Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going by the clothes the girls are wearing, was the washing line photo taken the day of her birthday BBQ??!!
Just had a look at her grid, they were the girls outfits on Easter Sunday when they were egg hunting, the girls all had a nose and whiskers painted on their faces, which would be why none of them are looking at the camera in the #Ad ! 😂😂 so she binned them off to go to the gym and missed their egg hunt, came home, showered(?🤢) and changed and set them straight to work! 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The way that washing is hung up on the line!
It’s meant to be hung up not flung up 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just had a look at her grid, they were the girls outfits on Easter Sunday when they were egg hunting, the girls all had a nose and whiskers painted on their faces, which would be why none of them are looking at the camera in the #Ad ! 😂😂 so she binned them off to go to the gym and missed their egg hunt, came home, showered(?🤢) and changed and set them straight to work! 😂
Lol well spotted.
She multi tasks
I assume she painted the girls faces with eye liner pencil.
Is the actual line a skipping rope.
I dont get why brands cant see comments are limited.
Think the skirts from her primark haul.

I'm wondering what on earth she bought in primark. Lee said loads for the girls them 3 girls must have more clothes than primark already.
And how great for our planet!🙄cheap fast fashion!!! I can’t stang this woman! She has zero morals imo, utter disgrace! No interest in anyone/thing but herself 🤬 I also can’t stop looking at her feet after someone mentioned Tiggers huge feet!! They really are hobbits!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact it’s only her washing on the line (apart from the late addition bunny when she remembered she had children; she prob just ripped it out of Poppy’s arms) says it all. Only thinking of herself. Does she only wash her own clothes and leaves the staff (Lee) to wash everyone else’s?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just checked social blade.
I know they just estimates earnings but max 1.3k a month.
Projected earnings 15k a year is that just ad sense.
She said lee was in 50 to 60k a year.
Yes i get they have free holidays and gifted clothes.
I dont think they make enough to live off ad sense.
They need the brands to pay for ads on vlogs squares and stories.
Even if they make say 2k ads on top a month.
Thats 3.5 a month.
Their mortgage is probably close to 2k
Take out council tax running cars utilities and food i dont think they are cash flush.
As why would they be so tight and always buy cheap.
Lees new jack wills t shirt £15
No idea on gant monstrosity.
Cake £10 at most.
Why they so loyal to aldis?
Forgot pt gym 600 a month.
Even with a free holiday there's costs incurred.
Ie travelling to airport.
Reckon they paid 1 nights hotel before flying.
Spending money dont think they spent much in apls but drink and posh pizza all add up.
The free Samsung fridge in garage got featured in the vlog.

Reactions: 4
Talking of eco mum, what's happening with the crystals and reiki nowadays?
Well... those gifted crystals will be sold on and the reiki ad was a success as the healer she promoted was fully booked. So that is job done as far as Bec is concerned 🤨
(In my opinion the faux anxiety was all just part of her underhand selling tactics)

Reactions: 9
The fact it’s only her washing on the line (apart from the late addition bunny when she remembered she had children; she prob just ripped it out of Poppy’s arms) says it all. Only thinking of herself. Does she only wash her own clothes and leaves the staff (Lee) to wash everyone else’s?!
She probably just grabbed a pile of stuff from the floor in her bedroom and chucked it out on the skipping rope, sorry washing line.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She probably just grabbed a pile of stuff from the floor in her bedroom and chucked it out on the skipping rope, sorry washing line.
I agree, I bet it wasn't even wet washing ! Everything is fake with her

Reactions: 10
She is such a bleep... that lot went over the rope for the photo and straight back in tumble dryer...there’s no way in hell she will dry out there again, tree sap and 🐦 💩 falling on the badly hung clothes....that BMW 140 is really good for the environment too for a run to the worlds worst cheap fashion shop primark or the gym....

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I agree @Kermit, I don't think they are cash rich. No self respecting 29 year old instagrammer would live with that huge, awful pelmet at her windows. She wants new curtains, carpets, rug, log basket, wood burner etc. If they had that much money they would have at least made the main lounge as lovely as possible. All they have done is slap a bit of paint on it.

Reactions: 20
The gym stuff was probably peeled off her body minutes before being thrown on the line! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm wondering what on earth she bought in primark. Lee said loads for the girls them 3 girls must have more clothes than primark already.
Didnt she say in reply to a post the other day that she didnt buy much for the girls in primark? Im sure someone had said they wanted to see more than the girls joules stuff.

Reactions: 8
I agree @Kermit, I don't think they are cash rich. No self respecting 29 year old instagrammer would live with that huge, awful pelmet at her windows. She wants new curtains, carpets, rug, log basket, wood burner etc. If they had that much money they would have at least made the main lounge as lovely as possible. All they have done is slap a bit of paint on it.
There is a car boot sale this Saturday in Aboyne [next village] I will be looking out for Pat flogging all their "kindly gifted" stuff to get some cash for Aldis :ROFLMAO:🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Possibly one of the issues with the line is that they’re both too small to reach it! Do you think they have a little step to go up on to put the clothes out! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Now now it was upmarket farrow and ball hague blue paint.
Which now she moans is crap and get colour matched.
She doesnt seem to understand a lot of aspirational home insta accounts speculate to accumulate they selling a life style a package i guess hunters and heels be perfect example.
Her life style is contradictory and all over the place.
She only has high end brands most recently jojo bebe/ white company/bobby Brown/joules and boden as they were all gifted.
The ski holiday gave illusion of wealth.
We all highly suspect pt is gifted.
We know her monthly membership gifted and lee claims hes paid.
Some tight people are tight they show restraint and patiance either like my more well off freinds they class some things as frivolous and waste of money.
Or they wait for sales or shop around.
They would buy expensive clothes in sale and would never buy from primark.
Rebs bo patiance she wants it all.
But drill down to detail and it doesn't add up i dont think its being tight as such its being skint.
2 salmon fillets between 5
Always at Aldi as tesco too expensive.
Mostly free activities like bike/walk
Relentless jet washing patio why not replace a few slabs.
She went to garden centre with her mum maybe she kindly gifted those pots.
Still wearing the ebay gym leggings.
Lack of cake
Putting up with such awaful decor.
I rather have rug in living room than play room.
Endless cheap ebay/Primark hauls where we suspect lots is returned.
Always together at hip must save petrol costs.

Reactions: 13
I imagine she has to keep rebuying primark holiday clothes because she just chucks it all in the bin rather than bringing it home to wash and keep to hand down to the next child. Can’t have poor overworked Reb washing and drying all those holiday clothes 🙄

Especially with no proper washing line to hang them on!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They really don’t seem to hand down many clothes, all poppy’s clothes seem new and Florence too.

I wonder how all the line drying will go down with lee and safiyah’s allergies?
I suppose we will never know as they will be tumbled really.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.