Mrs Meldrum #34 Jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How stupid is Edgy for not editing the offensive "joke" out of the video in the first place. We cannot accept highly offensive references just because the person saying it thinks it is amusing. Another massive error of judgement on her part as well as the idiot who actually said it

Reactions: 20
That joules "PR package" should be most definitely be marked as an AD becasue she's using the specific hashtag they included. That's clear as day on the ASA guidelines that if you use specific hashtags, it's an AD.

"Dear ASA........"

Oh FFS. Obviously murder isn’t the bleeping benchmark. I think you need to come right down off your high horse.

We’re all adult and grown up enough to know that of course the guy who made the comment isn’t a racist. We did not watch a vlog of the initiation of the Banchory Division of the KKK. We know that none of them are white supremacists.

However, the point is that Rebecca Meldrum earns her LIVING from her WHOLESOME FAMILY VLOGGING channel which has absolutely no place for any material like that, tit joke or not. She should know EXACTLY what she is posting on her channel and she clearly doesn’t, it’s half baked and goes down like a tit sandwich. A bit like her mates attempt at a so-called joke.

All this could have been avoided if Pat & Reb put their camera away and just enjoyed the time with their friends, but they can’t because they are consumed with greed. We all say things amongst friends that may be a bit close to the bone, but it’s not then shared for 100k plus people to see on the internet.

Now, can we get back to Tattling or do you want to chastise us all about anything else?
Finally some sense 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So they’ve just added some tit music over the actual joke itself so now we don’t hear the joke or all their laughter 🙄 still doesn’t deflect from the fact that every single one of them in that lift is out of line. I think it’s called the art of joint venture you know when one person does something a bit distasteful but becasue all of you are there at the time your all associated with the act. For instance I know where one of these guys work and I know his boss would not be happy.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
ARGUING ASIDE IS ANYONE READY TO MAKE A NEW THREAD 😬
Then we can all leave the disagreements here.

Have we a thread name winner? 😎😎😎😎😎

Reactions: 7
ZC772, you clearly get what I’m saying... happy to go back to tattling now! The more I think about it though I’m sure the friend has been made a sacrificial lamb to get her channel attention. These people think any publicity is good, even if it’s controversy it brings traffic to the channel! She is a complete fool.

Reactions: 8
This friend of hers was happy to say that 'joke' while being FILMED and none of them even faked that they were shocked... What on earth do they joke about when people aren't watching?!

• Wow
Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!!

I think this was a popular choice if someone wants to make the new thread?
Unless there was a more popular choice?
Will I go ahead with this if nobody steps up 😬?

Reactions: 8
Yip, video still available on swipe up Lee's stories so if anyone wants to watch or download, that's where you'll find it.

Edited, she's put it back up presumably edited now and the comments are, as always heavily censored. We'll Verruca and Bunion if that doesn't teach you anything, it's take your bloody work seriously, you scraped that together, most of it we'd seen on IG, and you rushed it out earlier for some reason probably to tempt engagement. If you spent more time concentrating on your business instead of fluffing about in front of mirrors you wouldn't have had to do that. Bet there's been much stomping and huffing at Meldrum Towers today but it's your own bloody fault. Did the drama interrupt your mooching? As for your chums, hope they've realised it's just not bloody worth it, regardless, if what was said you disrespect them as much as your followers. No privacy to anyone within your camera range all for the joys of friendship and freebies.

Reactions: 11
She's left it in but literally thrown some random 2 seconds of music over it. 🤦‍♀️ No acknowledgement at all.

Rebecca. Educate yourself.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
ZC772, you clearly get what I’m saying... happy to go back to tattling now! The more I think about it though I’m sure the friend has been made a sacrificial lamb to get her channel attention. These people think any publicity is good, even if it’s controversy it brings traffic to the channel! She is a complete fool.
I disagree I don't think she's left it in deliberately.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.