Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a holiday but blimey they must lose appeal when they are this frequent surely? I love going on holiday but also love my home so would hate to be away for as many weekends etc as them. The kids are going to be spending more time in a neilson prison camp/kids club than at actual school this year.

Whatā€™s the bet that everyoneā€™s favourite manny pops up at the next destination too šŸ¤”
Only the other day she was going on about how she is a home bird etc. She really isnā€™t living in reality. I hope the bubble bursts soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone else notice how Reb really flirts with one of Lee's mates.. . Mr Watt.
I'd better look out if I were you Lee!!!
Those two are always overly affectionate. He seems the type to love Rebs flirty, ditsy personality. And she laps up the attention šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 13
My god that vlog tonight was so sad and pathetic! There was no buzz at all during the group of friends; either they are boring twats or they hate being filmed by gif boy, or both.
Also I wouldnā€™t advertise the fact I went to the gym at 7.30am on my birthday. Not unless you want people to think youā€™re a sad, gym-obsessed head. Oh wait a minute.....šŸ¤”

And yeh, Iā€™ve thought for ages that she fancies kathā€™s husband Stu. I canā€™t blame her, heā€™s pretty hot but her giggling and playfully punching him on the arm is vomit inducing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She's an embarrassment. Hanging a bit of washing on the line and thinking that is her doing her bit to save the planet whilst planning to jet off on another holiday. Does she have any clue how flying is so bad for the environment.
Also those daily plastic drink cups are not eco, driving to the gym daily is not eco, flying and fashion hauls are not environmentally friendly, in fact her lifestyle is not really very environmentally aware at all.

View attachment 13449

Stupid place to hang a washing line, between the treesšŸ™„. When they're in full leaf it'll be bird tit central underneath there. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Let's keep that to ourselves though shall wešŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Itā€™s also tiny and only for the ad, thereā€™s no way a washing line hastily hung up between 2 trees could deal with a family of 5. Idiots.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Itā€™s the start of May in Scotland and only 4 days off in total including the weekend! We break for summer holidays first week of July though x
Schools in Glasgow (scotland) are of the Friday/ Monday the 1st & last week in May and finish the last week in June then return roughly 20 something of August .

Reactions: 2
Schools in Glasgow (scotland) are of the Friday/ Monday the 1st & last week in May and finish the last week in June then return roughly 20 something of August .
Different up here in Aberdeen then - off the mon tues first week in May then break for summer the 8th July x

Reactions: 2
I think when they are 3 its fine to take them out of nursery for holiday and family time. They have enough rules and regs with fines once they hit reception.
My son went to a private nursery and we had free hours with that. My daughter will start the pre school in sept she turns 3 in July, it will be 3 hrs a day with some wrap round care from her childminder but I wonā€™t think twice if I want to do something with her instead of sending her. Sorry it annoys me my friend when her son was 3 got a letter sent home when they went on holiday for a week. She sent them a bloody strong worded letter back.
Oh dont get me wrong I dont mind taking a child out of any education at any age for a family holiday as often this will be the only time they get as a family but 1 holiday even at 3 in education nursery they miss out on so much foundation to a good start in their education as in nursery we are looking at the whole child, making sure they are socially, emotionally, mentally and physically ready for the more academic learning they get in statuatory education. So yes I believe in a family holiday is positive and know many families that have no option but to take them during term time but a 3 year olds start in education is just as valuable sometimes more than later in school as if children dont have the right start they may never catch up and it's not just children from poorer families that need this start I once worked with a child from a rather well to do family and yes at 3 he could read books count to more than one hundred but he didn't know how to play we had to teach him how to play at 3 year old, all because that's what his parents pushed with him to read words and count and his parents took him out on a few holidays over his nursery year he didn't have any special needs it was purely upbringing but still in yr2 he was struggling with basic things and needing help.
What we need to remember here is education should be a priority when your able to holiday at anytime which Pat and Reb could as neither work.
Once again sorry for the rant but even a 3 year olds education is important.

