebie isn't it? So sorry, you shouldn't be such greedy bastards then😡. You'll just have to suffer unfortunately. You won't be getting any sympathy from us Tattler's

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
TBH it was her 30th birthday bash. Where was her mums effort?
No nice cake? No decorations.
Are her mum and dad on holiday or something?
No they were at her parents barbecue on Sunday and her Grandfather was up from down south because the old man commented on how ridiculous her Orange lipstick was 😃😃 .Her parents come across exactly like Reb . You never see them with the kids themselves . Lee's mother does all the childcare . Her parents done Neilson holidays when her & her sister we're kids and they were also put into kids clubs so I think she's inherited a lot from them . I get the impression they thought she would of been a high flyer . She's got a degree in what I don't know but had Sofiyah at 22 and she's never worked since plus married a total useless twit . Her sister also left home at a very young age. They definitely don't look as if there're a close family .

Reactions: 18
Did I read that right on her stories another holiday !!! 5.5 hours , Dubai or canaries maybe ? Must be free , they won’t pay for it , and are they taking s out of school for it ? Well it’s gonna have a kids club or others like family going with them as no way will they be able to cope with all 3 all holiday , they live the life of Riley . Surely all these free holidays given by these companies must be hard up to hand them over to them . I would warm to them more if he worked again and she stopped being so self absorbed , she gets told by her sheep she’s wonderful and believes it , then there’s the big mortgage , something just doesn’t add up ?! . My husband and I are saving all we can for our holiday with our children , I won’t buy any new summer clothes for me , but will for the girls, she just isn’t on the same planet as us 🙈

Reactions: 14
The videos been reposted with a crap soundtrack covering up the racist KKK reference.
She is a disgrace.
Who on earth with a platform like she has allows a racist reference on her channel?? And she clearly heard it as the video shows.!! It proves lazy, uninterested attention to detail
You may not be a fan of Emily Norris but this is why she blows Reb out of the water she's professional and puts effort in to every video
Reb is scraping by in comparison.
Yes to the flirting...she's doing it on the way to the lift with one of Less mates.

Reactions: 24
The videos been reposted with a crap soundtrack covering up the racist KKK reference.
She is a disgrace.
Who on earth with a platform like she has allows a racist reference on her channel?? And she clearly heard it as the video shows.!! It proves lazy, uninterested attention to detail
You may not be a fan of Emily Norris but this is why she blows Reb out of the water she's professional and puts effort in to every video
Reb is scraping by in comparison.
Yes to the flirting...she's doing it on the way to the lift with one of Less mates.
I saw the kkk thing , just shows much attention she pays to editing , and the person who said it knew the camera was out , plain thick if you ask me

Reactions: 16
I love a holiday but blimey they must lose appeal when they are this frequent surely? I love going on holiday but also love my home so would hate to be away for as many weekends etc as them. The kids are going to be spending more time in a neilson prison camp/kids club than at actual school this year.

What’s the bet that everyone’s favourite manny pops up at the next destination too 🤔

Reactions: 15
I love a holiday but blimey they must lose appeal when they are this frequent surely? I love going on holiday but also love my home so would hate to be away for as many weekends etc as them. The kids are going to be spending more time in a neilson prison camp/kids club than at actual school this year.

What’s the bet that everyone’s favourite manny pops up at the next destination too 🤔
I don’t think he will, where are the nearest concentration neilson camps 5.5 hours away ? They are best to F off to butlins

Reactions: 8
No they were at her parents barbecue on Sunday and her Grandfather was up from down south because the old man commented on how ridiculous her Orange lipstick was 😃😃 .Her parents come across exactly like Reb . You never see them with the kids themselves . Lee's mother does all the childcare . Her parents done Neilson holidays when her & her sister we're kids and they were also put into kids clubs so I think she's inherited a lot from them . I get the impression they thought she would of been a high flyer . She's got a degree in what I don't know but had Sofiyah at 22 and she's never worked since plus married a total useless twit . Her sister also left home at a very young age. They definitely don't look as if there're a close family .
Yes, I think you're right. As far as I saw her mum didn't do anything special for reb! Maybe she secretly finds its abhorrent all the free stuff she gets given for doing sweet FA.

Ahh I love her grandad he says it like it is!! And his obvious dislike for Lee half man/half over excited child is so funny!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She mentioned going to Greece with a another 2 sets of friends - maybe happening soon if she s sorting out plans bags! X

Reactions: 1
And F shes in education nursery now tax payers funding her place not sure what it's like for 3 year old education nursery places in nurseries attached to a school in Scotland but in England they are families that cant get them into School nurseries due to lack of places however Reb won't care as she doesn't give a tit about S education so Florries education will def not be thought about. Sorry for that little rant worked in education nurseries for over 20 years and hate that people dont realise how much children get from being in and attending regularly from 3 year old.
I think when they are 3 its fine to take them out of nursery for holiday and family time. They have enough rules and regs with fines once they hit reception.
My son went to a private nursery and we had free hours with that. My daughter will start the pre school in sept she turns 3 in July, it will be 3 hrs a day with some wrap round care from her childminder but I won’t think twice if I want to do something with her instead of sending her. Sorry it annoys me my friend when her son was 3 got a letter sent home when they went on holiday for a week. She sent them a bloody strong worded letter back.

Reactions: 9
Here's me putting my alarm on for my 13 hour shift in a hospital tomorrow, counting down the days till our holiday in a month that's took us 10 months to pay off. Its been 4 years since our last. And she complains about work life balance. 🙄
The days off I have with my children I fully soak them up, she doesn't even work and she barely sees them.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Here's me putting my alarm on for my 13 hour shift in a hospital tomorrow, counting down the days till our holiday in a month that's took us 10 months to pay off. Its been 4 years since our last. And she complains about work life balance. 🙄
The days off I have with my children I fully soak them up, she doesn't even work and she barely sees them.
Snap 🙌👌

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.