Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redbreast

VIP Member
“If I’m not filming, then I’m editing, responding to emails or working on brand campaigns.......and it’s taking away the time I want to be with the kids”

You. Are. At. The. Fucking. Gym. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Goodpup

Oh one last thing - I recognised one of her friends that she was in St Andrews with - we have a friend in common, at whose house party I chatted with her. The house party was a long way from Banchory but it's a small world. When she mentioned she was from Banchory I mentioned the only thing I know about Banchory was Mrs Meldrum. Her "friend" rolled her eyes and said "no comment" and her and her husband laughed.

So be careful Reb, you are surrounded by snakes 🐍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Goodpup

Well, I've just unfollowed Reb and Lee. I can't even hate watch any more.

When I started watching her, she was a devoted, busy stay at home mum with a husband who was away a lot - basically a much more put together version of myself. I was inspired and motivated by her. I donated money when Lee did his charity run and I bought products she recommended (which I now realise were all undeclared ads and through affiliate links).

Now, she is a vain, selfish, greedy woman who no longer has any interest in being a mother. She will say or do anything for money and has no qualms about trying to squeeze as many pennies out of her loyal viewers too.

What I find baffling is how many people fail to see this and how she keeps getting more and more followers/subscribers.

Farewell Tattlers, thanks for all the laughs.

Reb, I know you don't read here (😉) - your greed will be your downfall.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

U Wot

I imagine candice probably feels much the same way, because she clearly seems to have experienced racism in her life so it really deeply affects her, and angers her.
Look I obviously don’t know Candice, but the everyday racism she talks about on her page is being stepped over by white women for jobs. As she said, the KKK thing in the lift is a sort of “nonsense” but being used as a SHIELD for a white woman’s fuck up, a woman who gets brand deals thrown at her, book deals, holidays, Boden clothes etc etc while Candice gets her 500 word article omitted from an article referencing HER business is totally unacceptable. That’s the kind of stuff Candice faces every day and why what Reb did after the video screw up is pretty awful, imo.

Reactions: 53

Yoko

Chatty Member
Lee on insta stories “so so tired pops up 11-3am” good job you didn’t have to get up and go to fucking work then isn’t it?! Think yourself lucky! Prick.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Sponfused

VIP Member
When he’s creaming his French knickers over a Jack Wills sale for all the best buds bestest buddies best mates in your whole entire best lives you can guarantee it’s an AD for Boozt.com

The priority list goes:
Rebecca
Rebecca’s Wants
Rebecca’s Needs
Rebecca’s Holidays
Rebecca’s Self Care Time
Rebecca’s Gym Sessions
Rebecca’s Shopping Time
Rebecca’s Pottering Time
Rebecca’s “Career”
Pat
The Kids

I’m big on hanging my washing out...like it is one of my great pleasures in life to see a good washing drying out the back - so it really bugs me she has two towels hanging beside each other hung over to dry the opposite way on the same line? She needs to go round and ask her Mum how to hang a washing up properly. And seriously?! All those “vast grounds” they have and they can’t get a proper washing line instead it’s a bit of rope stuck between 2 trees?! Come on man! 😱
That post is absurd! 😂 They don’t own a washing line to begin with so start by stringing up a rope between a couple of trees. Yeah, that should do the trick. Whack up some old towels, a sports bra and throw in a bunny for good measure. It matches my sweater, doesn’t it Lee??? Get all of the kids in frame, one could even be sitting on the tyre swing.. how quaint! Don’t forget to take off all of our shoes, we are becoming one with nature after all. How long should I wait before posting about our next flight? Meh fuck it.. the sheep won’t realise what a walking contradiction I am. Straight away it is!

How ridiculous that they even had to stage a photo that is usually just a part of everyday life for normal folk!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Oh wow! She actually referenced it in an insta post.

Now I’m not keen on cb as an Instagrammer but I admire her for standing up and speaking out about being used.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

You better werk

Chatty Member
Here's me putting my alarm on for my 13 hour shift in a hospital tomorrow, counting down the days till our holiday in a month that's took us 10 months to pay off. Its been 4 years since our last. And she complains about work life balance. 🙄
The days off I have with my children I fully soak them up, she doesn't even work and she barely sees them.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
M

Member 1126

Every Neilson holiday followed up with puking and/ or a squitty bum...........really, really not selling this Reb 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Catwoman

VIP Member
Sorry if it offends anyone, but the first thing I thought of when I saw the washing photo was they looked like a bunch of travellers outside their caravan. The whole thing is staged so badly. Temporary washing line, the colours, the badly hung washing. It's 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Jesus could she be more daft? Same day a paid promo goes up about saving energy she mentions a 5.5h flight? Is she a loon? Does she want to save the earth or not?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Emshudson

Hello all! Normally I’m a quiet reader but finally time to say something! Posted on her stories saying about another 5.5 hour flight? They’ve only just got back off a free holiday and they’re jetting off again? Does she not realise how unrealistic this is for normal families? And if that’s traumatic for you to take your “feral child” on multiple holidays a year and you’re so so worried maybe wait til they’re older or actually parent your children?
Someone said yesterday about the washing line story leading up to something and now she’s trying to sell being energy efficient? Isn’t that what normal people do just to save money?

Reactions: 43