Mrs Meldrum #34 Jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That little story with poppy was really sad. Why would you share those moments? She’s either poorly or really tired and it seems private. No sense.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Has anyone tried Toned Totty sportswear? It's Amazing. Surprised Edgey hasn't cottoned on to them. No holes in Butt Cheeks with Their Leggings.

Reactions: 1
Fat shaming again Reb. And it’s you’re not your - uni graduate, hmmm....

Seems the sheep agree with Rachel!! Your fat shaming is annoying them - only thin Reb can wear a bikini....

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
How are these gym posts supposed to make anyone feel better? For a start for must of us fitting the gym in is difficult due to other commitments including wanting to spend time with our children and work....she’s so happy to tell everyone how hard she’s doing and then suggesting that you need to do this to look good...dodgy ground I’d say Dove ambassador

Reactions: 19
How are these gym posts supposed to make anyone feel better? For a start for must of us fitting the gym in is difficult due to other commitments including wanting to spend time with our children and work....she’s so happy to tell everyone how hard she’s doing and then suggesting that you need to do this to look good...dodgy ground I’d say Dove ambassador
Well her constant gym selfies and Insta stories at the gym are quite frankly boring the tits off me😴😴😴😴😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
"POPPPPPPYYYYY"

Poppy side eyes him

"POPPPYYYY ARE YOU TIRED DAHLLINNNGGG OOHHHH POPPY" fake chuckle

"For duck sake Meld I'm just trying to eat my lunch get the camera out my face and give me some privacy for once in my life since I entered this world"

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
I'm getting really worried now😏. Pat is playing golf, so how will poor Edgy manage 3 children by herself😱. Probably palmed them all off to Nana 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What are you actually trying to say ???? You need to be fit and strong to wear a bikini ?? Shame on you 😠 😠
Do you ever think before you vomit up the shite you talk .
If you looked after your kids 24/7 that would keep you fit . Thinks is more of a bikini body you're wanting so you can swan about while you DUMP your kids in Kids clubs for the full holiday

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Oh my goodness poor poppy that made me so sad!! Can’t believe he actually filmed that and posted it!! You could see it in her eyes wanting to tell him to stop bloody recording me im trying to eat!!!!
Also who does Mrs m think she is ‘some gym inspiration on the grid!!’ God she bloody loves her self!!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Also the kids prob love being dumped in kids club on holiday so they can get away from their parents filming every bloody second of their life!!!

Have some fun and actually be children

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What are you actually trying to say ???? You need to be fit and strong to wear a bikini ?? Shame on you 😠😠
Do you ever think before you vomit up the shite you talk .
If you looked after your kids 24/7 that would keep you fit . Thinks is more of a bikini body you're wanting so you can swan about while you DUMP your kids in Kids clubs for the full holiday
Rebs is a real ambassador for her new partnership with Dove and their body positivity. A real organic fit.

• Angry
  • Haha
Had the leggings " a good four months" only signed up with Rami for 90 days............Still going to be there x4 per week on top of his 30 DAY ABS challenge 🤔
Something does not compute 😋
PS I still have, and regularly use, (and wash!!), all the gym gear I bought this time last year, guess you get what you pay for Edgey 😁

Rebs is a real ambassador for her new partnership with Dove and their body positivity. A real organic fit.
You could say she's very positive about herself on a daily basis, however I don't think that's the image they want to portray! 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone explain the thread title joke? I know it will be great but just think I missed the joke at the time

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.