Reactions: 5
Is that her sports bra hanging on the washing line next to a couple of manky looking old towels ? Bet they werenā€™t even washed...just hung up to air dry šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
So that was it for the birthday weekend. It seemed like an impromptu bbq as Lee mentioned nipping our for food and a cake, wow living their best life there (or having to pay for it themselves life). They always mention going to the ā€˜sparā€™ when in hotels but never seem to cough up for a treatment at the spa. I thought she said she had been told to buy a dress?! That sarong skirt looked like something you would wear on a beach holiday nae Saturday night oot on the toon. Seemed such a flat weekend for an influencer šŸ¤” perhaps trying to be relatable to us commoners šŸ¤£. Feeling so so absolutely thankful my life is more exciting than theirs!

And get a set of hankies Lee it makes my skin crawl when you are constantly using your hands to wipe your nose šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s only 18 months older than me, Iā€™d thought she was in her mid 30s at least šŸ™Š

• Haha
Oh and mr meldrum I bet thatā€™s an ad for boozt website!
When heā€™s creaming his French knickers over a Jack Wills sale for all the best buds bestest buddies best mates in your whole entire best lives you can guarantee itā€™s an AD for Boozt.com

Yes! Thatā€™s why she chucks them in kidsclubšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ seriously though itā€™s whatever fits best for Pat and Edgy, kids are just s second thought!!!
The priority list goes:
Rebecca
Rebeccaā€™s Wants
Rebeccaā€™s Needs
Rebeccaā€™s Holidays
Rebeccaā€™s Self Care Time
Rebeccaā€™s Gym Sessions
Rebeccaā€™s Shopping Time
Rebeccaā€™s Pottering Time
Rebeccaā€™s ā€œCareerā€
Pat
The Kids

View attachment 13449

Stupid place to hang a washing line, between the treesšŸ™„. When they're in full leaf it'll be bird tit central underneath there. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Let's keep that to ourselves though shall wešŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Iā€™m big on hanging my washing out...like it is one of my great pleasures in life to see a good washing drying out the back - so it really bugs me she has two towels hanging beside each other hung over to dry the opposite way on the same line? She needs to go round and ask her Mum how to hang a washing up properly. And seriously?! All those ā€œvast groundsā€ they have and they canā€™t get a proper washing line instead itā€™s a bit of rope stuck between 2 trees?! Come on man! šŸ˜±

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
When heā€™s creaming his French knickers over a Jack Wills sale for all the best buds bestest buddies best mates in your whole entire best lives you can guarantee itā€™s an AD for Boozt.com

The priority list goes:
Rebecca
Rebeccaā€™s Wants
Rebeccaā€™s Needs
Rebeccaā€™s Holidays
Rebeccaā€™s Self Care Time
Rebeccaā€™s Gym Sessions
Rebeccaā€™s Shopping Time
Rebeccaā€™s Pottering Time
Rebeccaā€™s ā€œCareerā€
Pat
The Kids

Iā€™m big on hanging my washing out...like it is one of my great pleasures in life to see a good washing drying out the back - so it really bugs me she has two towels hanging beside each other hung over to dry the opposite way on the same line? She needs to go round and ask her Mum how to hang a washing up properly. And seriously?! All those ā€œvast groundsā€ they have and they canā€™t get a proper washing line instead itā€™s a bit of rope stuck between 2 trees?! Come on man! šŸ˜±
That post is absurd! šŸ˜‚ They donā€™t own a washing line to begin with so start by stringing up a rope between a couple of trees. Yeah, that should do the trick. Whack up some old towels, a sports bra and throw in a bunny for good measure. It matches my sweater, doesnā€™t it Lee??? Get all of the kids in frame, one could even be sitting on the tyre swing.. how quaint! Donā€™t forget to take off all of our shoes, we are becoming one with nature after all. How long should I wait before posting about our next flight? Meh duck it.. the sheep wonā€™t realise what a walking contradiction I am. Straight away it is!

How ridiculous that they even had to stage a photo that is usually just a part of everyday life for normal folk!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Have seen a few ā€˜influencersā€™ advertising the Clarkā€™s canvas recycled kids shoes! I call that to be next on edgy s grid! All keeping with her new eco mum image!! X

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm wondering what on earth she bought in primark. Lee said loads for the girls them 3 girls must have more clothes than primark already.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.