Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funny thing is she would be raging if she paid for this as it’s so basic. It must be bloody basic for her not to picture it. She must be raging when she sees all the other insta mums on their FAMILY holidays. Reb you think everyone is jealous of your life. Seriously we are not!

Reactions: 20
How long are they there for? Seems like they’ve been there for ages now, but I’ve lost all sense of time with the endless ‘Go Florrrrrrrrrrie’s

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What are they up to today
Will be hard to beat the piste basher

AD | Well never in my life did I think I’d ride in a piste basher!!! Florrie didn’t want to leave ski school so we took S all the way to the top of the glacier, two gondolas🚠one little tramway & a funicular then an awesome ride in a piste basher going up & down the steepest hills & ploughing through 6ft of snow!!! It was SO much fun & such a once in a lifetime experience thanks to @2alpes who have also covered our lift passes for our trip here! We are so so grateful & honestly can’t believe the amazing opportunities we get to enjoy as a family & share with the girls! Feeling so so lucky, this trip has been amazing, such a change from our usual @neilsonholidays on the beach but equally as amazing, in all honestly I didn’t think I would enjoy it as much as I have, I thought it would be much harder work than it has been but the whole set up of kids club managing ski school drop off & pick up has made it easy... not to mention knowing how happy P is in club allowing us to ski with the big two!! @ Les 2 Alpes

Lees music and behaviour in the bar

Om a random not do you think s and p shared the same hat as their parents so tight.
Its a joules hat was it kindly gifted?
I know because we own one.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This was not a family holiday. Children should all have been left with the granparents if Rebecca and lee couldn’t be bothered spending family time with them.
My idea of a family holiday is actually being together as a family, something the meldrums don’t seem to know how to do. So I certainly won’t be taking holiday advice from them, and definitely won’t ever be booking a Neilson holiday!
She categorically does not like spending more than a hour or so with her children. It’s incredibly sad really that they have morphed normal family life into a money generating business.
As soon as they’re back at home she will be finding any and every excuse to be away from them. Poppy’s days out of nursery are numbered for sure. They will play the ‘she loved it so much in france’ card to make it appear okay to ditch her in childcare at home while they flounce about amusing themselves..... complete c*nts

• Haha
Have you actually priced up this holiday? I just had a quick look and for a family of 5... including passes and skis and kids club etc you're looking at £7-8k!!
Now I've never been skiing, nor been interested. This may be normal price but it's so so unrelatable! By the time you add lunch every day and drinks etc and anything else it's ridiculous and a holiday most of her followers cannot afford. Between her, Emily Norris, Katie Ellison ect on their holidays it's really no wonder the viewers are feeling tit about themselves!

Meldrums holidays cost more in a year than mine and hubbys joint salaries! I know they don't pay but unfortunately the sheep just do not understand that!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Have you actually priced up this holiday? I just had a quick look and for a family of 5... including passes and skis and kids club etc you're looking at £7-8k!!
Now I've never been skiing, nor been interested. This may be normal price but it's so so unrelatable! By the time you add lunch every day and drinks etc and anything else it's ridiculous and a holiday most of her followers cannot afford. Between her, Emily Norris, Katie Ellison ect on their holidays it's really no wonder the viewers are feeling tit about themselves!

Meldrums holidays cost more in a year than mine and hubbys joint salaries! I know they don't pay but unfortunately the sheep just do not understand that!!

I think the majority of the time some influencers are promoting holidays or products the average income follower cant afford.
Read many comments from sheep in past.
When reb asks about holidays to increase engagement they usually say UK holiday caravan.
Its fair to say a significant number of rebs sheep couldent afford this holiday even if they wanted to.
Ski is a niche holiday its not the same as a holiday in the sun.

Reactions: 6
I think the majority of the time some influencers are promoting holidays or products the average income follower cant afford.
Read many comments from sheep in past.
When reb asks about holidays to increase engagement they usually say UK holiday caravan.
Its fair to say a significant number of rebs sheep couldent afford this holiday even if they wanted to.
Ski is a niche holiday its not the same as a holiday in the sun.
Thing is she’s so desperate to appear middle class and thinks she should ski. However, it doesn’t really count if you can’t pay for it yourself love! Visiting Harrods doesn’t make you wealthy! Having the money to go there and and shop the designer boutiques yes. You’re no better than a benefits scrounger! When she dips her hand in her pocket they buy cheap....end of story.

