Mrs Meldrum #34 Jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it a good job she didn’t work out when the ‘big men’ were there yesterday. Imagine them getting an eyeful of her 🍑 splitting through the cheapskate legging 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fat shaming again Reb. And it’s you’re not your - uni graduate, hmmm....

View attachment 12428
Seems the sheep agree with Rachel!! Your fat shaming is annoying them - only thin Reb can wear a bikini....
Seems another sneaky way increase rami following as he's a fitness influencer with nearly same amount followers as her.
She must make some sheep feel crap.
I bet shes in bikini for 90 day reveeal soon.

Poor poppy.

Reactions: 7
Is the comment still there as i cant see now ive been blocked by the man of the house 😜
It’s still there... it’s been going strong for over 2 hours now. I give it 1 more hour max until it’s bye bye 👋 followed by “I’m so so pleased you guys are absolutely luuuuuurving my gym workouts. So much wonderful and positive feedback from you guys which is just so so lovely”

• Haha
It’s still there... it’s been going strong for over 2 hours now. I give it 1 more hour max until it’s bye bye 👋 followed by “I’m so so pleased you guys are absolutely luuuuuurving my gym workouts. So much wonderful and positive feedback from you guys which is just so so lovely”
I think it’s gone or at least I can’t see it anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Comments on the latest gym post 'have been limited' 😂 Unless it's because I don't follow her?

• Haha
Just a thought, maybe she's trying to reveal how awesome her butt now actually is.........so, so awesome it's busting its way through her crappy gym gear 😂

Normally found on the chilled snack aisle in Tesco and on offer with the beef pasties, sausage rolls and pork pies. Lord only know which bits of the chicken is in there, if any 🤢
Feet and ass lips I suspect! X

• Sick
Reactions: 6
As an example of ads, I follow Papa Pukka. He tries really hard with his ads, not FOD style wankery but he tries to be himself but quite obviously doing an ad. He’s done ads for walkers and Spotify recently and I haven’t minded either. He doesn’t use the kids and clearly takes time and planning over how he’s going to advertise. Not simply
‘Hi guys, I’m so so lucky to be working with ****, I absolutely love this product and use it every day. It so so exciting to be able to share with you how I’m so so lucky. Swipe up and I’ll be so so much richer and feel so so lucky.’

• Haha
As an example of ads, I follow Papa Pukka. He tries really hard with his ads, not FOD style wankery but he tries to be himself but quite obviously doing an ad. He’s done ads for walkers and Spotify recently and I haven’t minded either. He doesn’t use the kids and clearly takes time and planning over how he’s going to advertise. Not simply
‘Hi guys, I’m so so lucky to be working with ****, I absolutely love this product and use it every day. It so so exciting to be able to share with you how I’m so so lucky. Swipe up and I’ll be so so much richer and feel so so lucky.’
Ooh just popped over and he looks a bit like FOD or should I say FOD looks about like him😱

* bit

All this bullshit about wanting to spend more time with the ‘girlies’ and she’s been to the gym and out for a run... couldn’t even last one day 🙄

Reactions: 24
Ooh just popped over and he looks a bit like FOD or should I say FOD looks about like him😱

* bit
He kind of does, but he seems pretty genuine and quite often stories his sandwiches which sounds dreadful but he’s made me laugh numerous times without using his children or trying to sell me ridiculous things. I happen to have many of the things he works with in my house.
It’s not glasses, Costa, fage, gym, rami, skiing, Cadbury’s, Boden, joules, Olay, Elemis all within 3 hours, with the same pose and inane grin.

All this bullshit about wanting to spend more time with the ‘girlies’ and she’s been to the gym and out for a run... couldn’t even last one day 🙄
Sad thing is, she probably did spend more time with them so probably put a little gold star on her chart for being A Good Mummy.

Wow shes finished another book.

Charity shop affiliate link perhaps..
Where does she find time to
Ski
Visit farm
Gym
Run
School runs and read a book.

• Haha
Probably already been said a thousand times but here goes.

I'm disgusted the fact that she leaves her children at kids club with total strangers in a totally different country, people say each to their own NO there is no each to their own on this. These children get left pratically all day with strange adults and strange children. Imagine going on a family holiday to be left with someone who dosnt even know anything about you nor ever met you before! It's beyond me! They are in a foreign country for God's sake, it's not like nursery were your children have a taster session with you and then are there up to 5 times a week, at nursery they all have vigorous safety and police checks. How dare they justify leaving a 1 year old with someone they don't even know? I'm absolutly disgusted and just because there deemed as "upper class" it's ok and no-one bats an eyelid well I'm sorry but it's completely wrong. Do not go on holiday with your children if you are not going to see them and spend quality time with them, at least leave them with your parents, someone they know and love. Meldrums you disgust me, hope they read here. Absolute morons In my eyes

Wow shes finished another book.

Charity shop affiliate link perhaps..
Where does she find time to
Ski
Visit farm
Gym
Run
School runs and read a book.
During the time she leaves her children with complete strangers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.