Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don't know how she can claim that everyone in banchory is white, that the school isn't diverse. There are different nationalities and skin colours in both her oldest's classes. She was laughing and joking with friends from the surprise birthday vlog in the playground on Friday at pick up time. (I'm aware the screen shot of her commenting that was like 30 pages ago, I'm very behind!)
Good for her for finally raising some money for Sue Ryder though. I wonder if people didn't sponsor her in case she chose to pull out last minute
Do Mums at school pick up talk to her? Or do you all think she loves herself too much and she is a total pain in the arse?

Reactions: 5
But I bet Spinkle Pentland and Katie Ellison and brummy are all gossiping about Mrs Meldrum as they will be thinking she has burnt a lot of bridges
Unfortunately, none of these influencer's will dare to step out of line for fear of losing out on any AD's that may come their way. They're all tarred with the same brush😏. Money is all they're about sadly, they may think she's a twit, but they won't admit it openly on social media 🙄

Reactions: 16
I always felt that Rebecca was one of those people that no one wanted to actually invite. I feel like she pretends to be part of this mummy YouTube club and she can’t quite take no for an answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve emailed channelmum. They need to ditch her

I suggest you all do the same

A step too far this time!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think we will get a crappy non apology again tommorow once She's spoken channel mum legal team.
It will be another boob
Because she was tired and had a sick poppy last week it was an over sight on her part.
Do we even know who said it.
Wouldent we recognise if it was lee.
The runs been a positive distraction for her sheep.

Reactions: 14
I think we will get a crappy non apology again tommorow once She's spoken channel mum legal team.
It will be another boob
Because she was tired and had a sick poppy last week it was an over sight on her part.
Do we even know who said it.
Wouldent we recognise if it was lee.
The runs been a positive distraction for her sheep.
I think she simply can not ignore this but as long as the sheep are kept penned in her field of insta ignorance... I think there will be no apology and business as usual.
She had time to film and edit a ‘life update’ video and post pics at the gym...along with the pics/videos of poorly Poppy.
Messiah Kaeto called her out on Thursday, then tagged her on IG/Twitter...she was going through his stories before putting up her FF, which makes me think his apology request/tagging on public platform,along with all 15 Tattle trolls mentioning it...had her worried, hence the hastily thought out FF ‘plan’.
At least Sue Ryder will be mentioned and the girls will get some attention from her enjoying time with her, as she reinforces what a good egg she is!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.