Reactions: 17
Can't post a screenshot but did anyone else zoom in on her home screen on her lastest story to see if there was a "tattle" tab open???😂. I never would have stopped laughing.......

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thing is she’s so desperate to appear middle class and thinks she should ski. However, it doesn’t really count if you can’t pay for it yourself love! Visiting Harrods doesn’t make you wealthy! Having the money to go there and and shop the designer boutiques yes. You’re no better than a benefits scrounger! When she dips her hand in her pocket they buy cheap....end of story.

Very true

This trip every square or story has not been labelled ad or gifted.
They havent said which items clothes have been gifted.
Poppy snowsuit jojo maman bebe and joules hat.
Florrie and s dino ski wear.
Rebs ski jacket next.
All that added up is over £500

Can't post a screenshot but did anyone else zoom in on her home screen on her lastest story to see if there was a "tattle" tab open???😂. I never would have stopped laughing.......
Lol was it tattle.
I expect she do loads with her kids today then.

Reactions: 1

So the question asker wants a tour to see how family-friendly the resort is so she responds with a photo of the bar 😂

Also, even my 3 year old knows not to put her feet up on tables, how gross. I bet Reb was never told 'no' as a child, which explains a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can just see this edgit shouting at the top of his voice when the girl's are at ski school prize giving "Go Fiyah , Go Florenzo Oh girl's you were the best , better than all the rest " .
I'm getting so , so , so excited to see her face tomorrow when she's got a long haul home her anxiety will kick in pretty quick . Crabbit , tired girl's , won't have a clue where Sofiyah's uniform is , last minute forgotten homework . Oh Meld I'll need to go and get a ramming session in , you'll need to deal with the girlies while I see to Rammi

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 11565

So the question asker wants a tour to see how family-friendly the resort is so she responds with a photo of the bar 😂

Also, even my 3 year old knows not to put her feet up on tables, how gross. I bet Reb was never told 'no' as a child, which explains a lot.
So slovenly and disrepectful.
Why would we want to see the bar
We want to see the childcare facilities, dining room, actual food and rooms.

Lots reveiws said the transfer to grenoble airport by coach is lengthy and lots waiting round at airport

Reactions: 9
Of course photo with fave.
Wearing her free dino kids ski suit not declared.

Ad | last day in resort & we’ve had a great morning blasting about with the big babes! We have two fully fledged little skiers now & I’m so so bloody proud of them!! Learning in ski school is definitely the way to do it, I learnt in ski school when I was really little & it’s true, once you’ve mastered it, it’s like riding a bike, even after being off ski’s for 10 years after a few runs I was right back into it!! We’ve got ski school presentation this afternoon with the big two 💖 so proud! @neilsonholidays @2alpes

Also even though says ad
Is it clear to sheep every single thing is gifted.

Ad you would assumed paid to promote post.

Maybe some think they paid for holiday or used discount code.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Those kids have just about had enough of having a camera shoved in their faces. For a child to ask you to stop filming them says it all. Those girls look bored stupid and the two so called adults are behaving like screaming 5 year olds. They best start saving some of their dollar for the psychologists those kids will need eventually.

Reactions: 18
Has she even said which hotel? Surely if a company sends you to a hotel for free they want you to name it+
Yes its hotel alborg

Those kids have just about had enough of having a camera shoved in their faces. For a child to ask you to stop filming them says it all. Those girls look bored stupid and the two so called adults are behaving like screaming 5 year olds. They best start saving some of their dollar for the psychologists those kids will need eventually.
I used to think Florrie was really outgoing.
But last few months i have witnessed even her look quite quiet and tense.
Not even go florrie looks confident or happy all the time i see that on stories and videos.
Shes very pretty and photogenic for the grid.
But look closer.
Reb used spend so much time with her she was the golden child.
Then poppy was born and distracted reb for a while.
Then last 6months shes been so hands off
Not doing nursery runs
Not taking florrie to groups
Not doing bedtime
Rebs out more than shes in.
If shes in shes hiding in her soft office.
Florrie lets photograph us making cakes
Then the vkog shows lee was actually doing the baking.
Must be so confusing.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 11565

Also get your feet off the bleeping table you spoilt brat!!

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Bloody hell if this photo from trip advisor is accurate I’m not surprised they’re not showing the room...it’s like a run down B&B at 5* prices from what’s been said....

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.