Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t really matter where it is as it’s neilson. It will be the same as the others and they won’t see any of the place unless they get all adventurous and get the neilson minibus to take them to the nearest town where they will mooch round the shops and have 1 drink and some fags in a cute little bar while the girlies are living their best lives in kids club.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jesus could she be more daft? Same day a paid promo goes up about saving energy she mentions a 5.5h flight? Is she a loon? Does she want to save the earth or not?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
She couldn’t tell him in the house she liked his top.she had to write it on Instagram obvs.
To be fair I sometimes message my husband from the bedroom saying turn the bloody telly down 😂😂

Jesus could she be more daft? Same day a paid promo goes up about saving energy she mentions a 5.5h flight? Is she a loon? Does she want to save the earth or not?
I thought it was classic Verruca!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do they not get sick of dragging the kids on holiday all the time?
Yes! That’s why she chucks them in kidsclub🤣😂 seriously though it’s whatever fits best for Pat and Edgy, kids are just s second thought!!!

Reactions: 10
Yes! That’s why she chucks them in kidsclub🤣😂 seriously though it’s whatever fits best for Pat and Edgy, kids are just s second thought!!!
Well it's another 8/9 weeks at least until the schools in Scotland break up for summer so S may be missing school again. Shocking parental choices.

Reactions: 15

Stupid place to hang a washing line, between the trees🙄. When they're in full leaf it'll be bird tit central underneath there. 😂😂😂. Let's keep that to ourselves though shall we🤐🤐🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh really didn't realise you didn't get the may half term like in England mind it doesn't surprise me to learn the children will be missing their education.

Reactions: 4
Nah, the eldest will be missing school.... Again.
Never a thought for her education or at her age being away from her peers at an age where a few days is a lifetime.

I didn't think Scotland have half term in May as they break up for summer at start of July

5.5 hour flight for a long weekend? Mind you nothing would shock me 😁
I think they go in June usually and take safiyah out of school x

Reactions: 4
Another holiday!??? Already!! Hope their not going in term time that kid already misses so much school!!!! I Wonder if favourite child will miss as much school when she starts!!!!

Has anyone else notice how Reb really flirts with one of Lee's mates.. . Mr Watt.
I'd better look out if I were you Lee!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.