Mrs Meldrum #34 Jump up darling, you're not in your salopettes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain the thread title joke? I know it will be great but just think I missed the joke at the time
Did anyone get a clip of her saying it?! I don’t even know what the duck sallopettes are🙈 but the pouncy nose in the Air way she said it was hilarious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha yes my gym leggings are M&S and I’ve had them for about a year now. Have three pairs that I wear and wash every week sometimes twice a week depending how many times I’ve been to the gym. Actually one pair is primark and they must be two years old now and not a rip or wearing this anywhere.

However the gym shark ones lasted about 6 weeks!

Oh and who does she think she is gym inspiration!!! F off!!! I’m not inspired by her at all.

Reactions: 6
This woman has almost 90k followers on insta and her latest grid post today has just 15 comments 😬looks like someone has had the block and delete finger working like Hamm from a Toy Story on the remote control! Looks like the sheeples are sick of the freebie PT gym posts too, along with the repeat offence of fat shaming.
Get out of the gym, off Instagram and get a proper job!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well that "bikini body" post backfired spectacularly!!Only 600 odd likes after 3 hrs...one of the lowest I've ever seen...maybe the sheep are catching on at long last!!And here was me thinking they were beyond help

Reactions: 19
Anyone else notice the decline in her YouTube viewings? Says it all really, just a matter of time before she’s completely forgotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’ve always fed those girls crappy ‘pocnic’ Plates! Full of fat and processed meats! Then gets paid to promote Ella’s kitchen! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rebs is a real ambassador for her new partnership with Dove and their body positivity. A real organic fit.
Is this what she's to be known as now - A real Ambassador ????????
Well sorry dove I'll definitely need to beg to differ on that 1 .

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Just a thought, maybe she's trying to reveal how awesome her butt now actually is.........so, so awesome it's busting its way through her crappy gym gear 😂

and what the heck is a chicken straw??
Normally found on the chilled snack aisle in Tesco and on offer with the beef pasties, sausage rolls and pork pies. Lord only know which bits of the chicken is in there, if any 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just a thought, maybe she's trying to reveal how awesome her butt now actually is.........so, so awesome it's busting its way through her crappy gym gear 😂
That and the apricot farts busted a seam 🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh look.....Rebs sticking to what she said for once and is really trying to utilise her time and spend more time with the girlies 🤢 oh......wait.....nope.....she’s not. She’s at the bleeping gym again 🤣 in the daytime, working really hard....so strapped for time to spend with her kids our Reb

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sheep commenting that she makes it look so easy - she's like like a 1kg weight, course it's bleeping easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’ll be a delete and block in 3,2,1......
Remember tho ladies- she only deletes negative comments aimed at her. How could that be seen as negative???🤭 If anything Gymshark needs to be tagged and its doing her a favour!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i'm not being funny or anything but i've been going to 3/4 gym classes a week for about 6 weeks now and I'm seeing much more of a difference In my body than I can see in hers. Didn't she say she's put weight on? Looks like Rami needs some new techniques or Reb needs a new PT lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.