Mrs Meldrum #34 Jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the books right now... something’s brewing and it smells like an ad.

Reactions: 35
All the books right now... something’s brewing and it smells like an ad.
Its as highly suspicious as go florrie shiny looking new bike on lees insta stories.
Its odd how usually takes her ages to read books now all of a sudden shes read 2 in a week.

Reactions: 19
I should hope So! She's got a 10k in 10 days! 😂 has she at least put anything about the charity/just giving page? Her attempts at fundraising have been pathetic!
She's a greedy, lazy witch for that local cause. Just back from a freebie holiday, 100k followers and she just cannot be arsed. She's a bloody disgrace and should be ashamed of herself. I hope her family never need the services that she claims to support, it was the same as the NICU fundraiser. Appalling effort from someone like her, why did she ever get involved? I'd be ashamed of her if she were my friend or worse still a relative. Greedy, greedy, selfish individual so far up her own arse ~ unbelievable! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 26
We managed to raise over 10 grand in three charity events and not a single famous person amongst our family. She isn't pocketing from this so the effort isn't there. It's that simple sadly.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
We managed to raise over 10 grand in three charity events and not a single famous person amongst our family. She isn't pocketing from this so the effort isn't there. It's that simple sadly.
Yes, it's called honesty, hard graft, passion and compassion for others. This female offers nothing to anyone other than herself. Her write up in that just giving page about giving something back locally. She's a bloody joke writing that.

Reactions: 16
Yes, it's called honesty, hard graft, passion and compassion for others. This female offers nothing to anyone other than herself. Her write up in that just giving page about giving something back locally. She's a bloody joke writing that.
I expect sue ryder will regret giving her opportunity.
Also i expect most non celeb runners will have raised more.

Reactions: 10
Thank You, it was very close to our hearts, we raised the money for Pancreas Cancer as my Dad passed away from it six years ago next Monday and was only 53. We also have done a hùge food bank collection with friends in our village. I just think it's important to give back where you can so it really saddens me to see people who can do so much good put that to waste. I think it's more the fact she is doing something but half arsed. Same as being paid to promote food banks. There is no way on this earth I could accept a penny to promote a food bank, I say that whole heartedly.

• Heart

Wow shes finished another book.

Charity shop affiliate link perhaps..
Where does she find time to
Ski
Visit farm
Gym
Run
School runs and read a book.
It always seems like Grabecca has had a quick skim of the Goodreads review page for any book she is #aff linking/claiming to have read. I just find for someone who is such an avid reader...the woman has such poor spelling/grammar and odd way with words.

Reactions: 15
It always seems like Grabecca has had a quick skim of the Goodreads review page for any book she is #aff linking/claiming to have read. I just find for someone who is such an avid reader...the woman has such poor spelling/grammar and odd way with words.
Yep agree has be money making somehow
Either she gifted books to promote
Is it same publisher as her tit book orian books or seven dials.

Its also fairly obvious theres a business arrangement between her and rami.

Reactions: 7
Thank You, it was very close to our hearts, we raised the money for Pancreas Cancer as my Dad passed away from it six years ago next Monday and was only 53. We also have done a hùge food bank collection with friends in our village. I just think it's important to give back where you can so it really saddens me to see people who can do so much good put that to waste. I think it's more the fact she is doing something but half arsed. Same as being paid to promote food banks. There is no way on this earth I could accept a penny to promote a food bank, I say that whole heartedly.
I'm sorry to read you lost your dad and at such a young age. 😥
I work for and volunteer for charities and it's humbling how people graft for the benefit of others. This lazy witch doesn't even seem to get involved in the playgroup rota, she's that lazy. You know this though, it's not even hard work is it? It's a privilege to be in a position to help others, whether practically, financially whatever way, it's a lot of fun. To do something for others would do far more for her mental health than a bloody jumper, she'd never see it through. I actually get sick at remembering her turning up at the food bank empty handed. Despicable woman. 🤬

Reactions: 13
Buy it it’s amazing *affiliate link
Basically just posting it so she can’t get some money!!! Can’t trust a word she says!! Prob crap read but she just wants your money!! 🙄

The PJs on latest post...... Sheep on Facebook raging, bleating they are esco but available from next online?? Oh here we go, another bloody undeclared ad. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry to read you lost your dad and at such a young age. 😥
I work for and volunteer for charities and it's humbling how people graft for the benefit of others. This lazy witch doesn't even seem to get involved in the playgroup rota, she's that lazy. You know this though, it's not even hard work is it? It's a privilege to be in a position to help others, whether practically, financially whatever way, it's a lot of fun. To do something for others would do far more for her mental health than a bloody jumper, she'd never see it through. I actually get sick at remembering her turning up at the food bank empty handed. Despicable woman. 🤬
Thank You 💖 that's it, I just feel like if you are in a position to help you kind of should. Nothing beats that feeling of helping others. What makes her situation worse was how she did a Tesco food bank haul for a local store and said it wasn't an ad she just wanted to do it but it was around the same time so it was just to appear that it isn't unusual for her to discuss it if that makes sense so it was for her own gain no one else's. That's what angers me. She is extremely privileged and always has been and that's not a problem but for god sake be aware of that and try and look as if you care for people less fortunate!

Reactions: 15
The PJs on latest post...... Sheep on Facebook raging, bleating they are esco but available from next online?? Oh here we go, another bloody undeclared ad. 🙄
But the jammies i think disney abd are gifted just before free disney holidays so paid partnership tesco.
Tesco scrappped online so now selling via next website.
Gives whole new meaning of 2 for price of one

BOGOFF reb with your many kindly gifted pjs.

Reactions: 11
Awww what lovely quality time Reb has spent with her girls today..

Out at the gym and for a run finished up with a relaxing read of a book.

Does she have amnesia? Like seriously she said 24 hours ago she wanted more time with them... all stories have been me, me, me... she is only interested in her kids when it’s a photo opportunity!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.