Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

montydonfc

VIP Member
What do you get if you have 16 of your bestest buddies in a lift all in white bathrobes?

The end of your influencer career!

Boom boom!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Im not one for reporting each and every post and jumping on every tiny error, but I’m actually shocked at the people here saying that it’s ok to make a joke about looking like the KKK!!!

Are you seriously suggesting that in particular a bunch of white so called middle class or aspiring middle class people are fine to make a racist/hate joke as long as it stays in private?

Wow. Just wow. It’s not ok. It’s not ok to make racists jokes in private or public. If my husband or friend made a comment like that I would pull them up on it straight away. And that doesn’t make me a joyless sad bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

montydonfc

VIP Member
So is murder the benchmark now? Are you ok with everything up till that point? Do you really think that person is a real life racist that you should be scared to be around... or did they just crack a shit joke?
Oh FFS. Obviously murder isn’t the fucking benchmark. I think you need to come right down off your high horse.

We’re all adult and grown up enough to know that of course the guy who made the comment isn’t a racist. We did not watch a vlog of the initiation of the Banchory Division of the KKK. We know that none of them are white supremacists.

However, the point is that Rebecca Meldrum earns her LIVING from her WHOLESOME FAMILY VLOGGING channel which has absolutely no place for any material like that, shit joke or not. She should know EXACTLY what she is posting on her channel and she clearly doesn’t, it’s half baked and goes down like a shit sandwich. A bit like her mates attempt at a so-called joke.

All this could have been avoided if Pat & Reb put their camera away and just enjoyed the time with their friends, but they can’t because they are consumed with greed. We all say things amongst friends that may be a bit close to the bone, but it’s not then shared for 100k plus people to see on the internet.

Now, can we get back to Tattling or do you want to chastise us all about anything else?

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Queenie

VIP Member
Please can we not go down the whole who bought the house, how much they paid for it route again? It's been done to death!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Gosh look at us all infighting. She will be rubbing her hands with glee.

End of the day one of them made a racist joke. She then chose to include that in her vlog. End of. Those of you who haven't heard of the KKK, now is a good time to go read up on it. Those of you think it was "just a joke" - fine. Your opinion. Same as others have opposing ones.

Let's just get back to tattling shall we?

Reactions: 38
M

Member 1126

Should I do a poll on here? Who prefers salty or sweet popcorn? Just got a belter deal at Costco for the 💩 show.
You just know it's going to be " Trolls RUINED my bestest, burfday weekend EVER" ( DIDN'T they Lee??)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34